Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews (14035 Views)

Shoptomydoor: My Bad Experience CAVEAT EMPTOR / Shoptomydoor Brings You Exclusive Deals From USA, UK And China / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by FrancisAdl(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
texasbullet:
Am starting to feel very bad about this company six items delivered to the USA address they gave on the 15th of April until now nothing from them no warehouse update

It took them 2 weeks for them to update mine in their warehouse. I even dashed them 2 items as they are the worst I've experienced.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Nanorest: 6:07am On May 01, 2019
Nduka193:

Hi,

Dont worry about that. We sent an email out to all costomers sometime on 3rd of March, where all extra charges such as inventory etc were cancelled. So the only thing you will see now is shipping and duty at 10%, which are standard charges for all shipping. Since then we have also made significant service improvements on all fronts. trust me business in Nigeria is not easy, but we will continue to innovate to be the best.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Nduka Udeh
President/CEO
Shoptomydoor.com

Anyway I can contact you on WhatsApp
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by texasbullet(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2019
It’s obvious Shoptomydoor is a big scam
I bought an iPhone 7plus with other things from eBay.
But to my surprise the iPhone 7plus was change I got something different entirely
What shop to my door sent to me is having a different model number from what I bought,
The phone they shipped to me is Activation locked
And also had a dead screen which was never what I bought.

Photo one is what I bought
Photo two is what they sent to me
I can’t imagine why they are like this

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by warrenweste(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2019
texasbullet:
But to my surprise the iPhone 7plus was change I got something different entirely
What shop to my door sent to me is having a different model number from what I bought,

Any update?

can you sue them?
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 4:20pm On May 30, 2019
Hello, kindly provide us with your order number. Also send this proof and your order number as an email to contact@shoptomydoor.com. We will love to look into this.

Thanks.
texasbullet:

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by sweetsparkle101: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Enniez2018:
Everywhere u see shoptomydoor, its always baad reviews
And i have fallen into their hands. Recently bought an item and after it got to shoptomydoor i cant seem to get any answers about d whereabouts of my item. Seeing all the terrible experiences of people, i am expecting d worst. I regret using shoptomydoor and i dont know how to get my shipment.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Enniez, Please know that you have nothing to fear if you have purchased an item and shipped it through shoptomydoor. Kindly provide us with your registered email address so we can look into your complaint, we will like to contact you to explain properly on how the service works. We appreciate your timely response on this.

sweetsparkle101:

And i have fallen into their hands. Recently bought an item and after it got to shoptomydoor i cant seem to get any answers about d whereabouts of my item. Seeing all the terrible experiences of people, i am expecting d worst. I regret using shoptomydoor and i dont know how to get my shipment.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by TheProfany(f): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Shoptomydoor anytime I receive something at Lagos it takes 24hrs to get to me in ABA via waybill. (Registered). Like The Young Shall Grow, Peace Mass etc.

Buh your own weak me... How on Earth will it take over 5 days just to send an item to ABA (even still on the way) ?? sad sad sad

Like play like play, my item done stay over 20 days for your hand..

You guys should really increase your speed.

Especially updating warehouse as soon as item arrives (there is an additional documents/files I ordered, it's over a week... It says you guys has received it, but en no dey my warehouse yet). Just imagine.

But I'm still keeping calm, I never talk.

You guys should introduce the option of pick up centres not only door to door .

The pick-up option will be cheaper and at the same time faster... So pple can get their item next day when waybilled via third party bus.

I need my items urgently, something you guys received last month.

Shha.. it says my item is out for delivery n with your Red Star Partner, I wonder when they will deliver..

5 - 10 business days, are they trekking?? cry cry

You guys are slow, that's why you guys keep having bad reviews upandan and truck loads of COMPLAINTS!

I haven't even talked bout the excess charge thou.

Myus despite they're lil expensive or moderate, they're super fast in every dimensions and that's why they have about 85% of positive reviews online.

Shaa... I wonder!

For STMD, no difference using Amazon Shipping Rates to Nigeria. Because their shipping rates and your own are no different.

In addition, you get your goods 7 - 10days straight up after ordering.

