Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here (1995 Views)

Couple Injured As Soldiers Smash LASPOTECH Workers’ Strike (pics) / Auchi Poly 2015/2016 Hnd Form Is Out / Laspotech 2015/2016 Post jamb result is OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by DAREXY2011(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2015
Laspotech 2015/2016 hnd form is out
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by DAREXY2011(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2015
LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKORODU P.M.B. 21606, lKEJA, LAGOS ADMISSION INTO FULL-TIME 2- YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2010/2011 ACADEMIC SESSION Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-time 1-year Pre-National Diploma and 2-year Higher National Diploma programmes of Lagos State Polytechnic for the 2010/2011 Academic Session. The Polytechnic offers the following programmes at the Pre- National Diploma, National Diploma and Higher National Diploma levels: 2-YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES 1. Accountancy 2. Agricultural Extension and Management 3. Animal Production Technology 4. Architectural Technology 5. Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in (i) Farm Power & Machinery Engineering Technology (ii) Soil and Water Engineering Technology (iii) Post-Harvest Technology 6. Art and Industrial Design (i) Ceramics (ii) Graphics (iii) Painting (iv) Sculpture 7. Banking and Finance 8. Business Administration and Management 9. Building Technology 10. Chemical Engineering Technology 11. Civil Engineering Technology 12. Computer Science Technology 13. Crop Production Technology 14. Estate Management 15. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options in (i) Electronics & Telecommunications (ii) Electrical Power & Machines 16. Food Technology 17. Hospitality Management Technology 18. Insurance 19. Marketing 20. Mass Communication 21. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in (i) Production Engineering Technology (ii) Automobile Engineering Technology 22. Office Technology and Management 23. Quantity Surveying 24. Science Laboratory Technology with options in (i) Microbiology (iii) Environmental Biology (v) Chemistry (ii) Physics with Electronics (iv) Biochemistry 25. Urban and Regional Planning 2- YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES General Entry Requirements Applicants who possess the following qualifications may be considered for admission into Higher National Diploma Programmes: (i) SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma Programmes; (ii) The National Diploma with a minimum of LOWER CREDIT classification in the cognate National Diploma (ND) programme from an NBTE recognized Institution; (iii)Candidates must have at least one- year work experience in the field of Specialization (iv )Candidates with less than a Lower Credit classification may be required to have at least two (2) years work experience before he/she can be considered for admission. E. METHOD OF APPLICATION Apply online at www.laspotech.net For further enquiry, please call: ADENIKE: 08052796145 OR 01-7307225 KEHINDE: 08052796130 MOJISOLA: 08052796146 ACCOMMODATION The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation. Princess Adetope A. Kosoko Registrar CLICK
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by DAREXY2011(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2015
LASPOTECH 2015/16 HND Admission Form (Full-Time) Out Laspotech HND application form 2015 is out. The management of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-time 2-year Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2015/2016 Academic Session. The Polytechnic offers the following programmes at the Higher National Diploma level: SCHOOLS AND PROGRAMMES 1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE a. Agricultural Extension and Management b. Animal Production Technology c. Crop Production Technology d. Fisheries Technology 2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING a. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with options in (i) Farm Power and Machinery Engineering Technology (ii) Soil and Water Engineering Technology (iii) Post-Harvest Engineering Technology b. Chemical Engineering Technology c. Civil Engineering Technology d. Computer Engineering Technology e. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options in (i) Electronics & Telecommunications (ii) Electrical Power & Machines f. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in (i) Manufacturing Technology (ii) Power and Plant Technology 3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES a. Architectural Technology b. Art and Industrial Design with options in (i) Graphics (ii) Painting (iii) Sculpture c. Building Technology d. Estate Management and Valuation e. Quantity Surveying f. Urban and Regional Planning 4. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES a. Accountancy b. Banking and Finance c. Business Administration and Management d. Insurance e. Marketing f. Office Technology and Management 5. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES a. Mass Communication with Options in (i). Print (ii). Media 6. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY a. Computer Science Technology b. Food Technology c. Hospitality Management Technology 7. SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE a. Science Laboratory Technology with options in (i) Microbiology (iv) Biochemistry (ii) Physics with Electronics (v) Chemistry (iii) Environmental Biology Entry Requirements The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows: 1. Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/ NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme. 2. Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification. 3. Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience. Procedure for Online Applications: Applicants are expected to visit the LASPOTECH’s admission website at www.mylaspotech.edu.ng and click on the “2015/2016 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane. Select the programme i.e.” Part-time ND or HND” OR” Full – time HND” and click on “Continue”. Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number; login with your username and password; Then click on ”Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment). Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N7,500) only (Seven Thousand five hundred naira only), Exclusive of Bank charges. Complete your application as appropriate. You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size. Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely. Click “Submit” Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website. The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation. Date of Closure: Sales and Submission of Application form closes by Friday 14th August, 2015. Share this:
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by Martina120(f): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Pls can I still take d HND form
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Martina120:
Pls can I still take d HND form
Yes you can, the form is still available..
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by Martina120(f): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2015
Aiit, Tnks
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Got mine yesterday. Form closes on the 15th
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by eniolaamoda: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Please do they accept 2sittings

Who here has used 2sittings
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Please do they accept 2sittings

Who here has used 2sittings
For full time NO for PT yes
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by eniolaamoda: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
goldenruby:
For full time NO for PT yes

What if you know some top officials
Bcus I kno some ppl who had 2sittings and der did dier HND!

Is it hard or it is impossible?
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
eniolaamoda:

What if you know some top officials
Bcus I kno some ppl who had 2sittings and der did dier HND!

Is it hard or it is impossible?
I don't know about that, you can ask the people you know that have gone through same route.
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by eniolaamoda: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
goldenruby:
I don't know about that, you can ask the people you know that have gone through same route.

cheesy

How much do u fink sch fee wud b
And r u opting for ikd or isolo
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by Fetus(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oh! My alma mata; the school that made me. Wish everyone all the best.
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by Fetus(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oh! My alma mata; the school that made me. Wishing everyone all the best.
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
eniolaamoda:

cheesy

How much do u fink sch fee wud b
And r u opting for ikd or isolo
By my knowledge ikd is majorly FT not so sure for all courses, but for mine it's Ikd. School fees ranges from 25-30k at first, and drops subsequently.
Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by eniolaamoda: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
goldenruby:

By my knowledge ikd is majorly FT not so sure for all courses, but for mine it's Ikd. School fees ranges from 25-30k at first, and drops subsequently.

Okay then am bout to register wiv my fone
Do u mind if we got eachodas num so we WhatsApp

Re: LASPOTECH 2015/2016 HND Aspirant Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
eniolaamoda:

Okay then am bout to register wiv my fone
Do u mind if we got eachodas num so we WhatsApp

Alright

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Become CCNA Routing And Switching Professional? / Re: Neco Late Payments Of Examiners / Will I Get Admission Into University Of Ibadan With 326 Jamb Score As 2nd Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.