Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Wife For Sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife For Sale (833 Views)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife For Sale by manmustwac(m): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2009
Nagging Wife. No Tax, No MOT. Very high maintenance -- some rust," wrote Gary Bates, 38, in a small ad in Trade-It, more usually used to buy and sell cars or household goods.

Bates, a self-employed builder from Gloucestershire, southwest England, snapped after his wife Donna on got on his nerves while she was watching television and decided to place the ad as a joke.

"She was nagging me for doing something small, while she was watching some rubbish on TV. So I just thought I'd put an ad in to get rid of her.

"I didn't think anyone would ring up but I've had at least nine or 10 people calling about her. It's gone mad. There was no one I knew -- just people asking, 'Is she still available?'"

The couple only married last year, and Bates said his 40-year-old wife -- whom he advertised in the magazine's Free to Collect section, along with some of his fishing tackle -- initially gave him "a bit of an ear-bashing."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20090312/tod-for-sale-nagging-wife-very-high-main-6058bda.html
But he said: "She's seen the funny side of it now though!"
Re: Wife For Sale by SeanT21(f): 1:46am On Mar 14, 2009
This man is crazy.Hahah~~Its sad but yet so funny~~~!!!

***FEEL BAD FOR THE LADY***

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Keeps You Motivated? / What Have Life Taught You? / Can You Pay Your Girl Friend School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.