Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue (863 Views)

5 Reasons Why Men Prefer Prostitutes (no.4 Will Shock You) / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by kb77: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
1. A pr0s titute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum s*x for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-called clean babes. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn’t give her a particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the pr0s titute out there?

2.You don’t need to remember the safe period of pr0s titutes because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant.

3.pr0s titutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last thing on their mind is marriage.

4. Believe it or not, pros titutes are more disease free than the so-called clean babes. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a c0nd0m and at the end 100 men may sleep with her but with a c0nd0m but with the so-called decent clean and homely babes, Emeka thinks she is decent so he doesn’t need a c0nd0m, tomorrow Kalu will think the same and do it with her again without using a c0nd0m and Alhaji will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a c0nd0m and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without c0nd0m yet she still parades herslef as the homely, decent, clean, mummy’s pet babe, and the cycle continues. What a shame!

5. A pr0s titute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come for them again unlike the clean homely babes who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken. Now, with the afore-mentioned reason, why won’tmen go for pr0s titutes, tell me!
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by kbams241: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by falconey(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by chijoy7(f): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
smiley
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by ifeanyija(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
True
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
@OP Lol talk wetin You like, i no prefer any prostitute embarassed
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmmm Word! cheesy
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by MRpii(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls type something meaningfull! And if you know you don't have anything to type,GO CHOP SEAT!! ,OP IS FUNNY BUT I FORGOT MY LAUGHING GAS AT HOME. AM VERY SORQY OP
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why don't u prefer dem?
Durent:
@OP Lol talk wetin You like, i no prefer any prostitute embarassed
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by falconey(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
MRpii:
Pls type something meaningfull! And if you know you don't have anything to type,GO CHOP SEAT!! ,OP IS FUNNY BUT I FORGOT MY LAUGHING GAS AT HOME. AM VERY SORQY OP

is either you have the lowest intelligent quotient or you are dyslexic......how is 'hmmmmm' a statement to be meaningful.

Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
bestdeals0:
Why don't u prefer dem?
My wife are u one of dem? shocked shocked
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by MRpii(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bros! YOU ARE MAD!! YOU TOO LIKE FTC BA,OMO WERE!!
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by MRpii(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bros! YOU ARE MAD!! YOU TOO LIKE FTC BA,OMO WERE!!
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Pr0stitue by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol, am not and will never be. Besides, who is ur wife? embarassed undecided
Durent:
My wife are u one of dem? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

15 Minor Things That Mean The World To Women. / She Said Am Always Acting Like A Player! / Which One Of These Is Better For A Guy To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.