Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) (1688 Views)

US 2020 Election - Is TB Joshua's Prophecy On Trump, Biden Coming To Pass? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Kei144(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by MickzyDonald: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
We wey dey go heaven no get problem.. Lala nd co i dont know about urs ooo
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Kei144(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
The YouTube video is coded. The poster didn't clearly explain how he got the information he presented in the video, but the information is seriously noteworthy.

A few years ago, not up to ten years, I actually saw the AC in a dream. In that dream, I saw myself with fellow Africans and I understood that we wanted to cross what should be the Mediterranean Sea to get to Europe. My target was to get to Germany. Then I saw myself with a few other people in a small open boat crossing the water. By the time we were at the middle of the water, we were intersected by another small boat carrying two white VIPs that were not wearing any shirt. They were a little fat and not young. They were moving in an easterly direction, while the boat I was in was moving in northeasterly direction. After the boat with the two VIPs passed, another small boat carrying some security people accosted us and the security people turned us back to the Africa side.

As I watched the video above, the dream came back to me. For the first time, I considered the possibility that Trump could be the AC. If I had seen Trump's photo before the dream, I would have known if it was Trump that I saw. The faces that I saw in the dream are now hazy to me, so I cannot match them with Trump's face. Moreover, the two VIPs were topless and were sitting in the open small boat; if they were standing and fully dressed it would have been easier to match what I saw with Trump.
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by MuttleyLaff: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kei144:
The YouTube video is coded. The poster didn't clearly explain how he got the information he presented in the video, but the information is seriously noteworthy.

A few years ago, not up to ten years, I actually saw the AC in a dream. In that dream, I saw myself with fellow Africans and I understood that we wanted to cross what should be the Mediterranean Sea to get to Europe. My target was to get to Germany. Then I saw myself with a few other people in a small open boat crossing the water. By the time we were at the middle of the water, we were intersected by another small boat carrying two white VIPs that were not wearing any shirt. They were a little fat and not young. They were moving in an easterly direction, while the boat I was in was moving in northeasterly direction. After the boat with the two VIPs passed, another small boat carrying some security people accosted us and the security people turned us back to the Africa side.

As I watched the video above, the dream came back to me. For the first time, I considered the possibility that Trump could be the AC. If I had seen Trump's photo before the dream, I would have known if it was Trump that I saw. The faces that I saw in the dream are now hazy to me, so I cannot match them with Trump's face. Moreover, the two VIPs were topless and were sitting in the open small boat; if they were standing and fully dressed it would have been easier to match what I saw with Trump.
What specific mark(s) gave you the inclination and conviction that it was the AC you saw in the dream?
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kei144:

According to Jesus Christ, those who are led by AntiChrist spirits are those who claim to be of Him but do not obey His commandments and teachings. Your many MOGs who pretend to stand on the side of God yet at every opportunity do whatever they can to being ridicule to His name are better antichrist candidates than Trump could ever dream being or becoming. Notice how only those in the Christian world like to associate themselves with the character. The world does not want to have anything to do with him.

Anyway, I see the rapture, according to you is meant to take place sometime in October and how in November as well. Ok. Looking forward to experiencing both then.
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Righteousness89(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Anyone seeing the Events Rocking and Shaking the Universe should know that The Event of the Snatching away of the Saint also known as the Rapture is upon us. It could be any Moment..

Having said that I don't believe in Setting dates.

I Just Know it is Right Upon us. It could be any Moment!

Get Ready Folks!
Live Ready Folks!

Ignore and Do away with the Scoffers and Sons of Belai! They are also Fufilling The Endtimes Prophecies..
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by MuttleyLaff: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, those who are led by AntiChrist spirits are those who claim to be of Him but do not obey His commandments and teachings. Your many MOGs who pretend to stand on the side of God yet at every opportunity do whatever they can to being ridicule to His name are better antichrist candidates than Trump could ever dream being or becoming. Notice how only those in the Christian world like to associate themselves with the character. The world does not want to have anything to do with him.

