Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Exploring Life: A Writing By A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exploring Life: A Writing By A Nairalander (370 Views)

AFTER LIFE ( A Nairalander's Post Break Up Story) / The Stranger Who Changed My Life: A Short Love Story / When A Girl's Ex Boyfriend Decides To Make Her Life A Living Hell... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exploring Life: A Writing By A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Life, complicated and diversified in its complexity. Interwoven and intricately tangled.None has been able to define precisely or better put accurately what exactly Life is.Of course, there has been great quotes from great thinkers and philosophers alike but none happens in the least to explain the elusivness of Life scrupulously.

Like I said, life conceptually is exceptionally complex and inscrutable. Therefore it will be unwise to try to explain life; for it will be chasing after the wind or in a clearer way, an endless search.But for one thing, if we cannot explain what Life is, how it works at least we can learn about life and not only learn about life but we can, as well, learn to live life instead of leaving life.

In facets,life to some is seen as the state of having what you want in the moment of want.To many it is sacred; a thing to be cherished and maximally maximized in terms of usage.While to some it is a call to Laziness. In every aspect you view life you will agree with me that each group has an idea what life is.That is to say,it is purposely purposed for a purposeful purpose.What am saying in short is, 'all agree life is explorable'

So instead of us wasting time on explaining what life is,instead of us quibbling on ideas about life why don't we for once explore life I.e get the best out of life instead of life getting the best out of us.Why don't we start taking from life instead of giving out ourself to life.Why don't you start living life instead of thinking on how to leave life?

In your little space at your own pace you can explore life.One thing first, inherited ideology of life should be disposed.Living with ideologies handed to you from the people of the past is a great hindrance and obstacle to you.Ideologies will enable you to live in the past and prevent you from living in the present and living in the past I say, it's failure.

Secondly, you have to accept today ideologies of life.Yes, doing away with inherited ideologies of life is just a step in a thousand miles.You have to accept and analyze today's ideologies.For example, Time in the past is not that important that many spend it drinking palmwine under mango trees but today analogy shows 'time is money'. And you have got to accept it like that if you are to explore life.

Last but not the least is living life.Disposing and accepting is not enough; for it is like one who goes to the market buys a DVD player and brings it home and does nothing else after that. You have got to connect it with your screen and plug it into the current for it to be useful! Same thing here, you have got to start living life at your own pace in your own space.Of course, Rome is not built in a day but Rome was started in a day.

One thing is sure,one thing is certain. Of all there is to life one thing is irrefutable, "Life is explorable". Explore life, if possible, to the fullness.

#Written By Starlingslimnet

Cc: Lalasticlala Cc: Ishilove
Re: Exploring Life: A Writing By A Nairalander by Cutehector(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Caveat emptor
Re: Exploring Life: A Writing By A Nairalander by jamex93(m): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Life is good
Re: Exploring Life: A Writing By A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pardon
Cutehector:
Caveat emptor
Can you translate this language of yours for me?
Re: Exploring Life: A Writing By A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Life is like a syncopated rythm section. Sometimes it's like unresolved melodies; like carrier chords. At times, life's like resolving tones with a bit of projection here and there. You never know what you're gonna get: life is like music, and I'm working on making mine a timeless hit track. smiley

- RR

Nneka123 AKA Miss Mozart. What is life?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Rich And Nice Sugar Mummy Or Daddy? / What If Men Claimed Rape When They Are Seduced By Women? / Letter to Nigerian Women - From Goatandyamtheory and others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.