Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? (9240 Views)

Top 10 Tech Skills To Learn To Get A Job In 2017 / Will You Be Losing Your Job In 2017?? Reboot Is For You.... / How Can I Learn Ceh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
I meant to do such a stuff to expose fraudulent people in naija is a good idea but a tough one because they must-to-fight-back!
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
dhtml18:
I meant to do such a stuff to expose fraudulent people in naija is a good idea but a tough one because they must-to-fight-back!

Lmao, you want to live long enough to see your children's children's children whilst trolling.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

Lmao, you want to live long enough to see your children's children's children whilst trolling.
Lol @ the word trolling! yes o!! want to have like 20 grandchildren trolling everywhere trollable before i embark on the project to expose the fraudulent people (and i would have done my WILL by then)!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
dhtml18:

Lol @ the word trolling! yes o!! want to have like 20 grandchildren trolling everywhere trollable before i embark on the project to expose the fraudulent people (and i would have done my WILL by then)!

Ma hand no day there o.
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
gimakon:

Ma hand no day there o.
No be you dey distribute video ni? Your hands (and your 2 legs) dey dia o!
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
dhtml18:

No be you dey distribute video ni? Your hands (and your 2 legs) dey dia o!

Lol Biko kwa
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
dhtml18:

So if you have classified information of fraudulent Nigerians, what will you do with such information?
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by NigAmbassador: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
dhtml18:

A real hacker won't go public like this...
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
NigAmbassador:

A real hacker won't go public like this...
No be me o, me i just dey troll - if you read some several posts above - you will see where the conversation started - a dude wanted to make a public website to expose fraudulent Nigerians.
And me, i am of the opinion that, it is when i am ready to go and meet papa God - after my grandchildren are trolling everywhere and i have written my WILL - will be the best time to write such an app/website.
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by NigAmbassador: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
dhtml18:

No be me o, me i just dey troll - if you read some several posts above - you will see where the conversation started - a dude wanted to make a public website to expose fraudulent Nigerians.
And me, i am of the opinion that, it is when i am ready to go and meet papa God - after my grandchildren are trolling everywhere and i have written my WILL - will be the best time to write such an app/website.

Sorry for the mistaken identity.... "Only in silence, We Rule"
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 11, 2015
NigAmbassador:

Sorry for the mistaken identity.... "Only in silence, We Rule"
Na so o!
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Snowden(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2015
CEH videos are for Kids I suggest u develop urself from the Deep Darkweb Over there ull encounter the Impossible...
Snowden.
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Heheheheheheh calls himself Snowden.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Townhighlights(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Snowden(m): 5:19am On Nov 22, 2015
My best advice Buddy Hack Into there systems and get urself invited for interviews.... Or u Hack them anc tell them lies u found a zero day in their systems...
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by BernardGreat1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
To all Technicians out there who do not know their left from their right, this is a very Good opportunity to do it for once in your life.

To all the young school leaver or school drop-out who wants to do electronics repair as a career or part time job, you are welcome to enroll.

You have a paid job and want to boost your income by repairing electronic equipments, “this is a Big Break for you”.

Whenever you open equipments for repairs, you feel confused by the numerous components in there. Your answer is the online Electronic Training.

You have gone to technical school and completed the electronic course with distinction but coming to the field you realized that repair are not confident enough, give the online Training a try and you will never regret it.
You are a technician and you diagnose and repair equipment for days without solution. This is your last bus stop.
clickbernardgreat@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by penetrationvipe: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2015
really got interested in the topic had to sign up on nairaland lol am an intermediate ethical hacker really happy to see some other people like me on here in naija talking about penetest/kali linux its cool. i think it will be a cool thing for a nigerian hackers forum to be created so we can all share ideas and learn more from ourselves.

if you want to learn more feel free to contact me.

check penetrationviper..com #uncompletedTHO

don't call yourself an hacker when you dont make $$$$$$$$$$$ of it.

i make $$$$$$$$$$ of this shit.

and also if you are looking for ethical hacking job in naija it's easy if your really good hack a top rank company and give then your report from your penetest . at your own risk tho lol
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2015
penetrationvipe:
really got interested in the topic had to sign up on nairaland lol am an intermediate ethical hacker really happy to see some other people like me on here in naija talking about penetest/kali linux its cool. i think it will be a cool thing for a nigerian hackers forum to be created so we can all share ideas and learn more from ourselves.

and also if you are looking for ethical hacking job in naija it's easy if your really good hack a top rank company and give then your report from your penetest . at your own risk tho lol

He's talking kali Linux, when your mates talk of something higher lolest.
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by penetrationvipe: 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
gimakon:

He's talking kali Linux, when your mates talk of something higher lolest.

lol na you sabi pass, guru i greet your government how many things have you done so far that you are attacking me on my post and beside apart from kali which operating system is made for hacking that has all the require hacking tools.
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 12, 2015
penetrationvipe:

lol na you sabi pass, guru i greet your government how many things have you done so far that you are attacking me on my post and beside apart from kali which operating system is made for hacking that has all the require hacking tools.

Sorry no vex.
I don't know anything. Don't be angry o. Kali is. The greatest, in fact there is no other Linux asides kali. I even heard you were the programmer of kali. I respect you o. Greetings. I have not done anything, I don't even know how to program.
Shay I should pay u 20k so u teach me.
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by penetrationvipe: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2015
gimakon:

Sorry no vex.
I don't know anything. Don't be angry o. Kali is. The greatest, in fact there is no other Linux asides kali. I even heard you were the programmer of kali. I respect you o. Greetings. I have not done anything, I don't even know how to program.
Shay I should pay u 20k so u teach me.

see dis guy people like una wen dey form over sabi if they give u the computer nothing you can do, your mate don born pikin you dey nairaland dey find penetest job and people to attack sorry for you bro. Mr nobody hack reach me

But last last as a warri boy you can share you knowledge with me what do you think ? #wink no pride when its come to knowledge
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2015
penetrationvipe:

see dis guy people like una wen dey form over sabi if they give u the computer nothing you can do, your mate don born pikin you dey nairaland dey find penetest job and people to attack sorry for you bro. Mr nobody hack reach me

But last last as a warri boy you can share you knowledge with me what do you think ? #wink no pride when its come to knowledge

After you don yab me finish abi?
Well I would be very generous. Kali isn't the best now. Ever heard of cyborg hawk linux?
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by penetrationvipe: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Gimakon i will like to contact you please can you drop your email add and also i sent you msg get back asap thanks
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by infosecresearch: 3:59pm On May 21, 2018
Manual vul testing is preferable for professional CEH | Pentester because automated vul tools have many false positive and false negative

https://www.facebook.com/ArridaeInfosec/posts/2019335361433482

Try this out
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by CeeKay17: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2018
penetrationvipe:

Hello bro. Can I reach you by PM?
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Cybertrooper: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2019
"The quieter you become,the better your able to hear"��....Loud people miss opportunities...Pentesting with Kali is not enough to get you those juicy offers. You may wanna consider some programming languages otherwise your still a script kiddie�...
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by bobdon2mm: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please is anyone here?
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by EvilSec: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
bobdon2mm:
Please is anyone here?
Yup!
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by Sadteen: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
Anyone reading this in 2020?
Re: How Do You Get A CEH / Pentesting Job In Nigeria? by GodofwarKratus(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
Yep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android Quiz Application With Json Parser, Php And Mysql Database / C++ Or Java: Which Way To Go? / Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.