Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Army Retire 11 Generals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Retire 11 Generals (32598 Views)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by seunmsg(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
temmy3723:
Majority are yorubas

And you won't hear the Yoruba's cry about this. If it's some other tribe that was this affected, they will start wailing about how northerners are getting everything.

4 Likes

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fixation:
[size=5pt]Eleven generals of the Nigerian Army Ordinance Corps in Lagos were on Friday pulled out of service.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the officers include eight Major-Generals and three Brigadier-Generals.

The Major-Generals are [size=15pt]Manhood Yerima[/size], Abiodun Amao, Olayemi Abidoye, Boniface Azurunwa, Adekunle Martin’s, Christian Ugwu, Bode Ogini and Mashudy Adekanye.

The Brigadier-Generals are Kachallah, Godfrey Nwafor and Gabriel Oladipo.

In a valedictory speech, [b][size=15pt]Maj.-Gen. Manhood Ye[/size][/b]rima, former Chief

http://www.punchng.com/news/army-retire-11-generals/[/size]

With a name like that, it's a wonder it took this long
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by kritikali(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:
how many northerners were retired .... just asking

Gej have already retired dem
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by vetsolo28(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
coolluk:

people like u are the most tribalistic kind on earth and u think everybody else thinks like u

keep quiet son of guns he asked a questn why cant u just ansa
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by amadice(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

I can smell fustration all over your post. I am not the cause of it.its nor my fault your fagg0t father abandoned you with you wh0re mother. If your tired of life you better go kill yourself.its free.

Son of a bloody wh0re.
...mumu keep on barking like Ur useless, pathetic, frustrated people do...my parents are responsible being and they successfully trained there child to be fearless, outspoken, and defend is land. tell me what did u useless parent tell u, to b a coward.. oooo yes member.. follow follow ... greed that why u look frustrated... I pity Ur generation cos its looks like a family disease or a tribal one....
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Menace2Society(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
vetsolo28:

keep quiet son of guns he asked a questn why cant u just ansa
IBO guys grin
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by merits(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:

The General no get that kain power jare.,
He no dey do pass 3mins, so no harm done cheesy
hahahaha u2 funny,bt dont try dt wit sum1 lyk me,i go hit u ur center of gravity til it engulf fire cuz am gud 2go.my whiper alwz ready 4 sum1 lyk u.LOL

3 Likes

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by ibolomo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Maj- General Manhood Yerima?

#wicked
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Publ1cEnemy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
amadice:
...mumu keep on barking like Ur useless, pathetic, frustrated people do...my parents are responsible being and they successfully trained there child to be fearless, outspoken, and defend is land. tell me what did u useless parent tell u, to b a coward.. oooo yes member.. follow follow ... greed that why u look frustrated... I pity Ur generation cos its looks like a family disease or a tribal one....

A wh0re and and armed robber can never raise a responsible child.
A responsible child will not call his motherland a zoo.
So you see... You are a bad child from a bad home.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by tbaba1234: 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Gen Minimah was Number 1

Gen Burutai was Number 25...

All generals in the middle will be retired. It has nothing to do with tribe... Goodness!!
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Chigold101(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:
only one oh... Manhood Yerima and by his name you will know he is a christian.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by valandy99(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

Una dey craze.

Na una dey spoil this country.
den let's divide.

Mumu
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by amadice(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

A wh0re and and armed robber can never raise a responsible child.
A responsible child will not call his motherland a zoo.
So you see... You are a bad child from a bad home.
....my father never stole anything from Ur wretched father while my mum is not like Ur mother who after men even when she is married to Ur poor wretched father...ooooh less I forget Ur people needs to do a paternity test on u...moreover am only a Nigerian by force am a Biafra by birth.... the land on the rising sun

1 Like

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin grin
Chigold101:
only one oh... Manhood Yerima and by his name you will know he is a christian.
grin grin
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by sapientia(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
DesChyko:
Good
Your money-embezzlement days are over.
Time for some fresh blood to get promoted.

if you have nothing sensible to say.. Shut up..

All the retired officers have served the nation for more than 30 to 35 years.. How many have you put in.

The way some of you civilians talk ill of the military is annoying.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by emi14: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
What have southwest that contributed massively to the election victory of Buhari done to deserve these treatment. Tinubu!!! You fashioned weapon against yourself. This is the wages for what you did against a nobleman....Jonathan.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by ahmedolawale: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:
some of this senior military officers retired 4 years ago
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Publ1cEnemy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
amadice:
....my father never stole anything from Ur wretched father while my mum is not like Ur mother who after men even when she is married to Ur poor wretched father...ooooh less I forget Ur people needs to do a paternity test on u...moreover am only a Nigerian by force am a Biafra by birth.... the land on the rising sun

I don't blame you... This is what you get when a wh0ree mother hides her child under her bed while she is being fvcked by her customers in a brothel....that's only if you haven't been performing the abominable by fvcking you wh0re mother when she is feeling her nymmpho symptoms.

Only in your dreams can Biafra be actualised. If you stvpid Ibo lot rear ur head again,you will all be massacred even more than the last time you did... Biafra my ass.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Brightology2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
None my broda.all am seeing dere re all yoruba names
thekingsmen:
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Publ1cEnemy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
valandy99:

den let's divide.

Mumu

Lol... That's my prayer fool.. You can go if you want to,just don't even think about taking

Rivers State
Delta State
Bayelsa State
Edo state
Cross Rivers State

Just go with your Ibo speaking states and die of hunger.

Your Father mumu.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
General Manhood cheesy

I know of one General Dick, I never knew we hard another private soldier ROFL.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by cuteboy2: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
The CHANGE we deserve - Southern Generals swept aside to make way for Maj Gen Burantai
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by amadice(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

I don't blame you... This is what you get when a wh0ree mother hides her child under her bed while she is being fvcked by her customers in a brothel....that's only if you haven't been performing the abominable by fvcking you wh0re mother when she is feeling her nymmpho symptoms.

Only in your dreams can Biafra be actualised. If you stvpid Ibo lot rear ur head again,you will all be massacred even more than the last time you did... Biafra my ass.
....time will tell..

1 Like

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by whisperj: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmm...it's hard not to notice that 6 out of 11 are yorubas... One would think that the region with the highest representation in the army would have more people being retired... But then, the article says "officers of the ordinance corps"... Na dem know how dem take determine who go retire
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by OfoIgbo: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

I just counted and noticed that 6 Yorubas were retired and 3 Igbos were retired

Also bear in mind that no Igbo person was found worthy of occupying any of the service chief or Intelligence positions, so this is a ploy to rid the armed forces of southerners
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
OfoIgbo:

I just counted and noticed that 5 Yorubas were retired and 3 Igbos were retired

Also bear in mind that no Igbo person was found worthy of occupying any of the service chief or Intelligence positions, so this is a ploy to rid the armed forces of southerners
thank you broda for this apt observation
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by moshould(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Juz one mallam !!!! Dats all
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by sinkhole: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
bajeen:
Gen Manhood? Abeg check well o. PS: I guess it should be Mahmood
I don laugh tire for Gen. Manhood gringrin
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Publ1cEnemy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
amadice:
....time will tell..
Woe betide you fool.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by beyoncausme: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
general come,general go...barracks remain
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by monex(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

thank God there were more yorubas than other tribes else tribalistic peeps would say it was targeted at south-east. lol

no south-south there sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" / We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole / Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.