In STMD, you are playing game, level 1, level 2 and level 3 grin grin

I will fold my hands, and see when Red Star will deliver my product.

As for the documents that Arrived on your warehouse since 11th and haven't been updated on my dashboard... Oshey..

I will not talk..

I know, your reply will start with "Sorry for the inconveniences or delays".. we know your language ni tongue tongue

For People That Intend to Use ShopToMyDoor, don't panic, thou they're slow, but nothing happens to your goods. You just need to have patience or you may end up leaving a bad review but still get your item afterwards grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Jefferyzz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Its my first time of using shoptomydoor and as at 2weeks ago i was not sure of their competency. But they proved me wrong and my items were delivered to lagos within 1 week. All thanks to Mr. Francis. Not sure if others are also like this man. But hes 100% wen it comes to customer service. If he says 7days expect less. Kudus to Shop2maDoor. More power to ur elbow.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by despi64(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2019
I authoritatively attest that shoptomydoor is real and dependable, i have been using the service since 2014 and never have they failed me for once, i only experience delays with my hazmat shipments
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by Dezignloft: 6:15am On Sep 28, 2019
Mr Nduka Udeh, Please I’m not even screaming over the phone again. Please help me get my items out. It’s been over 6 weeks now for a shipment you promised will take 1 week. I have had to rent the items on 3 occasions now because mine haven’t arrived. Worse of all, I have had to make a nuisance of myself before getting the faintest of news on my items. One moment they say it hasn’t left the US, when I offer to have someone come retrieve it, they say it has already flown... 2 weeks later when I demand why the item is not in Nigeria, I hear it hasn’t left again. Please why would your people be playing with people’s livelihood like this. This is such a sad experience for me. To think I have had similar experiences in the past with your company but chose to give you another chance. Anyway, at this rate I will only plead till I’m backed against the wall. If the items are in the US, I will like to have them back. If they have been shipped out, I will like to know precisely when I will get them. If I can’t get this information ASAP, then all the promises in your adverts are false. Please make this right. Shipment #6810 So you don’t call me a fake poster or some competitor. I was loyal to your company to a fault. Shipped cars with you and refered so many people to you till the complaints started pouring in. Even this posts won’t have come from me had I gotten proper correspondence from your staff. But no. In fact the last email sent to me asked me not to bother calling. That I will be updated when there is a change in status of my item. And you can guess it, there is no date to when that will happen. This is not how customers are satisfied and kept. Spending so much money advertising is money down the drain if you don’t spend as much to keep the ones you already have. God bless you
Nduka193:
Hi Nairalanders,

I wont hide my identity and will tell everyone who this is upfront. I am Nduka Udeh, President/CEO of Shoptomydoor, and based on some comments l have seen here have decided to open up this forum to tell people who we are and what we stand for, but also to provide an avenue where those with questions and suggestions on what we can do to improve our service can reach me directly.

We run a great service that we have perfected since entering Nigeria in 2009 and l am confident to say we probably run the most efficient delivery service for Nigerian shoppers from USA and UK, delivering right to your door step anywhere in Nigeria. We also run services from China that we are rapidly improving to be at par with our delivery from US and UK, but in all, whether shopping and shipping from USA, UK or China, you will get the best experience from us. In all we provide the most cost effective method of delivering your shipment right to your door. I say the most cost effective because we have lowered our prices to the point where we know it is affordable to all.

Please understand that this is no means our customer service medium and all who have any questions or issues with the service they may be getting from us should reach out directly to our customer service team at +234 0700 800 8000 (9am to 6pm, Mondays to Friday). You can also chat online with us or email us at contact@shoptomydoor.com

A lot have inquired into how genuine we are. Some have wondered if when they ship with us whether they will actually receive their items. Some have had to spend hundreds to first of all come to our Lagos office to verify if we truly exist before deciding to patronize us. I truely understand the apprehension with Nigerians but will like to address this issue by asking all who want to know if we are real to visit the following links below.

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/TheyTrustUs.html

One guarantee we make is straight forward. Anything shipped through us is guaranteed to be delivered. If it is not, you will be fully refunded the full cost of your items as well as shipping cost. Learn more about this from the link below, and this is boldly stated on our websites home page as well.

