Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Re: Neco Late Payments Of Examiners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re: Neco Late Payments Of Examiners (1998 Views)

Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing / PTDF Fails To Make Payments Of LSS Scholars Stipend After 11 Months Of Award. / Waec Examiners Coordinate Exam Marking Under Overcrowded ,heatef And Unconducive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neco Late Payments Of Examiners by katoto: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Examiners are always paid late weeks after completion of the marking exercise or even after releasing results to schools.It was not so b4 e-payment introduction.E-payment should make it easier n quicker.Then examiners were paid immediately after completing marking.So I am asking why the delay?
Re: Re: Neco Late Payments Of Examiners by Annibiteye: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=katoto post=49337510] Examiners are always paid late weeks after completion of the marking exercise or even after releasing results to schools.It was not so b4 e-payment introduction.E-payment should make it easier n quicker.Then examiners were paid immediately after completing marking.So I am asking why the delay

I seems not to understand this delay o. I prefer the cash payment
Re: Re: Neco Late Payments Of Examiners by katoto: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=Annibiteye post=49343874][/quote]I finished marking 2 days after the packs were given.2day is almost a month now.
Re: Re: Neco Late Payments Of Examiners by Annibiteye: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=katoto post=49345294]I finished marking 2 days after the packs were given.2day is almost a month now.

You're a faster marker o, I dictated six days after collection of scripts. They should pay any moment from now. I learnt results will be released this week.
Re: Re: Neco Late Payments Of Examiners by wisest10: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=Annibiteye post=49343874][/quote] sorry do u have any idea when d result will be out
Re: Re: Neco Late Payments Of Examiners by Annibiteye: 2:00am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=wisest10 post=49368102] sorry do u have any idea when d result will be out

I Learnt this week, not very sure though of the info source. Remember last year results were released exactly 2weeks after the end of the marking exercise and thereafter payments commenced immediately. This year the marking exercise ended on the 30th, and by calculation, 2weeks elapses on the 13th, so I presume any moment from now there'll be news as regards release of result and then payment follows.
Re: Re: Neco Late Payments Of Examiners by Jamez122: 5:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Buy your Neco Scratch Card for as low as N450 Contact me Via Signature or email
If you need from 1-500 Contact me

(1) (Reply)

Yes! I Support The Banning Of xtains In Katsina. / More Clearification Needed / A Genius Should Help Me With This Physics Calculation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.