Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (47323 Views)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nnemuka:
I am happy today grin
Reason being that i ended a friendship with an Apc die hard fan.light and darkness has nothing in common

Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by moment5(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Midehi:
undecided....only your no.5 makes sense
...I think 2,3,4,5, is true too.I'm speaking from experience and from a male point of view...

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by moment5(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Midehi:
undecided....only your no.5 makes sense
...I think 2,3,4,5, is true too.I'm speaking from experience and from a male point of view...it happens to the best of us.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Numba 5 means nothing to proper badman grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by fritiyo: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Rubbish post op. Men can't do without sex? Get that to ur skull!

baba are sure of what u r saying? cos the last time i checked, i had calls from babes who want to come over but i refused.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by beyoncausme: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
nice one...

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Benoxvals(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol stop lying with Nonso's name just say u re d Nonso tongue

No mind that guy.
He better respect and spare that name.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by wordbank(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
chomytex:
Lol.tanx
But I'm serious
Cnt find it.
It appears at will
Refresh or ctrl h 2x
Adi m sure ooo
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Elevation(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
To that girl saying "guys are sex slaves" you're still growing up or you usually meet funny dudes madam in your own interest erase that crap from your memory. You done vex me, how low can you think that's crazy you think all guys are sensual, carnal, lewd, obscene oriented and foolish you really need a head shrink Stephanie, don't really blame you serious, very pesky of you.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by chomytex(f): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Refresh n control gini?
It's usually located after the rules bt now its nt there.
wordbank:

Refresh or ctrl h 2x
Adi m sure ooo
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
fairlyisabel:
Please the male nairalanders should let women be. Since this week, it has always been about women and this is becoming childish. Women are what they are. Women cannot change because of men. We are proud to be women. Male nairalanders should grow up a bit and divert their attentions to some other things. They can discuss about the flops, dos and don'ts, morality of men. Discuss on how they can be responsible and decent fathers, husbands, uncles etc. Mbok
like tuface..
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
wristbangle:

Oga seun, u don expose me oo cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile rapmoney if your thread no reach HQ, go for deliverance biko grin grin grin
Lol grin e dor reach front page na! cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Obiwiz(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
well, u may be ryt.
Say no to investing into a contract without terms.
Don't pay moni 2 a car dealer jst because u're admiring one of d cars and u jst hope he may just gift u a car someday.
If u are buying, negotiate and buy, but if u can't buy and maintain a car, RENT ONE!
Say no to "se.xual fraud"
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by ProdigyLoco(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
it aint nothin to cut bish off
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Olaolohun(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
The thing is dat, some guys duno hw to say yes and no...

Like me nw for example, I'm easy goin buh d moment I notice ur tryn to take advantage of my kindness, I put u were u ought to belong... In my past!!!!
U mak some sense guy
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by tochstorm(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is the first time I will be agreeing in these kind of posts and even commenting in it. I believe you hit the nail to the head, with so much aggression that you left a very visible point for the world to see. I think I might be in that list. But I won't say which. Nice post.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Ifebazz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Add rich guy to it cheesy some of dem are used by ladies!
Rich guys with exotic cars spend far less than an average dude walking in terms of wooing a lady. You know, as the saying goes, just show them your car keys... And yes, it works!

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

You must have being dating sex freaks. Kpele.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ifebazz:

Rich guys with exotic cars spend far less than an average dude walking in terms of wooing a lady. You know, as the saying goes, just show them your car keys... And yes, it works!
hmmm i dont believe,trust me rich dude spend for babes.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by gentleowo(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
stupidity:
Awon boys will troop in here forming "jim iyke"
No nosense guy#
Na dem girls dey use pass.
you can mention that name again "JIM IYKE"
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Seun:
6) Rich but romantically inexperienced guys. The Benjis: i
like you right? It's more than obvious that you are romantically inexperienced.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Teophilus96(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
This thread is being truthful

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Toks2008(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
Sometimes, your personality, desires, attitude or character can be the very reason why you find yourself easily used and manipulated by women wink. If you find yourself in any of the categories below, it would be wise enough for you now to dust your ass and retrace your steps!!! Below are some types of guys that are easily manipulated by women:

1) #The Sex Freak#: Sex is surely, one formidable tool that women have been using to manipulated men by constantly draining them both financially and emotionally from time immemorial!!! If you are sex freak, you would do anything she requests for in order not to lose the opportunity to have access to regular sex! In the long run, you might find yourself spending more than half of your monthly income on her! Being able to control your sexual desires can greatly help you in avoiding the situation of you being a slave to babes!!! cool

2) #The Love-starved Guy#: I know guys who go about looking for love as if it was their destiny grin Though, it's not bad to search for love but when you show too much obsession for it, you could be easily used by ladies. Why would you beg a babe to date you? Promising her that you would take care of her or do anything for her? You must be a 21st century mugu!!! When you do this, you have laid yourself on the ground to be trampled on and used in the long run!!!

3) #The Emotionally-weak Guy#: Emotionally weak guys are easily used by women. Such guys tend to exhibit attitudes such as desparation, inexperience and romantic foolishness! They can't say 'No' to a lady's demand at all times...I call them 'Yes Men' wink It is this type of guy that will continue to call a babe up to 78 times, knowing fully well that she doesn't want to pick his call grin. He can easily change his important plans just to please a woman who doesn't even have an atom of love for him. He can starve himself for a babe just to provide her those expensive goodies she has requested for!

