Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Army Retire 11 Generals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Retire 11 Generals (32599 Views)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by penzino(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Am I the only one who is seeing a name (manhood) up there?
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Demmocrats(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fixation:
Eleven generals of the Nigerian Army Ordinance Corps in Lagos were on Friday pulled out of service.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the officers include eight Major-Generals and three Brigadier-Generals.

The Major-Generals are Manhood Yerima, Abiodun Amao, Olayemi Abidoye, Boniface Azurunwa, Adekunle Martin’s, Christian Ugwu, Bode Ogini and Mashudy Adekanye.

The Brigadier-Generals are Kachallah, Godfrey Nwafor and Gabriel Oladipo.

In a valedictory speech, Maj.-Gen. Manhood Yerima, former Chief of Training and Operations, Defence Headquarters, expressed appreciation for the gesture.

Yerima pledged that the retired officers would continue to keep the Nigerian flag high.

He admonished the serving military personnel to continue to be loyal and be extra-vigilant.

Yerima said, “Your loyalty to the Federal Republic of Nigeria can best be given through vigilance and security consciousness.

“You must continue to demonstrate total commitment to your duty to the nation just as you have exemplified in your recent successes in the fight against terrorism in the north-east.

“The Nigerian people, especially the retirees are expecting a lot from you in the face of the current insurgency.

“Your secondary role is to assist the government in ensuring internal peace and your involvement in internal security duties demand that all of you be non-partisan.”

He expressed the conviction that the Nigerian military would overcome the current security challenges in the country.

Other retirees also expressed their gratitude to the army and Nigerians for the opportunity to serve the country.

NAN reports that the Chief of Army Staff, Maj.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, was represented at the event by the GOC 81 Division, Nigerian Army, Maj.-Gen. Tamunomiebi Dibi.

He wished them well in their post service years.

http://www.punchng.com/news/army-retire-11-generals/

Op that's old news besides one of the major general is my uncle and he retired two years ago old news bro
www.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by sanandreas(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Osinbanjo brothers tongue
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by merits(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
bunch of cowardise.generals 4 mouth only,not in action.

1 Like

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by victorazy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:
how many northerners were retired .... just asking

My tot too. This country is not united indeed

1 Like

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Ozid(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thumb's up for General TY Danjuma. This man is really determined to end BOKO HARAM.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by amadice(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

Una dey craze.

Na una dey spoil this country.
...woe betide u...so if I see something fishy make I close mouth...ppl like u are d ones spoiling the zoo called nigeria
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
coolluk:

people like u are the most tribalistic kind on earth and u think everybody else thinks like u

No i am not

I grew up in the core north,schooled there and speak hausa better than even a hausa man..

But my friend recent happenings in the country has really opened my eyes to how much divided we are and realities on ground shows that nothing tangible is being done by the system to purge this... Nigeria in itself is systematically ethnocentric, tribalistic and what have you... Till these despotic entrenched systems are corrected, then forget it, me and you will naturally align with our own...

So my friend keep ur preaching to yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by pus97: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=28pt] shocked

Who ever fire them most be very ignorant..

The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, is not under buhari .

That person should look at Buhari appointment.. And see, that they all come from 26 states... of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Under international law, buhari has no international jurisdiction inside the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

This is why Adeyemi University was made a university to make it easy for the military to own a university and train their officers. instead of going to the NDA. because we are using the NDA, it made the people confuse... That the military are the same..

So using Adeyemi university as the Military university will resolve this issue.
To stop any problem.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
In a valedictory speech by Maj.-Gen. 'Manhood Yerima'. Parents be watchful about this man. with this kind of name he can marry even 3 year old girl. In as much she is a virgin.

what a name!
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Publ1cEnemy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
amadice:
...woe betide u...so if I see something fishy make I close mouth...ppl like u are d ones spoiling the zoo called nigeria

Woe betide your papa....

If Nigeria is a zoo, it means you and you father and your mother and your brothers and sisters are animals.

4 Likes

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by hollypagan: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
nobody like general manhood in nigeria army
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Drsunnie(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Only one northerner, Yerima Manhood. 99.9% northern agenda.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by anyaekekehinde(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

No i am not

I grew up in the core north,schooled there and speak hausa better than even a hausa man..

But my friend recent happenings in the country has really opened my eyes to how much divided we are and realities on ground shows that nothing tangible is being done by the system to purge this... Nigeria in itself is systematically ethnocentric, tribalistic and what have you... Till these despotic entrenched systems is corrected, then forget it, me and you will naturally align with our own...

