Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie (13097 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Suspended SGF, Lawal Behind Closed Door / Osinbajo Meets Odunsi, His Economics Teacher In Secondary School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin APC pastor grin grin grin
no b 4my mouth u hear that 1 oh, I no wan mk dis people feast 4 my head...
Beremx:
he's still far better than Namadi Samboribobo who has the award as the most passive Nigerian vice president.
Samboribobo was more of a bench warmer that an active player. grin

God bless our Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.
crying by d side of river babylon tongue
oyefeel:

Pray HADR make you can even reach a post of MERE commisioner
Apari omo yaakuba
another futureless citizen spotted..

Ebere na-emere m di n-eche gi ka I buru mmadu.
RichDad1:

[size=18pt]No! Nigeria's no 2 citizen.[/size]
that 1 na 4 Nigeria pepul pocket nah..
chiefololade:

I don't have to exchange word with you, with time we will know the real slave.. Maybe me that accepted him as my No. 2 citizen or you that just keep ranting.. Remember he still has 46 months left to be in that position, I wonder how you will cope
u don't even need 2 padi mi, so far Saraki remains the senate president. Mr Osubande is just a mere commissioner
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by yorke1: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mere commissioner
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
K
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Willswise(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
My amiable vice president
Seeing you at the topmost top

I will he there one day so i don't need to hate
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
CR77:
Good one

But i am still waiting for them to make #1=$1
...you go wait tire.that will never happen in 3 years from now.
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Metobime(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Enof of pictures we need to c tangible tins jarre!
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by PentiumPro(f): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
The children of hate from across the River Niger and wailers will hate and wail for the next 46 months. I don't envy them grin cheesy wink
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Segadem(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
U mean the mere commisioner??
stop this nonsense
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by PentiumPro(f): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Segadem:
stop this nonsense

Why you dey bother yourself? grin allow the children of hate to have their fill. I'm certain the father of the ediiot your quoted has never been a P.A to a commissioner in his erosion ridden ghetto state. cheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Adminisher: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
The man has started work be dat. Is it railway revamp?. Facilities for school meals?, agricultural machinery?. Your guess is good as mine but only a big fool would think they invited the Chinese ambassador just to snap pictures.
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Picture Buhari and Osinbajo relaxing at Aisha Buhari's spa while they get a hot massage from half unclad girls. lol
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Rexnegro(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
CR77:
Good one

But i am still waiting for them to make #1=$1
U go wait tire....PMB never told u that instead Apc did...u and I no say na campaign strategy. Sebi pdp say they go give u light since 1999 u don see the light ?
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by hadizasaf: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whatsapp/call 08037600752

Or visit our online shop to order now

Konga.com/ks

Outstanding features:
*fully waterproof
*makes call(uses micro sim)
*compatible with iOs and andriod phones
*camera
*uses TF(memory) card
*voice and video recorder
*pedometer,automatically checks your heartrate,monitors your sleep and exercise patterns

More details at konga.com/ks
PS: there are other colours,but we sell only the Gold exclusively for now !!!

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by tolexy007(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
he's still far better than Namadi Samboribobo who has the award as the most passive Nigerian vice president.

I hate it wen plpp insult our president or VP, but I have not seen anything our VP did that has made him to b far beta Dan Sambo....Mind u am one of his fan
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Ambi25: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
The job has begin proper
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by wyman3: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by easydone: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Welcome development
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by ilerry007(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
he is far more better than your father

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by wazobiaN9(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

Beebee somthn... yeah, i remember you from NL discuss in the run up to election.
Now, you simply wail as a wailing wailer. chuckles grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
VP for photofunia.
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by stalione(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:

let me help u out with a better name, namadi dumbo sambo cheesy grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Mistaarhlohki(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

U lack vision and sense...grow some.... #smellos
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:

At least, Sambo was warming bench. But i heard this commissioner is washing Zahra's pant undecided undecided
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Love d VP ' simple look

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by worksmart(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Where is the president?

Absent in Nigeria - only gives interviews abroad.

Dark clouds are looming I fear something sinister has happened.
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by K9blunt(f): 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is good. He's active unlike the last vp I never knew existed until election period.
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by Spidermon: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Our VP wants to learn chinese Kungfu
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets With China's Ambassador To Nigieria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie by tsdarkside(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
look how chinese greet with respect....both hands....i tell you,chinese are very caring people....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site / Buhari Shuts Door On Oshiomole/tinubu / Gbadamosi: What Next After Two Defeats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.