Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Jesus Stops A Tornado In The Philippines. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Stops A Tornado In The Philippines. (1869 Views)

A Bible Is Left Untouched Amid The Tornado Wreckage In Mississippi / Jesus' Blood Stops Evil In Its Tracks - Joseph Prince / US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Stops A Tornado In The Philippines. by Jeromejnr(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Now this are my kind of believers. Not some unbelieving ones that are around these days. I really do love this bunch of faith filled Christians. They know the power in the Name.

Please if you have MB, do not hesitate to watch.

The unbelieving ones can check out my signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDp8nHvCp1o

1 Like

Re: Jesus Stops A Tornado In The Philippines. by davien(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Here's someone's ironic comment
Of course jesus had to stop it. Tornados never stop on their own. All the other tornados that jesus didn't stop have been going for about 4.6 billion years now. Good thing he stopped this one and made it look like a natural dissipation of a tornado funnel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Stops A Tornado In The Philippines. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Now this are my kind of believers. Not some unbelieving ones that are around these days. I really do love this bunch of faith filled Christians. They know the power in the Name.

Please if you have MB, do not hesitate to watch.

The unbelieving ones can check out my signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDp8nHvCp1o
i also had a video in which i will upload later. Where a tornado attacked an agfanistan country and a muslim lady knelt down and called on Jesus and immediately she prayed to Jesus and called Him Lord pls save us. Immediately the tornado attack calmed down and everybody were safe. Immediately she confessed and believed that Jesus is the Son of God that controls the whole universe. And the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. I will upload the video on request.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Stops A Tornado In The Philippines. by Jeromejnr(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i also had a video in which i will upload later. Where a tornado attacked an agfanistan country and a muslim lady knelt down and called on Jesus and immediately she prayed to Jesus and called Him Lord pls save us. Immediately the tornado attack calmed down and everybody were safe. And the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. I will upload the video on request.

Please do. Would love to see it. cool
Re: Jesus Stops A Tornado In The Philippines. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Please do. Would love to see it. cool
i watched the live video. it was very real. I downloaded it at tubidy.com but now i have misplace the download link. But try check out if your mobile is compatable with youtube https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=y_jhWfxv344&lc=Od7PnHy9kTBf6XLVER_Xrd5qdBTER71XDHGaWEPUqLs
Re: Jesus Stops A Tornado In The Philippines. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i watched the live video. it was very real. I downloaded it at tubidy.com but now i have misplace the download link. But try check out if your mobile is compatable with youtube https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=y_jhWfxv344&lc=Od7PnHy9kTBf6XLVER_Xrd5qdBTER71XDHGaWEPUqLs

Wow! Beautiful.

I just watched it. Jesus was merciful to that Muslim group.

How wonderful His love is.
Re: Jesus Stops A Tornado In The Philippines. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Wow! Beautiful.

I just watched it. Jesus was merciful to that Muslim group.

How wonderful His love is.
yes because the Scripture says whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Be it muslim, hindu, pagan or atheist. If they believe with their heart and confess Jesus as Lord then is come salvation to them.
Re: Jesus Stops A Tornado In The Philippines. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Can jesus stop Boko haram?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think God Does Not Exist-from A Christian / FAITH THEATRE : Bishop Oyedepo's Church Building 100.000 Seater Chapel / Why Did God Allow My Mother To Die So Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.