Anyway, I see the rapture, according to you is meant to take place sometime in October and how in November as well. Ok. Looking forward to experiencing both then.
"Little children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming,
even now many antichrists have arisen, whereby we know that it is the last hour.
"
- 1 John 2:18

I know we are all biblically literate enough to spot the distinction and suss out the difference between Antichrist and antichrists, so wont bother going to flesh them out, except for, give an abridged roll call of the antichrists. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs RIP, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Ren Zhengfei, please stand up and that's to name just a few elites ones. Now, I would advance that the fruit of the TKGE was eaten by A&E at the last hour and judgment followed suit after the last hour.
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Blabbermouth: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
If it happens, I will deactivate my account.
We still have at least 7+ years before anything like rapture happens.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by MuttleyLaff: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Blabbermouth:
If it happens, I will deactivate my account.
We still have at least 7+ years before anything like rapture happens.
Circa 7 years, you my dear sire your head dey there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by MuttleyLaff: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Anyone seeing the Events Rocking and Shaking the Universe should know that The Event of the Snatching away of the Saint also known as the Rapture is upon us. It could be any Moment..

Having said that I don't believe in Setting dates.

I Just Know it is Right Upon us. It could be any Moment!

Get Ready Folks!
Live Ready Folks!

Ignore and Do away with the Scoffers and Sons of Belai! They are also Fufilling The Endtimes Prophecies..
"“Indeed,” declares the LORD, “I am against those who prophesy false dreams
and retell them to lead My people astray with their reckless lies.
It was not I who sent them or commanded them,
and they are of no benefit at all to these people,” declares the LORD."

- Jeremiah 23:32

The word rapture is not at all anywhere in the Bible
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Splinz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
What a good laugh. smiley

1 Like

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Kei144(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2020

Let's look at the coded information in the YouTube video. The first one is "Update < 3", which means that rapture will take place in less than 3 months time.

Take them down to below. This could be referring to this Scripture.

1 Th. 5:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

I'll be invisible lol. This could be referring to this Scripture.

2 Cor. 16:51-52 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—

October is near. October is the time for adoption of sons of God. The sons of God will transform from mortal to immortality. This will be preceded by a very great 40-days revival, which will commence by full moon of September. See

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4487647/pg1

Michael now oh my God. By the first full moon of October, the Re. 12:7 war in heaven begins, leading to Satan and all his angels being hurled down to earth, close to the time of adoption of sons of God, which is the meaning of the woman of Revelation 12 giving birth to man child.

Ready to go see my God. After the adoption, the sons of God are now ready to be snatched up to heaven. By this time they are invisible to most human beings.

Have ticket, don't worry, you're going. The rapture!

Take tag; you'll have to take it out. The mark of the beast begins. Some will realize the mistake of taking the mark and cut it out their bodies.

Don't bother, Trump has gulags. Trump is associated with the giving of the mark of the beast and will imprison any person who refuses the mark.

King of Rome? The AC. Is that Trump?

In the dream that I described in my previous post, I was in a boat headed to Germany, but the boat carrying the AC was headed in another direction. Rome?
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Righteousness89(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"“Indeed,” declares the LORD, “I am against those who prophesy false dreams
and retell them to lead My people astray with their reckless lies.
It was not I who sent them or commanded them,
and they are of no benefit at all to these people,” declares the LORD."
- Jeremiah 23:32

The word rapture is not at all anywhere in the Bible

The Word "Bible" do you Find it in the Bible?

Don't DECIEVE your bro! Rapture is a Word that Describes the Catching away of the saints.

See 1Thessalonians 4:16-17 , 1Corithians 15;51-52. This is Rapture

1 Like

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by MuttleyLaff: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't DECIEVE your bro! Rapture is a Word that Describes the Catching away of the saints.