4) #The Show Guy#: You wan show yourself abi? Your last money on earth is 5k...you don't know where and when the next money will come yet you would still go ahead to take her to an expensive eatery in order to show her that you can provide her needs. This is where you end up spending almost all the money; if she tells you that she needs this and that and you discover that the bill would take almost all the cash, it would be advisable to tell her the plain fact! Emotionally strong dudes are not afraid to say the facts confidently but emotionally weak dudes are!!! If this is the case, you can be easily used by the babe because she would easily notice this. Nor worry, the owu wey go blow you still dey do road walk! grin

5)#Struggling Guys That Have Taste For Beautiful Women#: This category of guys are very prone to being used and manipulated by ladies. I once opened a thread on struggling guys wink. If you are a struggling guy with a low income, please face your front! In other words, face the most important things in your life and stop drooling over beautiful babes abeg! These girls will only end up using you when they become aware that you don't have the wherewithal or resources to live up to their expectations. Heart-break and emotional trauma are the end-resuls! Imagine the situation...you are struggling and she's so pretty and hot with so many men wanting her with their numerous offers! What do you expect to get if not being used? You nor get money but you wan chop Owerri soup! grin. I fear you o!

Warri First Son...

That last point is the reason why many ladies will remain single till old age.

If all of us begin to wait till the money comes before going into an affair yet we will be sxrewing these same clueless ladies who allow a strugling guy screw them front and back but can not marry same struggling guy.SMH

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Eleniyan15: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Add rich guy to it cheesy some of dem are used by ladies!
wetin yu dey look for dis thread again
abeg passby
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by luthorcorp: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
Our city girls use whoever comes their way whether rich or broke. The fact is that if you are well to do, you stand the chance to lose more, especially when you are stupid. Life is difficult but its more difficult when one is stupid! cool
pls define silly as used by u...you spending for a girl you love or she being foolish by not knowing the right and gentle man that you are
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Eleniyan15:

wetin yu dey look for dis thread again
abeg passby

hmmmm undecided stfu!
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Eleniyan15: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm undecided stfu!
smh
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by cradleafrica(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Benefits of sex,but doesn’t mean you should not be sexually responsible!!!

A 10-year Welsh study found that those who enjoyed an active sex life were 50 per cent less likely to die young than those who did not. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to sexual health benefits, says relationships therapist Dr Gabrielle Morrissey. “It makes sense that sex is good for you because we need lots of inducements to do it so that we stay on the planet,” she says.
Sex involves our circulatory, nervous and muscular systems and brains, so it’s a tune-up and workout of everything that’s important.”Sadly, it’s often the first thing to go when our health is on the blink. We have the attitude that sex is a luxury item instead of a necessity for wellness. We also think of it as something only for the young and strong, but its effects are a bonus as we age.”
“Sex releases feel-good hormones such as dehydroepiandrosterone and oxytocin,” says Dr Darren Russell, president of the Australasian Chapter of Sexual Health Medicine. “You get more blood moving through the blood vessels.” Those who have regular sexual intercourse respond better to stress than those who engaged in other sexual activities or abstained. A partner’s hug can do wonders, too.
A US study found it can lower blood pressure and heart rates in pre-menopausal women. Touch releases quantities of oxytocin, so you don’t have to orgasm,” Dr Morrissey says. Feel-good hormones also help keep depression at bay. Semen contains the hormone prostaglandin, which may be absorbed through the vagina and act like an antidepressant. But this doesn’t mean you should not be sexually responsible.
Men and women who have regular sex have higher testosterone levels, which are linked to a lower risk of osteoporosis and bone problems,” says Dr Russell. Research shows that sex can alleviate an aching noggin, especially in women. The endorphins and corticosteroids released have an analgaesic effect, alleviating the pain of headaches, arthritis, cramps and body aches. “Endorphins are a natural painkiller,” Dr Russell says. The production of oestrogen in women may also ward off period pain.
Dr Russell also prescribes sex for people with sleep problems. “Sex helps people sleep better and is less addictive than things like Valium.” Some experts say that 30 minutes of vigorous sex is comparable to 15 minutes on a treadmill or walking up two flights of stairs, and burns between 360 and 835 kilojoules. Sex works the pelvis, thighs, buttocks, arms, neck and thorax. Your pulse rate doubles from about 70 beats per minute to 150, the same as an athlete mid-stride.
The muscles that stem the flow of urine, reducing leakage and incontinence, are given a workout during sex, says Dr Morrissey. “Orgasm is best because the entire pelvic floor contracts.” Flexing your pelvic muscles during sex maximizes the benefits and makes sex more pleasurable.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by CHERIPH: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
while some ladies are block headed, guy earning 500k per month and gives you 10k just for sex....Who is at the loosing end ah ah ah ah. 500 *10= 500 rounds
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by dmcdad: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
wordbank:
Solomon (my friend brother) is a sure victim of No.4. He's nothing but the opposite of d name, e beta say solo no dey him name at all at all. The babe wey dey chop d guy feeding money dey stay for d same compound but she no dey enter d guy room. Any day solo no follow her go her church na sorry b hin name. Solo go use hin brother phone call d babe to come outside cos hin no get credit still carry d money wey hin broda givam to take hol belle give d geh come carry hin smelling smile wey dey like dey person wey fly gather hin anus come back house. Dey scope d geh say hin get 2 boutiques for abuja say hin fada na medical doctor for Ph.
Well now solo dey village dey view city
Hope say no be me you dey talk about for here oooooo.cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by dmcdad: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

That last point is the reason why many ladies will remain single till old age.

If all of us begin to wait till the money comes before going into an affair yet we will be sxrewing these same clueless ladies who allow a strugling guy screw them front and back but can not marry same struggling guy.SMH
Word!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... / Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.