Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,863 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet (18248 Views)

Biafra: Remove Delta From Your Map – Governor Okowa’s Aide Warns MASSOB, IPOB / Breaking: New Group Emerges, Calls For Secession Of Niger Delta From Nigeria / "We Are Getting Weapons From Igbos": Nigerian Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by sdindan: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Ode. We were already the pace-setters even before Oil was discovered in Nigeria. Our region had all the infrastructure and facilities to make it a viable state on its own above any other region then and now, we had unis, seaports, e.t.c. Go and ask your fathers who have been migrating to the SW/Western Region long before the discovery of Oil. And Thank God you compared us to Togo and Benin, where your people presently are 'trading' cheesy Anywhere but the SE would do just fine grin
Guy sharap mehn!
Is only Lagos u have
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
DiademSh07:

That's a true history, not the moonlight tales ibos often get from their parent and kanu!
truth invented by your tribe abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
DiademSh07:

See the parasite resorting to lies!
Ibibio has little oil, 90% of akwa ibom is offshore and belongs to Oron, that's a fact!!
What has that fool, Akpabio been doing with the huge allocation and funds for Ibaka seaport?
Bunch of parasitic thieves!
[/s]I expected you to first remove the log of wood in your eyes,before mine.ASK ARAGBERASCAL WHAT HE DID WITH HIS OWN OYEL ALLOCATION,THAT MADE OSUNISTAN BECAME SOMALIA IN NIGERIA.

Ask Tinubu the frog eyed baboob,with his yeye stooge,Omo ale-fashola,with all money acrued to lagos.

B@st@rd like you doesnt know the difference between cuncurrent and exclusive list,hence,no need responding to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
DiademSh07:

It doesn't negate the fact that ibibio are mooching off Oron's wealth!
Bunch of parasites!
[/s]You are a b@st@rd.YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS FEEDING YOU.Ask question ediot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
DiademSh07:

Can you read at all? I said ibos and the hausas are the dominant owner among the first 20 oilwell owners!
Isn't it suprising that the ibos who has little oil in their region yet fond of calling others parasites are among the major oil wells owners?
The ibos can be likened to ibibio who are the greatest parasites everliveth yet calling others parasites!
[/s]Ediot,Igbos has little oil?.Keep decieving yourself.unak ikot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
Sowell25:
what are you calling my name for?
Oron nation produces 85 % of the oil in Akwa ibom (Oron territory also contains 80% of the numerous resources found in akwa ibom/crossriver region ) as the former mayor of crossriver,Clement Isong sighted the Exon Mobil at Eket instead of Mbo due to ethnic bias. most of the oil is offshore in Oron territorial waters and the highest concentration is towards bakassi area,and that's why there was a scramble for it.(I know it's easy to assume that ibeno territorial waters contains more oil because it's the at the coastal forefront,but that has nothing to do with the oil concentrates). most of the Pipelines are connected from Oron territorial waters underground to Eket.

So I guess you do not see the injustice on Oron nation,and you do not think the governor should have been Oronian. You see,I wish there there was a better way to say this,but black people are stvpid and primitive ,and that's why Africa will always remain backward until you think right and do the right thing.
Oron has to secede from Akwa Ibom.Once Oron secedes then i'll no longer have any problem with ibibio. I truly wish the entire akwa ibom/crossriver region was developed and everyone live in peace and progress,then governorship ethnicity wouldn't even matter,but it's unfortunate that black people are so stvpid trying to suppress and hinder each other's progress. Oron's only recourse is to get a new state with Ibeno. Just as the Akwa ibom people cried for a new state and God answered their prayers,I trust that he will answer Oron's prayers and Rescue Oron from the predicament.you guys do not know the hole you are diging yourself into .all of the marginalization and injustice has created disunity and enmity ,and it will be used against the ibibios and annangs in a few years when all those white elephant projects have decayed and you are down .

*It's funny,I know more about your history ,topography and geology than some of you guys who lived there all your lives.
[/s]Stop being s!lly.produce a chart of current oil exploitation going on here,and that of Oron,lets see how real you.I have told you,creating Oron state is ok by me,if it is possible.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
chrisblack:
you are quite correct. Most of the oil if not all in akwaibom belongs to the Or on people. The oil is mainly offshore. And they are the worst for it.I have been to the or on villages you need to see the marginalization .it is just too bad the way they are treated.forget ikotepkene or uyo. Come to akwa ibom and see poverty in human form especially in the or on villages.
[/s]Ifod
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
disumusa:
effiong was under pressure, if not,why did he hand over and surrender gently,because he knew that ojuku was pretend,decive him as if he went to re- organised at ivory coast. That is why ibo hate calabar i.e infact ibo till date calling calabars mumu.
[/s]Th,under You there.Ebot
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
onenaira3:

Nigga you are talking to a complete buf00n. Trust me on this. That man is drafter than an ant
those b@st@rds sucks.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by disumusa: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
ifyan:
I am surprised by the attitude of the Yorubas toward the Igbos because I can't understand this.