See 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, 1 Corithians 15:51-52. This is Rapture
The word Bible, its meaning and implication are not being contested nor in contention here but it is the word rapture, its meaning and implication that is

All you've unashamedly done with 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 and 1 Corinthians 15:51-52, is nothing other than just sheer out of the tin, proof-texting

Describe "rapture" in action and circumstance with two to three examples
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by OkCornel(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wow, kei144... so the goalpost has shifted from first half of 2020 to within 3 months from today?

https://www.nairaland.com/5366121/rapture-take-place-first-half#81361581

2 Likes

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Dannyboi976(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
MickzyDonald:
We wey dey go heaven no get problem.. Lala nd co i dont know about urs ooo
Who is lala
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Righteousness89(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The word Bible, its meaning and implication are not in contested here but it is the word rapture, its meaning and implication that is

All you've unashamedly done with 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 and 1 Corinthians 15:51-52, is nothing other than just sheer out of the tin, proof-texting

Describe "rapture" in action and circumstance with two to three examples

Ok sir!

Keep Decieving yourself!

1 Like

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Certainly not. It's close but not that close.

Regardless though, anytime even now is okay for me.

Can't wait to be home with my King!

Glory to God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by MuttleyLaff: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Ok sir!
Keep Decieving yourself!
Its not OK until you describe "rapture" in action and circumstance with two to three examples
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Splinz(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

See 1Thessalonians 4:16-17 , 1Corithians 15;51-52. This is Rapture

The scripture teaches no such thing. Don't be overly confident over what is obviously an error or a misunderstanding.

It's a good thing you quoted 1 Thessalonians 4. Now, take a critical look at verse 16 again. Only that this time around, take more than a passing interest.

Did you see anything? Perhaps, just perhaps you may have seen the resurrection of the death in Christ.

The truth is, whilst others are resurrected, others are changed. They all mean the same thing: eternal life; a resurrection from death to eternal life and a changed from mortal to immortal!

In essence, what is at play in both chapters is simply the resurrection or the receiving of eternal life. This is the truth of the matter.

I urge you to be like the Bereans (Acts 17:11). Study to show yourself approved (2 Timothy 2:15).

1 Like

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Righteousness89(m): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Splinz:

The scripture teaches no such thing. Don't be overly confident over what is obviously an error or a misunderstanding.

It's a good thing you quoted 1 Thessalonians 4. Now, take a critical look at verse 16 again. Only that this time around, take more than a passing interest.

Did you see anything? Perhaps, just perhaps you may have seen the resurrection of the death in Christ.

The truth is, whilst others are [i]resurrected
, others are changedThey all mean the same thing: eternal life; a resurrection from death to eternal life and a changed from mortal to immortal!

In essence, what is at play in both chapters is simply the resurrection or the receiving of eternal life. This is the truth of the matter.

I urge you to be like the Bereans (Acts 17:11). Study to show yourself approved (2 Timothy 2:15).

Drop this your Grammar and Prepare yourself!

The Rapture of the Real! Don't use Grammar to Block you from making it...

It will be so Terrible ooo..

In the things of God, Drop your Reasoning! Just Follow

Humble Yourself and Prepare!!

Make God Have Mercy on u and your types..[/i]

2 Likes

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Splinz(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

Drop this your Grammar and Prepare yourself!

Really? Sorry, it was plain and simple enough.

Righteousness89:

The Rapture of the Real! Don't use Grammar to Block you from making it...

There's no rapture. It's a delusion.

Righteousness89:

It will be so Terrible ooo..

Oops... I'm so scared cry

Righteousness89:

In the things of God, Drop your Reasoning! Just Follow

Of course, only His example (1 Peter 2:21). Not a lie like an imaginary rapture.

Righteousness89:

Humble Yourself and Prepare!!

Are you? Why not be like the Bereans?

Righteousness89:

Make God Have Mercy on u and your types..

Amen. Don't you think you need some of that mercy too? smiley

1 Like

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Kei144(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2020
Kei144:

My warning to everyone is that if the end time Summer harvest begins in three weeks time, abandon every world pursuit and join the revival, so that you may be included in the rapture.

https://www.nairaland.com/6052396/christian-group-says-40-days-revival
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Kobojunkie: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2020
What should happen should this prophecy of yours turn out a lie, Kei144?