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/GuaranteedDelivery.html

One thing l have noticed is some very negative comments right here on nairaland that we have traced to fake accounts from people who do not exist. These we have seen as been from competitors whose business has been found to have crashed as they have not been able to compete with us. Please ignore any comment you see here on Nairaland where we have asked they person to provide details of their order, but they have refused to do this. These are truly jealous competitors parading as real customers in an effort to prevent Nigerians from benefiting from our excellent service.

To really learn about the quality of our service, l will like all to look at these actual testimonials from customers. Before you start to wonder if they are real or not, l am sure you have clicked on the first link we have provided that shows we have partnered in the past with Visa, MasterCard and over ten Nigerian banks. For sure these entities will not partner with us if their staffs have not tried and tested our service and found it to be genuine. Anyway, see real, unadultrated testemonials at

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/testimonials.php - Click on site testemonial.

I believe the information l have just provided is more than enough for all to make a decision. Like l said, please ignore the post from people whom we ask to provide their order details here and who never do. They are just competitors whose business have crashed due to the competition and better service we have provided.

Fell free to let me know your thoughts, suggestions and ways to improve our service right here. Shoptomydoor is a company that is there to make shopping abroad easy and very cost effective for Nigerians and we will listen positively to all your suggestions.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
President/CEO - Shoptomydoor.com

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by shoptomydoor: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dear Segun,

We apologize for any inconvenience this have caused you. Kindly know that shoptomydoor.com will never inconvenience any customer intentionally, we do appreciate you patronage and will work to serve you better always.

As explained to you in our last discussion, this was due to an external issue beyond us, and we do take responsibility for your grievances. As said we have put in adequate measures to ensure that such issues do not occur in future. All staff are well-trained and will never deny customers access to communicate within the 16-hour live support. You can choose to call, chat or send an email.

A mail and SMS has been sent to you again to clarify this. Your shipment is currently in Nigeria and undergoing customs clearing. Again, we take responsibility and would love to turn this around, we have provided you a discount on your next shipping as a token of our appreciation for your patience with us.

Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor. We appreciate your business. Please let us know via email contact@shoptomydoor.com your suggestions and feedback to make your shopping and shipping experience better.
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by donbusky(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Horrible experience with Shoptomy door. I am regretting using you for the 2nd time even after an unpleasant experience last year. I guess I hoped things would be different this time around.

I made a some purchases and shipped to your Houston warehouse. On trying to checkout I see shipping to Nigeria via Air is over $800 including a surprise $90 inventory charge. I screamed and contacted your Customer Service who said nothing can be done, that it is the cost. The shipping weight is so much higher than the actual weight and I am told that it is because of dimensions of the package to contain all my items.

No problem, I decide to use Ocean shipping which will take 2 - 3 months, but cheaper at approximately $400 and proceed to checkout. The site advertises to me beside the Checkout button that I can subscribe and save. If I subscribe at $29 for 1 month (plus 7.5% VAT), I save 10% on all types of shipping. I am intrigued and decide to try this so I stop the checkout and go subscribe. After subscription, I start the checkout process again and surprise, there is no 10% discount applied to my cart.

I called customer care to complain, they say nothing can be done, that the discount will apply to my next shipping. I said no, this is not what your site advertised. It clearly showed at point of checkout that I could subscribe and save (see picture below). At no point did it say that it will not apply to current order. In any case, if the discount wont work no problem, cancel and refund me the subscription. What did they say? No way, subscriptions cannot be canceled.

I spend more than 40 mins on the phone with them across 3 calls, no luck. Each time they promise to review and call back but of course they do not do so. In essence:
1. I have to pay high shipping fees, nothing can be done about it
2. I make payment for subscription, I don't get the discount, nothing can be done about it
3. I ask for a refund of the subscription, I am told no, nothing can be done about it

I did not ask that they review the shipping cost or inventory cost, I did not complain. All I asked for was that they should give the discount as advertised for their subscribers, or if they cannot deliver promised service, they should refund it.

