Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? (953 Views)

Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / "Every Girl I Tell I Live In Banana Island, I End Up Sleeping With' - Man Claims / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Am a guy who hav cum of age to get married bt am still single bcuz i find it difficult to stay with any woman i've dated bfre..i wouldn't say am a player bt i just feel lyk dating any attractive lady i see nd fixing my item into her and like dat i knw i can't stay with one woman as a wife...is it normal or does it happen to only me
Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by TwentySeven: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is Palm oil Red?
Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by chomytex(f): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
No it's not normal

U need Jesus.
Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by FruityLass: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is spiritual!

You are polygamist in nature.
What you simply need is Jesus and self discipline.
Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by IYADARA(f): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
angry
Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
TwentySeven:
Is Palm oil Red?
Yea
Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
I jst realized married men are trying, hw cn i settle with one woman when they are many beta dan her out there? cry
Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by izsmike: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
It's ur time to play. Wen u get married. It will be her turn to play. Wat goes around comes around
Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by octopusfreaky(f): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=16pt]op u will forever be a cheetah,,no offence ..[/size]
Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by MRBrownJ: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
@Durent
there is nothing wrong with you so long as you accept who/what you are and dont falsely pretend to women that you are different. there is nothing wrong in being honest with a woman telling her that A) you aint ready for a committed r/ship or marriage, B) you aint looking for a long term r/ship or C) you get tired of people easily.

at this particular time in your life, this is what you desire, and there is nothing wrong with that. with maturity and/or time, you might seek for something different with women, but until then, you have all the rights to live the life you desire. also, i can certainly understand that a man needs to fully understand women before he gets married to one, so that he can handle/tame this beast. so many men dont understand women, but sadly, only realise that when it is too late!

remember, the women most guys initially meet and date is just a "representative" of the real person she is. that representative is there solely to smokescreen the real person she is, in order to attain what she is seeking from you (marriage/money/favours etc). the moment she acquires what she desires from you, only then would the representative be DISMISSED, and you finally meet the real person.

1 Like

Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
@MrBrownJ thankz so much
Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op nothing is wrong with you,but truth be told if you continue this way,i sure fear for your future,retrace your steps,note you are not getting younger,take your eyes from women else you are planning your downfall..sure you will cheat on her becos you lack indiscipline and self control (no offence)
Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op nothing is wrong with you,but truth be told if you continue this way,i sure fear for your future,retrace your steps,note you are not getting younger,take your eyes from women else you are planning your downfall..sure you will cheat on her becos you lack indiscipline and self control (no offence)
Yea
Re: Would I End Up Cheating On My Wife? by MRBrownJ: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op nothing is wrong with you,but truth be told if you continue this way,i sure fear for your future,retrace your steps,note you are not getting younger,take your eyes from women else you are planning your downfall..

so are you advising this man to become who he clearly aint? what kind of desperate woman would even want such a miserable man?!

sure you will cheat on her becos you lack indiscipline and self control (no offence)

so a man who is not looking for marriage lacks discipline and self control? whats the point/perks of being single (or in an open r/ship) if you cant even look at other women?!

(1) (Reply)

How I Found My Soul Mate / Anybody Want To Laugh? (video) / Dinstintive Features Of A Mature Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.