Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer (29332 Views)

Why We Can’t Impeach Buhari — House Chief Whip, Alhaji Alhassan Doguwa / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by knightsTempler: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
undecided
Just hoping with this they can finally move the nation forward. This group of NASS are the worst since the return of democracy. Their greed will finally consume them.
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by writetopoker: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Survival of the fittest
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by rukkyland(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
traitors everywhere... don't worry.....your sins wld one day find you out..
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by bigiyaro(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
only in naija! No political ethics or principles, only stomach permanent infrastructural dev.
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Buhari is the only Human Being I see in the APC!
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Let's see how they (APC) would stand

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by sharperino(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Interesting developments in the NASS. Stability there is needed for any solid advancement
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Realissues: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
This people are too full of themselves, all we want is good governance and progress in the country. So many surprises await the Assembly members 2015/2016am
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by CaptPlanet(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Inter party decamping...lol

Na wa o. Na so una go decam enter BH camp, then una eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by tete7000(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
lukecent:
I love that young man, Dogara, he is an astute politician.
That's a good move, they guy can't turn it down,personal interest comes before national interest.

Before national interest? Maybe you meant to say party interest. Accepting the deal akin to national interest than not accepting it if it will bring stability to the senate. The earlier the house settle for work the better for the nation. Gbajabiamila and his group should accept they ve lost and allow the country progress. That to me is 'National interest'. It supersedes their so-called 'Party interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
PDP skills at work.

3 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by onatisi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
@This pace?
APC is headed for imminent implosion.
tinubu faction is gradually been pushed to the exit doors from apc. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Omambala1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Inter party decamping...lol

Na wa o. Na so una go decam enter BH camp, then una eyes go clear.
gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Chidozieude: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
@This pace?

Really?

Do you know anything about the implosion of the face? When a woman is FAT and Ugly?

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Okwudiri87: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
so fanally femi is ending up with no position in the house. Pls is tinubu aware of this latest development. The most intelligent people on earth as they claim to be.

6 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by 12345DKO(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
BE THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Ayietim(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
The world rewards the living, the living are those who believe in the reward for hard work. If you don't believe in hardwork, then you are dead and there's no reward for the dead, except occassional respects.
(Do you know the health benefits of Honey? Find out.)

https://ayietim./2015/07/24/the-world-rewards-only-the-living-with-the-good-things/
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by emmywhite01(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
D season film never still end oooo...watch out for part 3
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by arabbunkum: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
One by one, they will soon disperse.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Bitterleafsoup: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
@This pace?
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by baralatie(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
it is decamping season
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Davisss: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Its well
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Jesusloveyou: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
tunex23:
Good, Femi should accept it since Dogowa is his close pal. They should work things out afterall they are in same camp and all loyal to Tinubu
u are right, is d same thing, whether gbaja or doguwa, they is no problem in house of rep,

1 Like

Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
That gbaja wetin him dey feel like sefe?? U don loose accept it and move on its not the end of the world... He's behaving as if is a taut or his political career is over..... And he doesn't know that he's now in the rulling party he still behaves the way the opposition is supporse 2 bhave.......... Some 1 shoud help men tell him 2019 dey him don loose the speakership of 2015 let him start gathering momentum and strategising for 2019 may God show us d 2019 IJN
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by francizy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Muhehehhehehehehehehehehe

There's already a war going on in the enemies camp. Pardon me cuz am not much of a bible readerreader, do you all recall that place in the Bible where some enemies of God's people turned against themselves?

APC I hail oh! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by bigerboy200: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Can u rub ice cream on d lips of a kid and say d kid shouldn't lick it Itz game over for Femi Gbajiabiamila..he should just respect himself and be an ordinary floor member.
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by lukecent: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
tete7000:

Before national interest? Maybe you meant to say party interest. Accepting the deal akin to national interest than not accepting it if it will bring stability to the senate. The earlier the house settle for work the better for the nation. Gbajabiamila and his group should accept they ve lost and allow the country progress. That to me is 'National interest'. It supersedes their so-called 'Party interest.

Yes, party interest, it was my mistake.
Thank you.
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Berrypie(f): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
They are all after the same, they don't have the interest of the masses at heart. I want to be proved wrong though.
lukecent:
I love that young man, Dogara, he is an astute politician.
That's a good move, they guy can't turn it down,personal interest comes before national interest.
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by AMossley(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Doguwa,that jungle,where I did my nysc
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by lukecent: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Berrypie:
They are all after the same, they don't have the interest of the masses at heart. I want to be proved wrong though.

They really don't have the masses interest at heart, but I believe that what is happening now is for the progress of the nation
Re: NASS Crisis: Doguwa Decamps, Abandons Gbajabiamila, Accepts Dogara's Offer by Silvereze(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
tongue[size=8pt][/size][img][/img][b][/b]CHANGE INDEEDCHANGE INDEEDCHANGE INDEED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character / Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women / 76 Hungry Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.