Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians (3803 Views)

Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians / Aisha Buhari Urges Government To Enforce Law On Rape To Protect Women, Children / ''Area Boys'' Listed Among Notorious Gangs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by jamace(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2009
Just as raping babies was also another experiment to cure AIDS? Do you read your own posts sometimes? Are you OK??

I 'm ok, brother.

But those lesbians are no babies. I detest lesbianism.

My stand is that, in life and according to circumstance, sometimes  it is necessary to use "evil" deeds/actions get  good results.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by strangleyo: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2009
jamace:

I 'm ok, brother.

My stand is that, in life and according to circumstance, sometimes it is necessary to use "evil" deeds/actions get good results.

Why? It is already proven homosexuality is genetic and not a choice.

How would you feel if a white or arab person said "I detest black" and supported mass murder or rape against us?
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by bawomolo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2009
jamace:

My stand is that, in life and according to circumstance, sometimes  it is necessary to use "evil" deeds/actions get  good results.

so what good results come from rape?
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2009
jamace:

I 'm ok, brother.

My stand is that, in life and according to circumstance, sometimes  it is necessary to use "evil" deeds/actions get  good results.

Then I hope you will be delighted to know that I pray God uses the same sort of Evil to cleanse you and get good results for you and yours in much the same way as you have subscribed it be used to cure the lesbians in South Africa then. grin AMEN!!!
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by jamace(m): 2:58am On Mar 15, 2009
Then I hope you will be delighted to know that I pray God uses the same sort of Evil to cleanse you and get good results for you and yours in much the same way as you have subscribed it be used to cure the lesbians in South Africa then. AMEN!!!

What do you want cleansed from me, please?
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by bawomolo(m): 3:55am On Mar 15, 2009
jamace:

What do you want cleansed from me, please?

are you free from sin? you could need a cure
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by jamace(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2009
are you free from sin? you could need a cure

Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by simmy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2009
Man! Nigerians are hardcore! See people openly advocating rape! God save Nigeria if a civil war breaks out. We seem to have plenty little Hitler.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by BOSS7: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2009
jamace:

I 'm ok, brother.

My stand is that, in life and according to circumstance, sometimes  it is necessary to use "evil" deeds/actions get  good results.

You really are openly advocating gang-rape as a cure for lesbianism? Are you seriously in your right mind? This is beyond joke.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by RSA(m): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2009
I say those criminals need to be hunted down and locked inprison forever.I personaly don't believe in homosexuality but in South Africa it's legal for them to marry each other and I respect laws of my country.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by Badriyyah(f): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2009
That's just insane, how does rape make a woman straight?? If they were smart enough, they would know that it would only make these women hate men more.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by Ifygurl: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2009
Those approving this are mental.

so because you hate homosexuals, you approve of their rape? Wow, such stupidity in this world
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by JustGood(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2009
This is a decoy. The perverts are just rapists.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by KB1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2009
South Africans have some serious problems. First many were raping Albinos thinking that it'll give them special powers, and then they were raping kids in thinking that it was a cure for aids, and now this mess. Good lord. angry
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by RSA(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2009
KB1:

South Africans have some serious problems. First many were raping Albinos thinking that it'll give them special powers, and then they were raping kids in thinking that it was a cure for aids, and now this mess. Good lord. angry

Are you sure it was in South Africa?

I know about babies,but Albino's rapes in South Africa is new.

I must admit that we have a big percentage of pysycologically messed up people in the world,we need serious prayers.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by Badriyyah(f): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2009
Ah, SA has nothing to do with the raping of Albinos, that is Tanzania and they were killing them.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by Becomrrich: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2009
Rape is not good.

ElRazur, homosexuality is not inborn, it is a person desire people make and create in their mind. Homosexuality is like arm robber. Arm robber can not stop themselves from doing it. It is a immoral altitude.

Look God did not make any man a homo, It is based on lust of the heart. We can control lust.

Let Look at God, and I would assume what science call nature. God made man and woman. That tell you a story. The story is that man and women should be together,

Now everything made have a purpose. We have eyes so that we could see, we have legs , so that we could walk, we have hears so that we could hear.
I have, please forgive me everybody for using this word penis so that it could fit in a woman virginal. The anus is for shit , my brother. The man organ was well design to fit the woman sexual organ.

Look even the location of both male and women sexual organ tell you the story. The man organ is located nearly approx about the same position of the female. God could have located the Male organ close to the eyes and the female organ to fit the centre of her back. God did not. He located the penis and the virginal about the same position facing each other. So that they can fit each other.

That tell you the whole story. A man for a woman. To be a partner till the gravel. I am sorry for using some word online. It is to better explain issue.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by morpheus24: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2009
Becomrrich:

Rape is not good.

ElRazur, homosexuality is not inborn, it is a person desire people make and create in their mind. Homosexuality is like arm robber. Arm robber can not stop themselves from doing it. It is a immoral altitude.

Look God did not make any man a homo, It is based on lust of the heart. We can control lust.

