Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari (46459 Views)

Recession: Seek Advice From Okonjo-iweala, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by hopilo: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2015
This old man knows the palms and cream business
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by divinessa: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2015
salterswan:

http://leadership.ng/news/449352/survival-all-pdp-nec-members-must-resign-iwuanyanwu
o.k o! politic is a game of interest, I'm still searching for a patriot in Nigeria but is hard to find may be is abasanjo for now.
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2015
francizy:

Barcanister, dearpreye, lyntiffany, peppyluv02, biafranqueen, m0gidi, anonimi, whynotthetruth, shortyy, please come and read this and laugh your assès out!!! grin cheesy

Eco, by the way, you left out ngeneukwenu..

Having issues with my mentions...what do I do?...
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by francizy(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Having issues with my mentions...what do I do?...

Try sending Seun/mods a private email because I think they should have an answer/solution to this.. Best of luck bro..
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by dabossman(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wow. I didn't know the comprehension problems of today's youths was this bad. Chief Chyna Inwayanwu actually focused more on the failings of the PDP and even vouched for Buhari's integrity; yet all these kids can see is masturbation.

Hopefully, PDP will get its act together again and present a formidable opposition. Hopefully, they won't include these slow kids on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by RealEstate38: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by fx45(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
ExtraUniqueGuy:
meanwhile → One of many children with kwashiorkor in
relief camps during the Biafra War
The more you keep posting those images, the more people get embittered. You probably do not know that you're dealing with a very sensitive issue. You probably do not know anything about the Jewish holocaust or what caused the Rwandan genocide.

Continue posting images that will cause you to be slaughtered by an aggrieved person someday not too faraway. Good luck to you my friend!
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by free13: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2015
Everyone is talking.
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
fx45:
The more you keep posting those images, the more people get embittered. You probably do not know that you're dealing with a very sensitive issue. You probably do not know anything about the Jewish holocaust or what caused the Rwandan genocide.

Continue posting images that will cause you to be slaughtered by an aggrieved person someday not too faraway. Good luck to you my friend!
you need help... so u can barely even understand that? ((((((anyway, lemme help u → I posted that so as to make you and many others shouting for a Biafra nation know what has happened when such was done))))) so slaughtering? u can come around (am sure u're aggrieved
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by fx45(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
ExtraUniqueGuy:
you need help... so u can barely even understand that? ((((((anyway, lemme help u → I posted that so as to make you and many others shouting for a Biafra nation know what has happened when such was done))))) so slaughtering? U can come around (am sure u're aggrieved
Continue posting your images. I can assure you there will be consequences at the appointed time...
Re: Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
fx45:
Continue posting your images. I can assure you there will be consequences at the appointed time...
just shut it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) / Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) / PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.