Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) (54556 Views)

BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Rosaline Meurer Attacked By Unknown Man Amid Cheating Rumours, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by darocha1: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Are you sure you are not the pure water seller wh dropped his bag of water behind majek in a bid to take shots of him
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Empress2014(f): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
lilmax:
can you give this same advice to people close to you?
anybody wey close to me and choose that kind of lifestyle is on his/her own, we are all responsible for whatever decision we make regarding our lifestyle. Omo ma pami, to ba ya o ma di Omo ma pa ara e.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Lanceslot(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
D babalawo wey do dis man do am finish commit suicide.... Its a very sad situation.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Anytime I see this man,I feel some kinda emptiness in me..
It's a different thing when you make it in life and when your able to make use/enjoy your fame...

Worst of this man's case is our this "shitty" Nigerian artiste brag about this man,but can't really do anything to save him...shame on them

If I have the capacity I will take care of this man..
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dis man

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by otusnorahs(f): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
He resembles Hanks Anuku in doz pix
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by frontwave(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Imagine drinking 2 bags of pure water after a wrap of ganja
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by aspirebig: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
He is looking better than the other pictures that was online the other time,but that same old ugly pictures will be the ones people will keep posting online.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by gidjah(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
That street is a behive for the military men, are they no more stationed at that post ? , if caught smoking b y the military young men , dem go drug jump am small o, else we go ask am to sing for us till rain fall !!did that to some two raggae young men I caught fighting way back in CAR, they sanged until the cloud poured us water !!!
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by nollywoodbabe: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2015
klax:
Pls are talking of Majek that was on this thread yesterday doing teeth cleaning at rehab home or just look alike pls I need confirmation Because i sent some guys out to check him at the rehab I was told he is but I'm shock to hear Suleija now.

Pls I need confirmation. Anyway let me make some calls
but this us true then guys rehab can help this guy pls does anyone in the house a member of TB Joshua church? Pls if you are kindly notify Joshua about Majek may be he can get spiritual help I guess this is getting demonic now not just drug thing. Let me call first.

See MAJEK In Rehabilitation Center $3,793 Raised So Far.so Don' Believe D Lies
https://www.nairaland.com/2475580/see-majek-rehabilitation-center-3793
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 1:12am On Jul 25, 2015
jemimaa01:
I think that's where his rehab centre is
Hahahahahaha.....abeg suleja no get rehab Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo....make hin jst pass go else were leave our suleja 4 us grin
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 1:15am On Jul 25, 2015
wengerly:
How can a man be roaming when you only saw him in one location?

Be careful of hasty conclusions.
He cud & roaming on mtn network u kw... grin
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2015
I thought they said he is going to rehab,,, at least he dressed better here..,,,

#saynotoganja..
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2015
I thought they said he is going to rehab,,, at least he dressed better here..,,,he's soo addicted smoking & ogogoro.. they should ban those things

#saynotoganja..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) / Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.