Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria (51374 Views)

Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" / Top 5 Most Beautiful Female Celebrities / Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
Please what got beauty have to do with good governance to me those ladies have not contributed any thing to the development and upliftment of poor Nigerian youth.

All they care is to spend tax payers money to buy the best makeups and travel a lot with no purpose.

www.
such can nt be said sbt Mrs Tinubu. She as a person has solely develop young minds tru her foundation wc has impacted many yong lads esp. in talent discovery over d lst 6yrs. So speak with facts.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Demmocrats(m): 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
hadaydhollarpo:

such can nt be said sbt Mrs Tinubu. She as a person has solely develop young minds tru her foundation wc has impacted many yong lads esp. in talent discovery over d lst 6yrs. So speak with facts .

What foundation, the same foundation they channelled the money that supposed to be used in developing industries and the same industries will employ so many young lads (quoting your word) instead of creating foundations with tax payers money and using it so we youths will come to there house to worship them like slave.

Bro can you please because of God give the history of tinubu's wealth then I will show you why millions are unemployed.

I still love jagaban he has always been my man but they are including other politicians why millions if youths in this country don't fulfil there destiny.

www.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Akinsnaira: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
That list is not complete without my one-and-only sexy NOI

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by PhockPhockMan: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ruffychuks:
stewpid list. where is diezani? non of d women listed here is as beautiful as diezani
Which political post Deziani has contested and won?
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
From my observation... The OP is just a kid who sets his eyes on rich women, I mean ...people's wives and fantasize having one of them as his Sugarmummy.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by mikron(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
henryadex:
WHERE IS THE PICTURE OF OUR DEAR MOST BEAUTIFUL FIRST LADY MRS BUHARIIII?
is she a politician?
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
we need beautiful brains

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by fyxboss(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jennydoris:
Princess Stella Oduah.. I admire that woman.
Baby u admire a robber
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Jennydoris(f): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
fyxboss:
Baby u admire a robber

What makes her a robber?
And I guess you are a robber too if not how did you know that she is a robber? Maka na ahia onye na azu ka oma anya.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by fyxboss(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jennydoris:

What makes her a robber?
And I guess you are a robber too if not how did you know that she is a robber? Maka na ahia onye na azu ka oma anya.
u don't have to insult me, have u forgotten what she did wen she was minister? BTW i love you ehn
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nonsensically nonsense, even my old grandma fine pass this bleachers.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by Jennydoris(f): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
fyxboss:
u don't have to insult me, have u forgotten what she did wen she was minister? BTW i love you ehn

sorry if I did.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by babafirst(m): 5:52am On Jul 26, 2015
donholy28:
To get these ones as sugar mummy na to win jackpot
lwkmddddddd,olboy you are funny.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by EmmyDe25(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Yustash001:
Number 2 rocks.....Erelu Olushola should be on the list...
Erelu Olushola Obada? The former deputy governor of Osun state under Olagunsoye Oyinsola? common! she doesnt merit a place on that list.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by justin5050: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2015
wow they are cool but one is not ooo
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by ModiKen(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na fine we go chop...na make dem work well be d koko!
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by destiny25(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Are you serious? No DIEZANI ALLISON MADUEKE?

Well, like they say, Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....

I think Diezani should come first.
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by malikisah: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
their life, their face their money. I didn't help them work so they can as well spend their money on whatever they deem fit . If it makes them feel good, fine, old or not

then speaking of old they're not old, they're in their 50s and not 80s undecided
Old masquerades still

you need to open your mind more undecided
Re: 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In Nigeria by malikisah: 12:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Ruffychuks:
ur level of understanding is too low big foool. what was written dia? ain't it female politicians. I'd advice u return to primary school
no bi this matter dey pepper u o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo / Top 15 Celebrities With Big Butt [photos] / Nadia Buari, Her Baby Daddy & Their Twins Step Out For Father’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.