Is Shoptomydoor out to scam people, or do they just not care at all about their customers? What type of shoddy, careless and disrespectful customer service is this? Essentially holding me to ransome because the longer I delay, my goods will start incurring storage costs daily on their site.

This is so sad. I have learnt my lesson the hard way dealing with Shoptomydoor and I will urge everyone else to do their research and be careful. There are tons of negative reviews online, and they are not fabricated, they are real. I have unfortunately experienced it myself.

Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by C0D3D: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2021
My item for the past 4days yet to be update on my warehouse

Am scared already with this negative review all over the net

Please am.pleading it's a friend that send the item from USA to brother here and I advice him to use shoptomydoor don't want anything that will implicate me
Re: Who Is Shoptomydoor - Are They Real - Will L Get My Goods - See Real Reviews by NobleRace: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2021
Nduka193:
Hi Nairalanders,

I wont hide my identity and will tell everyone who this is upfront. I am Nduka Udeh, President/CEO of Shoptomydoor, and based on some comments l have seen here have decided to open up this forum to tell people who we are and what we stand for, but also to provide an avenue where those with questions and suggestions on what we can do to improve our service can reach me directly.

We run a great service that we have perfected since entering Nigeria in 2009 and l am confident to say we probably run the most efficient delivery service for Nigerian shoppers from USA and UK, delivering right to your door step anywhere in Nigeria. We also run services from China that we are rapidly improving to be at par with our delivery from US and UK, but in all, whether shopping and shipping from USA, UK or China, you will get the best experience from us. In all we provide the most cost effective method of delivering your shipment right to your door. I say the most cost effective because we have lowered our prices to the point where we know it is affordable to all.

Please understand that this is no means our customer service medium and all who have any questions or issues with the service they may be getting from us should reach out directly to our customer service team at +234 0700 800 8000 (9am to 6pm, Mondays to Friday). You can also chat online with us or email us at contact@shoptomydoor.com

A lot have inquired into how genuine we are. Some have wondered if when they ship with us whether they will actually receive their items. Some have had to spend hundreds to first of all come to our Lagos office to verify if we truly exist before deciding to patronize us. I truely understand the apprehension with Nigerians but will like to address this issue by asking all who want to know if we are real to visit the following links below.

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/TheyTrustUs.html

One guarantee we make is straight forward. Anything shipped through us is guaranteed to be delivered. If it is not, you will be fully refunded the full cost of your items as well as shipping cost. Learn more about this from the link below, and this is boldly stated on our websites home page as well.

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/GuaranteedDelivery.html

One thing l have noticed is some very negative comments right here on nairaland that we have traced to fake accounts from people who do not exist. These we have seen as been from competitors whose business has been found to have crashed as they have not been able to compete with us. Please ignore any comment you see here on Nairaland where we have asked they person to provide details of their order, but they have refused to do this. These are truly jealous competitors parading as real customers in an effort to prevent Nigerians from benefiting from our excellent service.

To really learn about the quality of our service, l will like all to look at these actual testimonials from customers. Before you start to wonder if they are real or not, l am sure you have clicked on the first link we have provided that shows we have partnered in the past with Visa, MasterCard and over ten Nigerian banks. For sure these entities will not partner with us if their staffs have not tried and tested our service and found it to be genuine. Anyway, see real, unadultrated testemonials at

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/testimonials.php - Click on site testemonial.

I believe the information l have just provided is more than enough for all to make a decision. Like l said, please ignore the post from people whom we ask to provide their order details here and who never do. They are just competitors whose business have crashed due to the competition and better service we have provided.

Fell free to let me know your thoughts, suggestions and ways to improve our service right here. Shoptomydoor is a company that is there to make shopping abroad easy and very cost effective for Nigerians and we will listen positively to all your suggestions.

Best Regards,
Nduka Udeh
President/CEO - Shoptomydoor.com

Do you provide Pay on Delivery Services?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shoprite/palms Sango Ota Opening Today / Traders Jubilate As Lagos Government Re-opens Ajegunle Market (Video) / Why Are Young People In Nigeria Going Into Online Business? - See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.