Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Army Retire 11 Generals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Retire 11 Generals (32602 Views)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by morbeta(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
General Manhood. though your retired,but your manhood lives on.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by morbeta(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
General Manhood. though your retired,but your manhood leaves on.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by davmore750(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:
how many northerners were retired .... just asking
I wonder
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by jlinkd78(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:
how many northerners were retired .... just asking
only one I guess (Yerima) and unlike in d appointmnt pattern 3Igbos though about 6 Yoruba n d kachallah i dnt know
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by dayo23(f): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

Woe betide you fool.
you follow that guy up till the end with heavy blasting! You wicked ooo, you didn't even give him chance @ all. grin grin grin
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Publ1cEnemy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
dayo23:
you follow that guy up till the end with heavy blasting! You wicked ooo, you didn't even give him chance @ all. grin grin grin

Read my signature.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Eleyigidigan: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
You mean 11 Generals were sacked, South got the Lions share; Yorubas- 6, Igbos- 3 .Hmmm... If it was promotion now, the name Alhaji, Mohomed will just full every where... Okayooo #Eleyigidigan
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by gidjah(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
tbaba1234:
Gen Minimah was Number 1

Gen Burutai was Number 25...

All generals in the middle will be retired. It has nothing to do with tribe... Goodness!!
straight up. T baba, dats how its done here, most of this us r even tired of dem , some will soon be dragged out by next month. 6more in my barracks here .so so hardened and corrupt bosses they all are.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by PrinceEm: 2:20am On Jul 25, 2015
princdebola201:
General Manhood
funny
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Souljaboi1: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2015
OfoIgbo:

I just counted and noticed that 6 Yorubas were retired and 3 Igbos were retired

Also bear in mind that no Igbo person was found worthy of occupying any of the service chief or Intelligence positions, so this is a ploy to rid the armed forces of southerners

Sadly your analysis is faulty. Those men had either completed 35 years in the Army or are 56 years old and above.

These set of Generals were served their retirement papers since last year and it has nothing to do with the present Administration. They have been retired since early this year, but were pulled out yesterday.

I know a General there on a personal note, when he was served his retirement papers and given the option to extend his service, he declined.

Furthermore, these men were from the Ordinance Corp. So expect Infantry, Artillery, Signal and Medical corps to do their too.

God bless the Army

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by DesChyko: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2015
sapientia:

if you have nothing sensible to say.. Shut up..

All the retired officers have served the nation for more than 30 to 35 years.. How many have you put in.

The way some of you civilians talk ill of the military is annoying.
I have put in none. How much has the government given to I or my family members on that grounds? Mumu.
Soldiers are here celebrating in guise, you are there forming defence attorney over a post you don't understand.
Buy yourself some significance elsewhere. Your stupidity just ruined this attempt.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by VagileVictor(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2015
Its the season of revenge and if you can't stand the heat, run away to surface later.
The Northern General is on a mission of witch hunt of opposition party members who didn't support him.
It is evident that he is retiring the able and radical Generals of his rank he thinks might be forced to scuttle his Government but little did he know that those behind them are more fierce in battle than the ones he is pouring his anger on.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by samsard(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2015
bajeen:
Gen Manhood? Abeg check well o. PS: I guess it should be Mahmood
Actually, its spelt as Mahmud.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Adesiji77: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
bajeen:
Gen Manhood? Abeg check well o.
PS: I guess it should be Mahmood

That's what I thought too.

"Manhood" bi ti bawo? cheesy
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by EmekaBlue(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
My popsi name dey there

He served well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) / PDP Convention: Kadade Sulaiman Becomes PDP National Youth Leader / I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.