In the old covenant, you and all your supporters would be stoned to death on the spot.

2 Likes

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by OtemAtum: 3:15am On Aug 16, 2020
If we should go by the rumours of rapture the Christians have always been peddling from time immemorial, then we can simply arrive at the conclusion that the Christians are the greatest liars of all time. Starting from fictitious Jesus who lied that his generation will not pass away before he will come and rapture the Christians, then the rapture lie goes on to about 2000 years. Mrpresident1 is also a proponent of the rapture lie. Kumuyi is another rapture liar. Christians and lies are inseparable.

Lie is the propeller of the christian faith. But how long will this lie be able to sustain it further? Hmm

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by engrtee(f): 3:17am On Aug 16, 2020
All these conspiracy theories sha

1 Like

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by engrtee(f): 3:19am On Aug 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What specific mark(s) gave you the inclination and conviction that it was the AC you saw in the dream?
it is called self fulfill prophecy

1 Like

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by engrtee(f): 3:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Don't you want to make heaven..let it end faster ............fear fear
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by MuttleyLaff: 4:35am On Aug 16, 2020
engrtee:
Don't you want to make heaven..let it end faster ............fear fear
God has no given us the spirit of fear, but of love, power and sound mind/sound judgment
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Kei144(m): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:

In the old covenant, you and all your supporters would be stoned to death on the spot.

2 Cor. 13:1 This will be my third visit to you. “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."

So many people have received revelations that rapture will occur this year. Search for "rapture 2020" on YouTube.

Am. 3:7 Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

Jesus Christ said to somebody recently:

My son, tragedy after tragedy after tragedy will ensue after the final day, the day of deliverance of my children from the earth. My son, I want you and all my children to know and understand that my coming will be destruction to those left behind. My son I wish none to perish but come to the knowledge of my saving grace. My son all my children need to talk to the lost while there is still time.
Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by MuttleyLaff: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2020
OkCornel:
Wow, kei144... so the goalpost has shifted from first half of 2020 to within 3 months from today?
https://www.nairaland.com/5366121/rapture-take-place-first-half#81361581

Kobojunkie:

Kei144:
2 Cor. 13:1
This will be my third visit to you. “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."

So many people have received revelations that rapture will occur this year. Search for "rapture 2020" on YouTube.

Am. 3:7
Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

Jesus Christ said to somebody recently:
"My son, tragedy after tragedy after tragedy will ensue after the final day, the day of deliverance of my children from the earth. My son, I want you and all my children to know and understand that my coming will be destruction to those left behind. My son I wish none to perish but come to the knowledge of my saving grace. My son all my children need to talk to the lost while there is still time."
What should happen should this prophecy of yours and the rest, turn out to be Jeremiah 23:32 true, Kei144?

Since you've shifted the goal post quite a few number of times, as OkCornel rightly too has noticed, just answer Kobojunkie's simple, easy, direct and straightforward question, stop beating about the bush, but tell what's to happen to you and the others, should nothing such of your prediction(s) happens in 2020.

1 Like

Re: Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) by Splinz(m): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

What should happen should this prophecy of yours and the rest, turn out to be Jeremiah 23:32 true, Kei144?

Since you've shifted the goal post quite a few number of times, as OkCornel rightly too has noticed, just answer Kobojunkie's simple, easy, direct and straightforward question, stop beating about the bush, but tell what's to happen to you and the others, should nothing such of your prediction(s) happens in 2020.

Oh, I think we'd borrow from Righteousness89 by saying: "May God have mercy on him and his types". Of course, if only they need the mercy. I also think Right...89 is on the verge of being whisked (I must warn though that plane crash is real. That means the competency of the flight pilot matters cheesy.) So he doesn't need the mercy again: it's only for those of us that'd be left behind to suffer. cry

What do you think sir? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's A Pity, We Are All Going To Hell In Another Man's Religion / Did The Bible Condemn Polygamy And Yul Edochie's Second Marriage? / Accept/Reject The Holy Spirit As Another Comforter If You know the nature of Fmr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.