Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age (3343 Views)

See The Reaction Of This Kid When He Met His Grandpa Twin For The First Time / Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age / Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Just wondering where he learnt this from.
Its just a matter of time before he will unleash the beast within him.

May God deliver us from the lust of this world especially our children.

Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by shaiba(f): 6:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Where is the mother? She still dey breast am that's why and the child is hungry undecided
Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by Horppy(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2015
shaiba:
Where is the mother? She still dey breast am that's why and the child is hungry undecided
maybe u should help him out. wink
Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by chybykee(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2015
OP I sure say You do am
Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by jashar(f): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2015
The baby is hungry and saw 'something' that resemble mummy's 'something'.

2 Likes

Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2015
His a baby
He is probably hungry doesnt even know what his doing ( breat nah breast, plastic /rubber ) to the kid
U probably did worse @ Op lol
Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by shaiba(f): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Horppy:

maybe u should help him out. wink

I hear say u suck breast milk till eleven years, na true? cheesy
Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by ManTiger(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
The idiat that snapped this picture could have manipulated the little boy.
Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by Horppy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
shaiba:

I hear say u suck breast milk till eleven years, na true? cheesy
sebi na u feed me
Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by bammy777(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
shaiba:
. She is d one snapping him.
Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by Abayor7: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:
His a baby
He is probably hungry doesnt even know what his doing ( breat nah breast, plastic /rubber ) to the kid
U probably did worse @ Op lol

loool, true tho' but mind you, some babies are fond of/addicted to b**bs sucking. It doesn't matter whether they are hungry or not..
On the other way, this is more like self-servicing. Hahahaha
Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by Alipanks(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
how do I post on nairaland,pardon my naivety
Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Abayor7:

loool, true tho' but mind you, some babies are fond of/addicted to b**bs sucking. It doesn't matter whether they are hungry or not..
On the other way, this is more like self-servicing. Hahahaha
He doesnt even kno what self servicing is lol
Re: Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age by ITbomb(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
The op has a dirty mind. The baby is just hungry

(1) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Have My Own Child Without Getting Married. / Photo: When You Realise Christmas Is Two Days Away / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.