Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,415 members, 7,958,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? (1659 Views)

Handsome Men Photos Assemblage / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by onila(f): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
honestly, no race competes with them in the beauty department undecided

I think so
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
cool
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by ELTON123(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hope you did not include “obj“

1 Like

Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by Cutehector(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
I hv ur medicine
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by ArchEnemy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ve you seen those bollywood actors?
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by Bishop4bella(m): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Blacks are the most beautiful and handsome when becoming old.

1 Like

Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by JiggamanGh: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
onila:

I think so

Cosign a million times. We are simply the best
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by onila(f): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
ArchEnemy:
eww those small dick Indian men

b1tch, change ur eyes boo tongue

I love you still kiss
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by onila(f): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
ArchEnemy:
oh ur a guy tongue

ur more handsome than all the Bollywood actors combined
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by ArchEnemy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
smiley you en
onila:
oh ur a guy tongue

ur more handsome than all the Bollywood actors combined
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by ArchEnemy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Blacks are the most beautiful and handsome.when becoming old
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by eyenibibio(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
TDH is for Tall,Dark and Handsome
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by Demmzy15(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
cool proudly black
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by lepasharon(f): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Despite them acting fools sometimes, I still can't resist
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by onila(f): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
lepasharon:
grin grin
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ha! Oga gan sha!
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by MrsChima(f): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
No, they are not. I think Spanish men are hot.
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by bdchange(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
onila:

I think so

Maybe u need to go to d white world bfor u com to conclusion.
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by vislabraye(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Blacks are fantastic..
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by onila(f): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
bdchange:

Maybe u need to go to d white world bfor u com to conclusion.
I am in the white world already
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by pansophist(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Black men are really handsome, and their confidence is something I really do not know where they got it from. No matter how physically disadvantaged a black man is, they never fail to show this confidence in such an unrivaled natural way. That aside, their masculinity, body structure and smile is so sweet, damn. Even the way they talk, they just have their ways in combining words in such a sweet way. The way they greet and treat their women, I just cant help but admire all this. Kudos black men, the mot handsome race in the world cool
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by kaayposh: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fair Black men nko? smiley
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by pansophist(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
kaayposh:

Ogbeni black man na black man. As light as Chrisbrown, as dark as Wesley Snipes, or come yellow like Ramsey noah, na black men all of una be abegi grin
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by onila(f): 12:41am On Nov 12, 2015
kaayposh:
not bad but I prefer the darker skinned ones
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2015
lepasharon:
you mean their skin color makes them act foolish
Re: Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 12, 2015
It depend on the kinda black you mean,is it

charcoal blackness?

Chocolate blackness?

Or sweet blackness
Which type

(1) (Reply)

I Asked Her Wat Her Pvssy Smells Lyk N She Stuffed A Used Socks In My Nose / Guys : See 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s B0dy! / I Can't Help But Wonder (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.