Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? (1254 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / I Am Wasting My Sperm This Days, It Fit Finish? / Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? by ConfessionsNgr: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is he playing pranks on me or am I just wasting my time with him. Does he have a sidechick? Apologies for my too many questions. I'm totally confused. I have been engaged to my man for over two years yet he is not ready to settle down. So why did he propose to me? I've been dating him for six years now. He is financially stable, he works in a telecommunication company while I also work in an indigenous company. He proposed to me over two years ago and when he did I thought wedding bells would ring like six months later but there was nothing like that. After waiting for a year, I discussed the issue with him, he said I should give him more time, and that has always been his response. We had a serious argument over the same issue two weeks ago and his response shocked me. He said I can find myself another man if I can't be patient with him any longer. I was annoyed and sad, though he later apologized for making such comments. I asked him frankly his plans for me, he said he is working on some things-which he refused to reveal to me- that we will get married when he is done. Am not getting any younger, I will be thirty years old this November. Should I drop him and move on with my life before its too late? After all I have other suitors!!

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/149/am-i-just-wasting-my-time-with-him
Re: Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? by kingofpool: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lord of the rings ...disc 7

1 Like

Re: Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? by AsanwaKC(f): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
before nko
Re: Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? by midolian(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
He said I can find myself another man if I can't be patient with him any longer
This is strong and must be taken seriously. Mayb he has bn looking for a way to tell you politely until u forced it out of his mouth.

THIS MAN IS NOT READY TO MARRY U. REMOVE THE HAND-CUFF NOW! IF YOU DON'T, I CaN ASSURE YOU THAT IN THE NEXT 5Yrs, some1 will open a similar thread on ya behalf.
Re: Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Aki and paw paw part2!
Re: Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? by izaray(f): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
My beloved sister, kindly remove d ring and dump it else were.Then move on with ur life, majority of guys dis days, dnt even understand d implication of an engagement ring...Instead, they used dat to trap a lady down and av free ticket to go down low at anytime ,in d name of, she is my fiancee.

1 Like

Re: Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op you dated a man for six years,he engage yhu two years later yet he is nt ready for marriage, see the sooner you realize how deep you have gotten the better,for pete"s sake you are not getting younger,your biological clock is running, leave that man alone,he is not ready, pay attention to whatever a man said in anger for so his mind conceiveth,babe you try o,asin 30yrrs already,are you the lord of the ring?joke apart, move on to a serious guy...
Re: Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? by awa(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dear Sis,

You may not like this pieces of advice but I have to give it to you still. Please tell him that you want to move on with your life. I am certainly sure he is not serious with you. I work in Telecoms as well and a young man too. I understand the industry he works in. There is no way he will be serious with you and be delaying it for this long. Telecoms is an industry that his financial status won't be in doubt hence, I see no reason he should be playing with your feelings for this long.

Finally, I think you have not been sincere to yourself either. Why on mother earth will you stick around this guy this long??
Re: Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? by MRBrownJ: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
I would have replied:
COMMUNICATION is the key here because there could be 1000s of reasons why you guys havent gotten to the altar yet. why havent you tried to know exactly what he is up to? r/ship is no only about sharing the good times, you share everything, and therefore, if he really cares about you, he should tell you whats the issue here.

i can understand his statement about finding another guy, if you are nagging/desperate about this issue while he told you to be patient (and you accepted that). as for you saying that you have other suitors, then why dont you go and settle with one of these donkeys (and be miserable for the rest of your life), if they are that good?! i wont even dwell on your desperate state of mind brought on by your body clock/age nonsense! writing such statement is a confirmation that this guy is right in NOT marrying your desperate self. a woman ready and willing to marry just about anybody, due to whatever BS, is a LIABILITY!!!

on a funny note, here you are dating a guy for 8 long years, ready and willing to marry him, yet dont really know him "like that".

1 Like

Re: Am I Just Wasting My Time With Him? by tonero230(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op you dated a man for six years,he engage yhu two years later yet he is nt ready for marriage, see the sooner you realize how deep you have gotten the better,for pete"s sake you are not getting younger,your biological clock is running, leave that man alone,he is not ready, pay attention to whatever a man said in anger for so his mind conceiveth,babe you try o,asin 30yrrs already,are you the lord of the ring?joke apart, move on to a serious guy...

Now tell me,what is left for that serious guy to enjoy again

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Good Man? / Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? / Should He Do It Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.