Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed (1974 Views)

List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. / How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by DoroBen: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am sure if I tell most of us if we have installed the Afro app,.,... most of us would say what for? Why do I need it, however, there are some apps that come in handy when you least expect and Afro app is one of them.

In case you are wondering what Afro is, It is an app that connects you to drivers anytime anywhere, all you have to do is install the app and book your ride.. now what made me impressed with the Afro app and what differentiates it from the others is the fact that you can price market. Lol you know how you bargain with the driver on the road till he finally accepts your offer. Apparently, you can do that with Afro and do it welllll .. talking from experience.

Enough talk, just try it and see, if you don't like it I would return the data u used in download it grin

Google: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.afrocab.passenger
IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/afro-passenger-taxi-app-for/id1002358887?ls=1&mt=8
Blackberry : https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/59962188/?lang=en&countrycode=NG
Re: I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by PhoneGist(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just installed, It is different.
Re: I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by Paitty(f): 12:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Yet to install
Re: I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by MissTechy(f): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Installed when it was launched.. very nice app/
Re: I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by pepperonii(f): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2015
what is the app about
Re: I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by MissTechy(f): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
pepperonii:
what is the app about

It is an app that allows you book a ride from your device, plus you get to bargain and set your own price.
Re: I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by Judek2(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Book a ride? Like private or public ride?
Re: I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by doskyval(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
I dnt understand, pls miss techy Ãήϑ op culd u pls expantiate. Can "M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ blackberry bold 5 download Ãήϑ run d app?
Re: I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by MissTechy(f): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Judek2:
Book a ride? Like private or public ride?

Yes for example, if you are going for an event and you need a luxury car to drop come pick you from your house to the event you can use the app or let's say you need your regular taxis to come pick you up, you can also do this.
Re: I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by MissTechy(f): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
doskyval:
I dnt understand, pls miss techy Ãήϑ op culd u pls expantiate. Can "M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ blackberry bold 5 download Ãήϑ run d app?

Yes the OP kept the Blackberry link above. I haven't tried it but I believe it can run it.
Re: I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by magneto(m): 2:54am On Jul 26, 2015
Impressive. Hope its not limited to lagos alone
Re: I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by DoroBen: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
magneto:
Impressive. Hope its not limited to lagos alone

no it isnt
Re: I Just Installed The Afro App And I Must Say I Am Very Impressed by codeweaver: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
It seems Afro is back after many months. Just bought a N3,000 ride for N300 on DealDey

http://www.dealdey.com/deals/pay-n300-and-get-n3000-afro-ride

I will try it out next week. Has anyone used this deal?

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo K80 With Massive 4000mah Battery, 4GB RAM Features / Samsung Galaxy A9 With 6 Inch Full HD Display Officially Unveiled / The Strongest Smartphone Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.