Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? (4762 Views)

Container Or Content / See The Number Of Locks Used To Lock A Shop. Hillarious!!! / The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Own a container and pay for a small space of land every year OR rent a shop for your business. Which of this would you go for Nairalanders
Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Tnycee(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
renting a shop is quite cheaper on the long run...but making a container, though costly, but it guarantees that u can place the container in any "choice" location.

if u decide to leave, u can carry your container to any new location. also, you will pay very little for a rented space.

A shop is mostly opposite of the above.

*I am back with the reasons* grin

1 Like

Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 25, 2015
Really?, pl share
Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Godmother(f): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2015
A container is more like an investment, even though it's expensive at the onset. You can always resell it at the end. And most times the monly fee you pay for the space is usually chicken change compared to an actual shop rent. My friend who owns a container pays 1, 500 naira monthly for a container space. And this is in a highbrow area o, where shops are between 10k-15k monthly
Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2015
Godmother:
A container is more like an investment, even though it's expensive at the onset. You can always resell it at the end. And most times the monly fee you pay for the space is usually chicken change compared to an actual shop rent. My friend who owns a container pays 1, 500 naira monthly for a container space. And this is in a highbrow area o, where shops are between 10k-15k monthly

So godmother, would u advice I go for a container instead of renting a shop?
Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Godmother(f): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tinus:

So godmother, would u advice I go for a container instead of renting a shop?
if you have the initial capital you can look into it. Iw will pay you better at the end
Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Godmother:
if you have the initial capital you can look into it. Iw will pay you better at the end

Thank you so much, Godmother u've really helped!

1 Like

Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tnycee:
renting a shop is quite cheaper on the long run...but making a container, though costly, but it guarantees that u can place the container in any "choice" location.

if u decide to leave, u can carry your container to any new location. also, you will pay very little for a rented space.

A shop is mostly opposite of the above.

*I am back with the reasons* grin

Tnx TC I've decided to go for a container, I'm presently lookin for a location whr to place it, any1 wf ideas?
Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Tnycee(m): 1:32am On Jul 26, 2015
which state are you and what area would u prefer?/

Tinus:

Tnx TC I've decided to go for a container, I'm presently lookin for a location whr to place it, any1 wf ideas?
Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Okaakoko(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2015
I have been thinking of this too, now my question is. which of the two is more secure?
Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by kayworld22: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Godmother:
Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tnycee:
which state are you and what area would u prefer?/

I'm in Lagos state and looking at Alimosho, Egbeda, Ipaja environs of lagos. I don't mind Allen, Ikeja axis if its within d streets not by d road........u u/stand whatamin.

Thank u in anticipation
Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=kayworld22 post=36280171][/quote]
Wht exactly is ur point @Kay
Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Tnycee(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
I think you will need to contact an agent for that.

you can alternatively go around and if you find a place you consider comfortable for your business, you could simply approach the owner of the property for further discussions

Good luck in your endeavors.

[code][/code]
Tinus:

I'm in Lagos state and looking at Alimosho, Egbeda, Ipaja environs of lagos. I don't mind Allen, Ikeja axis if its within d streets not by d road........u u/stand whatamin.

Thank u in anticipation
Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tnycee:
I think you will need to contact an agent for that.

you can alternatively go around and if you find a place you consider comfortable for your business, you could simply approach the owner of the property for further discussions

Good luck in your endeavors.

[code][/code]

Ok will do just dat. Tnx a lot TC

1 Like

Re: A Container Or A Shop Which Is Better? by hamescod: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2018
Used 7ft by 7ft used container shop for sale in Abeokuta, contact 08131167061 for more information

(1) (Reply)

US To Assist Nigeria On Nuclear Power / Enugu Commences Mass Production Of Rice And Pepper / Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.