Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA (38900 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by Harbdulrasaq(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-YpReoyVD_XU/VbKzD-RsS8I/AAAAAAAGAeY/xjBwApbPaOw/s400/mail.google.com.png[/img]

This is the way some of these so called stars need to pay people for PR.......

Youjust dont post things on the internet.......

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-football-star-emmanuel-adebayor.html

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by MosakuAW(m): 8:49am On Jul 25, 2015
Money speaks and Bul.sh.t keep mute.

@OP do you want him to employ you as his English teacher.

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by Topccy007: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2015
Nice. Money speaking

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by kissty(f): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2015
now dat u ar blessed why nt go back to school undecidednow dat u ar blessed why nt go back to school

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by deniyor: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2015
How does this affect the price of garri in the market?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by Swegzfreak: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2015
kissty:
now dat u ar blessed why nt go back to school undecidednow dat u ar blessed why nt go back to school
School odikwa? Wen u wey go school never buy keke napep

67 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by Wendywillz(f): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Op, is a stark illiterate with a dumb blog..
SEA - Seyi Emmanuel Adebayour - am blessed.. Idiota

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by mogboyelade(f): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2015
That is a typographical error or........Hmmmmm........maybe that is how they spell see in his country.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by donfineboy(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-YpReoyVD_XU/VbKzD-RsS8I/AAAAAAAGAeY/xjBwApbPaOw/s400/mail.google.com.png[/img]

This is the way some of these so called stars need to pay people for PR.......

Youjust dont post things on the internet.......

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-football-star-emmanuel-adebayor.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Op. SEA-Seyi Emmanuel Adebayor,apologise sharp sharp

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by therealdeal10: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2015
We all knw u av fleet of cars oga, go n try n resurrect ur dead career.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by kissty(f): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Swegzfreak:

School odikwa? Wen u wey go school never buy keke napep
i cn see u ar gud in quotig pplp
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by allanphash7(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ride on guy
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by HDee(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by herongeri: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
yepa, i must be rich in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by meshacha1: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
Emmanuel Adebayor, If you don't give your life to Christ u are rachet and poor.
Please take all the wealth, fame, power and leave me Jesus.
I Love Jesus....I will be with Christ for the rest of my life.
No going back!!!
Hit like for Christ.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by texazzpete(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
'Sea'?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by Demmocrats(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
I love the cars, more of durability and ruggedness, less of designs. Nice choice grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by Hawlahscho(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
OP is under the influence of alcoholic alcohol. undecided
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by Lanretoye(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
No go settle ur family...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by justwise(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
That guy got no brain, stop acting like a baby and play football.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Swegzfreak:
. School odikwa? Wen u wey go school never buy keke napep
Igbo kwenu! I feel you ma niqqa
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by Johnnoah1st: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
I CANT SEE BUGATTI DERE.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
ANYONE WHO THINKS POVERTY IS A VIRTUE OR FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE HEAD

Make Una chin chon chin jare, better tori for the weekend

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/21/the-chronicles-of-corper-sam/
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by cescky(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
hmm is that a construction coy shocked

or person compound
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by basigani: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jst remember to invest and empower others.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
damn
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA by adorablevic: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Good for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexandre Lacazette & Lacasera Trending On Twitter - See Tweets / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.