Let Look at God, and I would assume what science call nature. God made man and woman. That tell you a story. The story is that man and women should be together,

Now everything made have a purpose. We have eyes so that we could see, we have legs , so that we could walk, we have hears so that we could hear.
I have, please forgive me everybody for using this word penis so that it could fit in a woman virginal. The anus is for shit , my brother. The man organ was well design to fit the woman sexual organ.

Look even the location of both male and women sexual organ tell you the story. The man organ is located nearly approx about the same position of the female. God could have located the Male organ close to the eyes and the female organ to fit the centre of her back. God did not. He located the penis and the virginal about the same position facing each other. So that they can fit each other.

That tell you the whole story. A man for a woman. To be a partner till the gravel. I am sorry for using some word online. It is to better explain issue.

Daft reasoning. on penis vs vagina positions. Are you serious?
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by dnex(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2009
Homosexuality and Lesbianism are not natural human traits. They are not Genetic. What are the genes that transmit Homosexuality? At least we know the genes that transmit other conditions. The fact that some gay scientist went into the jungle to try to train two male chimps for years to engage in sex with each other does not prove their claim. In fact it disproves it.

That aside, rape is far worse than homosexuality. In fact a lot of lesbians have ended up on that path because of beign raped as children. There's no justification for this. Women should not be ashamed to press charges for beign raped because there nothing like a lesbian beign raped or a homosexual being raped or a hterosexual being. It's all rape!

Then again, we should not gleefully jubilate that South Africa is getting worse we should sympathise with them and try to proffer solutions and let's remember that when people outside the continent read this kind of news, they will refuse to differentiate between a Ghanaian and a South African, they just know that these Africans have started again. So whether we like it or not, it's our problem.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by DeReloaded: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2009
Instead of dealing with the fact that women are being ra0ped. People are yarning dust on "natural vs un natural"

Do you sincerely think ALL the women being raped are lesbians? Has it occurred to you lunatics that these people could even be LYING and using this as an excuse to rape so you "omg homosexuals are horrible" monkeys can feel better?

Animals.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by dnex(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2009
Morpheus24,
You mean that morphology of organism has nothing to do with the use of organs? Have you ever tried to put your lips on the ground to walk with them? Do you hug people on their feet? Please don't call common sense daft. Only a madman would.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by muda1: 12:26am On Mar 18, 2009
na wa oh.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2010
Gentle Men and Ladies,
May I say that I do not really understand how homosexuality has become a major issue in today's would. It has always been there and will always be there.

If you are saying homosexuality is genetic and natural, you are wrong!
If you are saying that since homosexuality is not natural, therefore we must kill and despoil all homosexuals, you are not only wrong, you are crazy! Even God's order for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorah did not wipe homosexuality away from the earth, just like saving Noah did not stop his children from sinning in future!

We really do not need scientfic experiment to figure out what homosexuality is, every natural phenomenon has an exception. Some children are born with 6 fingers, etc, we have even seen twins with one head. So it is only natural that we expect some anomally in sexual behaviour.

Sexuality for all it is worth in heavily dependent on Nurture, not just nature. Part of this nurture is the averment of the majority of the human society from homosexuality. It moulds the new generation into the sexual orientation that is profitable for procreation. Some people usually grow up different, but there difference is not published to the society. These are very simple ideas and do not need complex logic.

The real Questions are not about nature of homosexuality but
1. In the face of scientific capabilities that are increasing taking childbirth from humans to machines, what will be the means of procreation for the future humans?

2. In the face of more open society, where individual rights are increasingly being projected above the group interest, the decline of the nurture deterrent means more homosexuality by fashion, are humans not running a procreation risk by fashioning homosexuality?

3. What will be the effect of homosexuality on age-long Universal institutions like family, marriage, and definitions such as gender etc? 

4. If we redefine things like marriage, family, to what extent will it redefine what we know to be human?

I am of the view that homosexuality is an expected occurrence, but redefining the concept of marriage etc in the name of individual rights is going too fast, too far and our being too confident in our technologies. People wave away demographics as if not too important, but remember that some countries are today looking for immigrants just because of low birthrate among women. What happens when 30% to 40% of women are lesbians. Infact, who will give birth to the future homosexuals, as well as heterosexuals.

Some very naive answers I have gotten before is that lesbians can give birth with donated spermatozoa, but children are responsibilities. Most humans would rather fend for themselves than for children. Look at phenomenon of child abandonment among black Americans and Almajiris in Northern Nigeria, thats just a few. That is why nature tied conception to the pleasures of sex. In rich nations of the world were people have sufficient resources to prevent conception during sex, populations are declining because many are choosing not have offsprings or have very few. But look at under developed countries like Nigeria, were many are poor, population is booming.

Humans if they have the choice will choose not to give birth, and homosexuality in marriage allows them just that. To be very practical, until our human technology is well equipped to either turn humans into hermaphrodites or perfect cloning, defining marriage rights for homosexuals is a suicidal attempt.
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by desgiezd(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
What a cure! What a theraphy!
Re: South Africa Gangs Using Rape To 'cure' Lesbians by udezue(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2010
4king ANIMALS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Day Bomb Blast @ A Catholic Church In Mandala, Abuja? / Peter Obi @ Fashola Inst Of Public Administration. Alahusa, Lagos State. Pics / Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.