Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) (54552 Views)

BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Rosaline Meurer Attacked By Unknown Man Amid Cheating Rumours, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by texazzpete(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
There are babies with holes in their heart that desperately need money. Patients needing urgent kidney surgery. Orphanages struggling to stay afloat. Yet instead of contributing to these worthy causes some people are always wailing about Majek that happily put himself in this current mess and has spurned multiple chances to rehabilitate himself.

Majek is a druggie and a wino now. But still, he's relatively healthy. Folks should stop the pity party and let him sink or swim on his own merits. Save your sympathy for the truly deserving.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by alexvatt(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
he is even beter now compare to the last time i saw him in ikeja
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by lasmarner: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Did is d problem with Nigeria, instead of helping dis man we prefer mocking him, nairaland make Una dey see something commit eye, no body everything u see, u talk. Most of ur stories are fake, i doubt if dis true
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by patostation(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
nicebuddy:
He is just strolling.

No mind this harsh OP. Someone is taking a stroll with a friend and you report him as 'roaming'. Because someone is named Majek, he can nolonger visit an ATM?
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Akinz0126(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Who's diz man please?
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
greatnow:
He is now looking a little bit better unlike sometime ago when i saw his picture online.

I agree with you, earlier on he was looking tattered,battered,shattered and scattered but hr is looking a little bit gathered now

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by boolet: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Make una leave dis man alone and concentrate on ur personal issues. undecided

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
WukedP:
So I was coming back from minna with a friend, when we got to Suleja Niger state we stopped by Ecobank Atm to get some cash, but to my shocking surprise I saw a man looking rough and unkept also on the cue waiting, but that's not the it, the main suprise was another man sitting by the small back wall demarcation smoking, (twas Majek)
I tried my best to take this few shots, anyways the Atm was not dispensing cash anymore so we decided to go inside the bank premises cos that one was outside and, when I entered the bank I turned back only to see them leaving the arm spot and strolling crossing the main road, the guy on dread with him was the one who became the traffic Worden who stopped vehicles for Majek, saw them going till I lost Em, MY question is, what is Majek doing in Suleja??

One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others. lipsrsealed
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
He's looking better and cute now,i dont think dis man can quite smoking oo
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by wengerly(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
How can a man be roaming when you only saw him in one location?

Be careful of hasty conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by PAINGAIN: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
smartsk:

I agree with you, earlier on he was looking tattered,battered,shattered and scattered but hr is looking a little bit gathered now
lmao. Guy u just finish me wit laughter. Is this lyric or what? Tattered, Battered,shattered,scattered and finally gathered. What a rhyme.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by seangy4konji: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
what sort of stupid question is that

Is there no freedom of movement in Nigeria again

U silly yeh?
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Eleniyan15: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
I fink his takin weed @ second pix.
rastaman
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Eleniyan15: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
I fink his takin weed @ second pix.
rastaman
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
No be Anns Anuku be Dat? Majek Don dry pass dis one nah. BTW, who carry Majek go Suleja
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
WukedP:
I heard him telling the very rough looking man that in USA u dnt see cue like this or something, him lower front teeth Don remove finish people just dey look at angry
...typical of been-to's!!! cheesy we have one on NL grin lipsrsealed grin
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by WukedP(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
ylaa:
WHY ARE YOU ASKING US HERE? WHY DIDNT YOU GO AND ASK HIM? FEAR FEAR MAN. grin grin
I dey crase? U no see say na fear me carry take snap the pics? If u see him second ehnnn u go run enter Bush

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by vetsolo28(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
igbo claro still sending down d rain
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
He's going to visit his forefathers, if you know what I mean...wink wink
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by sped1oro(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
May God Almighty deliver him
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by badesco(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
But off recent somebody post a pix of Majek Fasek in a dentist clinic fixing his teeth. So how did he get to suleja?
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by stonecoldcafe: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
WukedP:
I heard him telling the very rough looking man that in USA u dnt see cue like this or something, him lower front teeth Don remove finish people just dey look at angry

So sad. The other time I saw a picture of him on the dentist's chair. So sad...
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by morbeta(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
This Majek Fashek will live long. That Majek and his guardian Angel!!! You shld knw Angels appears in diffent forms, sizes and shapes.

Lord send down the rain of normalcy back to Majek.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
He wants to fix Golden teeth
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by moshould(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Make our naija musician join handds helP dis man...no be say when him die dem gO begin dey shout fake mourn of a legend... D man need help...pple like sunny ade, obey, kkollington n suppse ignore dis man, na the same time dem blow, tinz dey change, make dem help d man...
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by okenna1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
wasted life
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by lilmax(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Empress2014:
undecided abeg make una free this man jare, his life,his problem....he smoke or he no smoke,that doesn't solve Naija's problem,he had his time and he misused it
can you give this same advice to people close to you?
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by amaben2020(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
I sure say na yellowbar witches (Aje) na im condemn this man career, yellowbars, so wicked, evil and full of hate
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
TO ASSESS THE TALENT IN MAJEKODUNMI FASHEK YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO HIS SONGS (INCLUDING THE INSTRUMENTALS):
1) RELIGION NA POLITICS
2) HOLY SPIRIT
3) I AM NOT TIRED
THERE IS NONE LIKE HIM IN NAIJA, HE IS A PHENOMENA.
I WISH HIM RECOVERY.
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by no2fuks(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Paparazzi youngins...who asked for your advice? how many of you get talent reach this man?
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Has he travelled out again?which country is suleja?
Re: Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) by billyG(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
How he take reach suleja trekking4Buhari don end since ooh!i 4get he must hav travel in GEJ's locomotive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) / Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos) / Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.