Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Obama Arrives Kenya. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Arrives Kenya. (42708 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Arrives Airport For His Departure. Photos / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. / President Barack Obama Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by amiskurie(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hopes he makes a consecration on Mugabe's proposal,so he could visit Zimbabwe to take away her wife/husband grin
Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by Certifiedboss: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
omenka:

Photo Credit: BBC

The PDP supporters were busy spreading lies on the internet that Obama abandoned Buhari in Washington and left for Kenya, whereas he's just arriving the country.

How low can some people go just to spite a good man..

Part of Nariobi on lockdown . Airspace on lockdown

God please anoint my head with oil
Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by NotNairalandi(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Says who?
u bi gay?
Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by omenka(m): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
christinie:
he told them he was going to Kenya but stopped at Senegal first.
You guys have been blinded by hate so much you vehemently reject the truth as long as it doesn't entertain your hatred.

Which Obama was in Senegal?? The same Obama that was in the White House with rapper Wale, or some other Obama??

Obama went to Senegal and not a single news outlet picked up the news.

I really pity you guys.
Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nairalandi:
u bi gay?
Please, what is GAY?
Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by Miami11: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
omenka:
You guys have been blinded by hate so much you vehemently reject the truth as long as it doesn't entertain your hatred.

Which Obama was in Senegal?? The same Obama that was in the White House with rapper Wale, or some other Obama??

I really pity you guys.

Some people like making up their own news, obama left America for Kenya he never went to Senegal, chai this people
Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by NotNairalandi(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Please, what is GAY?
Gay is a beautiful girl! So u bi gay?
Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by RealEstate37: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by mrrhymes223: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am yet to see the 5000 unclad men that Kenya promised Obama when he comes to their country
Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2015
okay,, so what about the 5,000 unclad protesters,,,,

mrrhymes223,, please get out of my brain...
Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Nairalandi:
Gay is a beautiful girl! So u bi gay?

Thank you!
Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by christinie(f): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2015
omenka:

I really pity you guys.
pity yourself Bc ur Sai Buhari doesn't like nobody.
Re: Obama Arrives Kenya. by omenka(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2015
christinie:
pity yourself Bc ur Sai Buhari doesn't like nobody.
Just realised you were the same person who created that shameful thread in the first place. I wonder how you cope with everyday realities of life when you seem to thrive on lies only.

What a shame.

Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House / Nathylin Flowers Adesegun: New York City Mayor Slammed For Being Rude To Lady / Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her