Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute (1370 Views)

Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by tolu4you: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Those of you wey no fit do without that thing, carry on. Your day still dey come grin.
lipsrsealed

A strange thing happened in Zimbabwe when a man's
manhood disappeared after he refused to pay a commercial sex worker for her services.
While this story is sounds so unbelievable, it actually did happen in faraway Zimbabwe, the country of the famous Robert Mugabe.
According to MyZimbabwe, a 33-year-old man who
refused to pay up after a sex session with a prostitute,
ended in tales of regret as his manhood disappered.
The man identified as Simbarashe Machokoto, who resides in Mufakose, narrated how his manhood went missing after a romp with the commercial hooker identified as Laiza, whom he picked up from a local bar called Budiriro 4 Bar. His manhood reportedly 'disappeared' after he refused to pay up for the services of the hooker.
He narrates his ordeal:
"I picked up a hooker called Laiza at a Bar in Budiriro 4.
We did our business after agreeing on a US$5 charge at a makeshift lodge in the neighbourhood. Unfortunately I
ended up incurring costs to the tune of $15 and I failed to settle the bill since I had only $5 in my pocket. I then
promised to give her the money later since I was her
regular".
But Mr. Machokoto failed to redeem his pledge and the
scarlet lady called him up a few days later demanding for her money but he did not feel obliged to pay her and he told her so in clear terms.
But she threatened him that if he failed to pay up,
something terrible would happen to him, a threat he
dismmised not knowing Laiza had her own plans of getting back at him. Machokoto continued: "When I went to pee in the evening, I was shocked to discover that my manhood was missing. Throughout that night, I was in pains as my bladder was filled up. I did not tell my wife on the first day. My body was feeling hot and in the morning I checked my privates and found they were still missing.
"But when the pain was unbearable, I told a friend who
advised me to tell my wife of my predicament. She was
angry initially but later calmed down after realising the
gravity of the matter. My family was called in and they
arranged for an appointment with a renowned Prophet".
He said when they got to the Prophet's place, he was beyond himself with pain as his feet were swollen and tummy pulled tight with urine.
"The Prophet prophesied how Laiza had locked me using juju from a sangoma. He then put his holy stick between my legs and something inside my stomach popped and my 'thing' returned" , he revealed. Machokoto said he then discharged a strange fluid that was blackish, mixed with blood.
"I used to hear these stories and never thought they were real but I had first hand experience. The prophet urged me to go and settle my debt with the lady who had afflicted me and warned me never to be promiscuous again.
"I would like to warn all men out there to desist from hiring prostitutes. If you can't resist them, then pay up. I nearly died".
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by ProdigyLoco(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by tolu4you: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by MosakuAW(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by raayah(f): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Its very hard for me to believe stories like this.
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by cherylsmith(f): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pics of d man nd d woman doing the thing before and after.
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by jworos(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ds ur sorry sha!!
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by stan241(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Obago

You carry olosho and won't pay? Who does that?

His manhood is gone but his________lives on i guess
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by therealdeal10: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lwkmd nxt tym u go sleep wit again. Dis tym it will b gone 4 gud
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by mimicious(f): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice script, let's I forget I need a pics of that disappearing dick. Movie title in a giffy
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by nemzy14(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lwkmd..serves him right..op i need pix
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by myboy2010(m): 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
op...Hw u com take escape 4rm d prostitute
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by fagbohun4j(m): 7:41am On Jul 25, 2015
Story for the gods.
Re: Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute by Kelvinmelvin(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2017
mimicious:
Nice script, let's I forget I need a pics of that disappearing dick. Movie title in a giffy
I could show u a pic of my appearing dick if u want to see...

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / . / I Will Beat Her O!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.