So my friend keep ur preaching to yourself

I love your response.. The fact is Nigeria is divided along ethnic and tribal lines we can pretend about it but the reality lives with us.. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by ademusiwa99: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
So there is a need to change the badges to the flag of western nigeria and Nigeria

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by wengerly(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

2 were retired sir...
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by slyopez(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
pus97:
[size=28pt] shocked

Who ever fire them most be very ignorant..

The Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, is not under buhari .

That person should look at Buhari appointment.. And see, that they all come from 26 states... of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Under international law, buhari has no international jurisdiction inside the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

This is why Adeyemi University was made a university to make it easy for the military to own a university and train their officers. instead of going to the NDA. because we are using the NDA, it made the people confuse... That the military are the same..

So using Adeyemi university as the Military university will resolve this issue. [/size]
Baba Musi i dey hail oh.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by sleekman(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
coolluk:

people like u are the most tribalistic kind on earth and u think everybody else thinks like u
isn't he asking or stating d obvious? How man northerners did u see on that list? The slow islamization of dis country continues.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by kodlins(f): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

It's by seniority not by tribe
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by HiGod: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
slyopez:
Baba Musi i dey hail oh.

Pl, just a quick question, is Musiwa guy alright upstairs? I presume it's a mad man u know.......

1 Like

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by pus97: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=28pt]We said that adeyemi college should be use for the take off a military NDA. so as not to confuse the military.

it is already agreed that this school should be use for the take off an alternate Defense academy to separate the 2 .. To prevent war in future. it as already been upgrade to university to allow it commerce training of military person ..

That is why Adeyemi was upgrade to a university to allow for an alternate Defense academy inside western nigeria, that way the military can use it.. to avoid problem like this. [/size]

Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
kodlins:

It's by seniority not by tribe
are you saying that there are no senior officers of northern extraction even in the Brigadier general level?
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by amadice(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

Woe betide your papa....

If Nigeria is a zoo, it means you and you father and your mother and your brothers and sisters are animals.
...son of a harlôt get behind me u started it first...bloody, brainless animal like you DAT lives in a zoo and call dem selves Nigerians...am not an animal or idiöt like u....I guess u were referring to Ur family, Ur extended family, community and where ever the fück Ur from, take heart oooo don't commit suicide after reading this...retardêd being
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

I love your response.. The fact is Nigeria is divided along ethnic and tribal lines we can pretend about it but the reality lives with us.. Thank you
u r welcome bro
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by tbaba1234: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

This is unintelligent, just saying
Once an officers time has come, he is retired, regardless of his tribe.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by merits(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:
My former Sugar Daddy dey that list o..
Eeyah..
nawa 4 u ooo,so u don open leg 4 general aspa sugar dady wetin go remain 4 fiance nw as d general don patrol d sambisa 4 rest n eat d main tinz,ur fiance don surfa i pity d poor guy.plz dont alow him 2 pay bride price oo.jst let him continue d general left ova
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by akinbros: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
The Major-Generals are Manhood Yerima, Abiodun Amao, Olayemi Abidoye, Boniface Azurunwa, Adekunle Martin’s, Christian Ugwu, Bode Ogini and Mashudy Adekanye.

The Brigadier-Generals are Kachallah, Godfrey Nwafor and Gabriel Oladipo.

The Yorubas are most affected.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Publ1cEnemy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
amadice:
...son of a harlôt get behind me u started it first...bloody, brainless animal like you DAT lives in a zoo and call dem selves Nigerians...am not an animal or idiöt like u....I guess u were referring to Ur family, Ur extended family, community and where ever the fück Ur from, take heart oooo don't commit suicide after reading this...retardêd being

I can smell fustration all over your post. I am not the cause of it.its nor my fault your fagg0t father abandoned you with you wh0re mother. If your tired of life you better go kill yourself.its free.

Son of a bloody wh0re.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
thekingsmen:
na wa oh...everything come b north or south
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Stephen4me: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
The President of this country must be mindful of the way he appoints and terminates people in top government positions. He must ensure such decisions are clearly based on merit and would not send signals of ethnic sentiments.
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
nn
Re: Army Retire 11 Generals by kilode100(f): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
merits:
nawa 4 u ooo,so u don open leg 4 general aspa sugar dady wetin go remain 4 fiance nw as d general don patrol d sambisa 4 rest n eat d main tinz,ur fiance don surfa i pity d poor guy.plz dont alow him 2 pay bride price oo.jst let him continue d general left ova

The General no get that kain power jare.,
He no dey do pass 3mins, so no harm done cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" / We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole / Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.