Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! (3251 Views)

Curvy Instagram Model Shows Off Her Tiny Waist With Big Hips / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / Super Falcons' Asisat Oshoala Shaking Her Ukwu Low Waist With Osinachi Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by UltraMedia(f): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
I was 14 the first time my Mum got me waist beads, I told her I liked it and she told me stories about how she and her peers wore different strings of beads when she was my age.

In her Village, they defined beauty by how many beads you’ve stringed on your waist. They walked around competing amongst themselves and showcasing their waist line to everyone.

I started with Two tiny white beads, I was so proud of those beads, every time I dressed for school, I will look underneath my skirt and smile.

I wore those white beads for a year before I changed it to small pink beads, this time I increased it for four. From little pink beads, I graduated to Big Blue Beads and from Big Blue beads, I moved to big pink beads.

Eight years later, I still wear my beads proudly. This might sound absurd but there are a million and one upsides to wearing beads especially for women who want to lose weight.

Waist beads will give you exact measurements of your size and whether you are reducing or increasing.

I know I have lost weight when my beads are almost falling on my waist, so I take time to readjust myself and gain more weight.

Historical Perspective

For thousands for years, our fore mothers have been wearing beads to drive men crazy. In our generation, we tend to assume that we are more sexual than our fore fathers, don’t get it twisted, they were much more sexual than we are.

They didn’t have the inhibition of panties and bras, women walked around naked except for a piece of clothing. When you live amongst women who are practically naked all the time, just try to imagine what you will do.

The men married many wives and each woman always had her turn, I wonder how the men keep up because when you have a variety of Vaginas to play with. Heaven right?

In Ghana women knew that waist beads helped form their body into a particular shape and adult women wear beads to sexually stimulate the male- get that, sexually stimulate the men.

Sometimes a string of colourful beads on a woman’s waist is the greatest aphrodisiac.

Egyptian women wore waist beads as girdles, all the women wore them and it was a uniform for pre-pubescent girls without any sexual connotation. Dancers wore them alone without any clothing to dance.

Waist beads are used for two things, seduction and they can also be used as an instrument of body shaping.

Apart from making you waist look super-sexy, you get to measure how much weight you are gaining with those wonderful waist adornments.

So get a Waist Beads today, you will enjoy it.

http://www.thefinix.com/2015/07/adorn-your-waist-wear-beads/

Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by shalomm: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by maryam6(f): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
I jst luv it.
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by Blonchilli(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Most ppl blive it's for prostitutes...but I love it. smiley
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by adedayourt(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
maryam6:
I jst luv it.

let mi see d one in ur waist
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by adedayourt(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
sey na boil dey d left side of dat hip abi na wetin. how d tin take style dey unequa like dat
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by maryam6(f): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
adedayourt:

undecided
adedayourt:

Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by adedayourt(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
maryam6:
undecided

need to check if its d original ones grin
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by titi4fola(f): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
I love it, I never had one on before but won't mind having it on my superb waist now.
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
I prefer waist chain dan beads
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
I don"t just like it.
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by robosky02(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
I prefer waist chain dan beads

chaine ke e no go wound you....
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
robosky02:

chaine ke e no go wound you....
U knw d type i am talking about?**
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by robosky02(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
U knw d type i am talking about?**

which type show me

cos chain na chain

I no want you to wound
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
ogbanje thinz cheesy
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by Dekatron(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
I just love waist beads/chain

chai!! I can't resist the temptation joor.

. . . Mo play pranks, bòbó yen lóhun riberi, e, kó lo play fun france, emí like ìbèbè ìdí, i dey beat your waist, ìlèkè ìdí - Vector in SHIGA. . . That line works wonders on your faithfully.

Again, my fiancee & automatically wife SHALL use it. Its my fetish
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by Lilswaghanxum(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
I can sense alot of winch and ogbanje here
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
robosky02:

which type show me

cos chain na chain

I no want you to wound
show u my bumbum? cheesy cos dat is where d chain is!
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
titi4fola:
I love it, I never had one on before but won't mind having it on my superb waist now.
On the internet, everyone claims to have "superb waist". . . Shior.

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice beads but I kinda prefer the thin waist chains to these big colourful beads.. So sexy... OOoh la la!
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by ksbusari(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Scary to me o. I'm afraid of ladies who use it.
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by octopusfreaky(f): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blackett:
[size=16pt]lol,,do u expect us to show it here[/size]
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by Mcbussy(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
titi4fola:

Pinshure of ur "superb" waist or....u know d rest wink

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=16pt]lol,,do u expect us to show it here[/size]
Is it against any law for you to show it here?
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by swtdrms(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Luv seeing the ringtones in various colours and sizes and many of dem on my babe's hip. Looking at her whenever she's walking or doin some cooking in d kitchen in a cat walking manner.....omo,u don scatter my head b dat ooo. All in all,its sweet seeing it on my babe.
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by titi4fola(f): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2015
I'm serious
Mcbussy:

Pinshure of ur "superb" waist or....u know d rest wink
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by titi4fola(f): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Blackett:
whatever!!
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by refreshrate: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2015
babafemi1000:
Nice beads but I kinda prefer the thin waist chains to these big colourful beads.. So sexy... OOoh la la!

Guy chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by refreshrate: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Blackett:
Is it against any law for you to show it here?

see question guy answer the babe straight say YES!!!
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by UltraMedia(f): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2015
i wonder o
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by robosky02(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
show u my bumbum? cheesy cos dat is where d chain is!

is it were you wear your ok

but its suppose to be wait naa
Re: See Why You Should Adorn Your Waist With Beautiful Beads! by jonaifame22(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chai,I've always loved my woman to be on waist beads or chains,and a chain on one leg,it's makes her sexy and hot,especially for a person like me wey like action all the time!

(1) (Reply)

She Sent An Unclad Picture To My Husband / 15 Tragic Signs You’re Dealing With A F*ckboy / I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.