Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? (1510 Views)

A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) / Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This / How Can A Parent Tame A Delinquent Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by ddaammyy(f): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hahaha first reaction !!!!!
As a parent, what would be your very first reaction as u step into the house from work to see this?........(lol).

Re: Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by skybeauty(f): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Scream
Re: Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by donholy28(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pause for a second... scream then rage
Re: Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by Teeboy15(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
ojuju ooooo....
my village pple don finally get me?
blood of ......
*runs out of house to sleep @ my neighbors*
Re: Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by ddaammyy(f): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Teeboy15:
ojuju ooooo....
my village pple don finally get me?
blood of ......
*runs out of house to sleep @ my neighbors*
lol! Wat will be the fate of ur kid(s)?
Re: Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na to scream sure pass ooo
Re: Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Hehehehehe grin grin see sure tattoo. I will just clean my cutie up first. And then I will tell the artist never to do that again.

For the model who wasted all the powder in the world, I will just make her realize that beauty is in one's character and not the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by ddaammyy(f): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2015
emmyrichie:
Hehehehehe grin grin see sure tattoo. I will just clean my cutie up first. And then I will tell the artist never to do that again.

For the model who wasted all the powder in the world, I will just make her realize that beauty is in one's character and not the other way round.
nice one!
Re: Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by pacino26(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Arhhhhhhhhhhh will rush to the lil fella to see if there's any damage to the eyes or any partof the face, if all is cool. I'll now do what the parent did, ask them to pose for the camera grin grin

The second one hmmmm, simple case. Pinshures then I'll teach her how to clean up her mess. Hard talks later.

Lovely pics, then in their matured age; blackmailing things with the pics cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by Teeboy15(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
ddaammyy:
lol! Wat will be the fate of ur kid(s)?
No b my pikin b d ojuju?
He/she'll get over it n transform bk grin
Re: Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by Ewuro4: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Throw them in the soaker tub , feed them & put them to bed.

postpone the cleaning for later.
Re: Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by SAMBARRY: 6:52am On Jul 26, 2015
pacino26:
Arhhhhhhhhhhh will rush to the lil fella to see if there's any damage to the eyes or any partof the face, if all is cool. I'll now do what the parent did, ask them to pose for the camera grin grin

The second one hmmmm, simple case. Pinshures then I'll teach her how to clean up her mess. Hard talks later.

Lovely pics, then in their matured age; blackmailing things with the pics cool cool
I like this idea cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Day! As A Parent, What Will Be Ur Reaction? by dhamiylhola(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2015
I will laugh baje

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Leaking And Why? / Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat / Psyllium Husk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.