Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Time Vs Nigeria/africa - Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time Vs Nigeria/africa - Opinion (391 Views)

Japan Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time Vs Nigeria/africa - Opinion by K9blunt(f): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Am an avid supporter of gayrights and I give the western countries that legalised the rights kudos in that respect.

Coming down to Nigeria (substituting africa. Excluding south africa). Nigeria is not ready for such advanced civiliszation. Nigeria has lots of problems to think about than gay rights.
The average nigerian is religious because he/she has personal issue and the basic needs to sort out, remember the western countries had similar problems like nigeria during the renaisance era, you dare not think outside the box or the church will excommunicate you and anything goes, the average brittish could not say no to the religious betters because they are he's source of income, so he was trapped. But with time the western people became able to reduce the gap between the rich/religious betters, improved their social basic needs and the average man stopped being mentally enslaved, hence the gay rights. If you ask yourself how it was during the black segregation, anti-interratial marriage etc.

Now the nigerian man with problems of no power, poor health system, poor educative system, crazy transportation.
I will be pointing out reasons why nigeria can never accept gay rights....

Health care: the average nigerian gets sick, goes to the doctor for help, either the doctor is incompetent or he's simply angry at his poor salary or he's not being checked by the appropriate authority,tells the sick man he doesn't know the issue with the sick man or prescribes malaria medicine for the sick man it works for a time then later the sickness comes back with vengeance and another visit with another poor diagnosis.......... Maybe the sick man dies then the relatives and doctors will not do autopsy to check the real issue,maybe its a tumour that could be addressed but quickly resolve its the witches at the village - poor healthcare system.
Next I will point out the traffic issue.
To be continued....
My thoughts what are yours?
Re: Time Vs Nigeria/africa - Opinion by chijoy7(f): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
smiley
Re: Time Vs Nigeria/africa - Opinion by Intrepid01(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
My thoughts?

I can only say OUR thoughts are with you, get well soon dear

#ode

(1) (Reply)

Commitment In A Relationship / Never Miss Your Favourite Telemundo Series / Why Do Women Use To Say,they Prefer To Born A First Lady Than The President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.