Is this a form of competition or jealousy.

Can somebody explain this for me
jealous of what, if you're use to yorubas, you will know that they are not problematic, ibos realy excalate all these because gej lost election that they hoped he,l riged in favour of ibo in 2019
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Duru1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yes, the jackasses from SW and North saved N/Delta because Igbo were marching from Cameroon to take the so-called N/Delta. We have seen how SW and North saved the people of Bakassi Peninsula. The mere presence of Ndiigbo in Nigeria will drive certain Nigerians to everlasting hyperventilation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Now i know you are certified d@ft.BTW i have noticed that you are employing same method of divide and rule,to divide us.
I never know Oron is yorubadland,courtsey of oyel.
Stop rewriting historical facts.Oron has offshore oil wells fact,but we own the largest oil wells both offshore & onshore,that cris-cross Esit Eket,Eket,Ibeno,and Onna L.g.As.
BTW,Oron is also Akwa Ibom,and not Osun,so get out,parasite.
And is Oron ibibio?
It beget me how a parasitic tribe like yours could label another a parasite, considering the ibibio aint even treating Oron well enough!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Ifod
What? Cat got your tongue? Parasites
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I expected you to first remove the log of wood in your eyes,before mine.ASK ARAGBERASCAL WHAT HE DID WITH HIS OWN OYEL ALLOCATION,THAT MADE OSUNISTAN BECAME SOMALIA IN NIGERIA.

Ask Tinubu the frog eyed baboob,with his yeye stooge,Omo ale-fashola,with all money acrued to lagos.

B@st@rd like you doesnt know the difference between cuncurrent and exclusive list,hence,no need responding to you.
No, I should be asking you the bitumen that tarred your roads and bridges!
Parasite!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Ediot,Igbos has little oil.Keep decieving yourself.unak ikot
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Ediot,Igbos has little oil.Keep decieving yourself.unak ikot
Ibos has little oil in the whole of SE even as they are landlocked like the ibibio!
Ondo's crude oil alone is 20times that of the entire SE region!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You are a b@st@rd.YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS FEEDING YOU.Ask question ediot.
Is it my Ondo your parasitic tribe is feeding? Or Lagos, Ogun and Oyo who all topped the last igr list?
Parasite!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
onenaira3:

As usual, the yoloba mental r3tard is oozing off from his mouth rant he knows nothing about. Everybody knows the mid west invasion, I guess only your illiterate ass learned asaba men did blah blah your mental retarded ass ranted off with.

I said bring your fucking proof. Do you understand that word or does that have to be broke down in a smaller statement before that no brain cell mind of yours grasp it as usual. Infact, let me limit down to the level you can actually understand.

Paragraph post here.

Highlight it (bold)

Link post here

If that is still too Much for you to get, do us all a favour and slit your throat. Your illiteracy is a disease worse than Ebola and HIV so do the world a favor and eradicate it before you spread it.
Lol!
Are you telling me Ojukwu biafran troops weren't filled with Aniocha/oshmli men? Even Nzeogwu who died, fighting for biafra in Enugu was an aniocha man!
Ibo and lies!
You liars better get a book on the civil war 'cos this aint your lecture hall! Are you ibos cursed or what?
No wonder you've been relegated to 5th class Ijaw slaves! Shior!
What a pity!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
onenaira3:

Unlike your starving people, Asaba ain't desperate for oil nor dependent on it. Na only Una went starving and churches sending food supplies meant for BH displayed victims to Una all because of a decrease in oil allocation by the federal government. PATHETIC.
Like I said, they should cut all wells and hand it to you starving babies. You people DESPERATELY DESPERATELY need it more than anybody else.
You mean the same Asaba that is being developed with oil money?
The same Asaba that is clinging desperately to remain as Delta capital at all cost rather than Warri?
Buhahaha! The joke is on you, parasite!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
DiademSh07:

The same Asaba that is clinging desperately to remain as Delta capital at all cost rather than Warri?
I look forward to facing u one day.
U are good. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
DiademSh07:

Ibos has little oil in the whole of SE even as they are landlocked like the ibibio!
Ondo's crude oil alone is 20times that of the entire SE region!
Cc Onenaira,Easternlion.

I can't belief this you are this d@ft.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
DiademSh07:
No, I should be asking you the bitumen that tarred your roads and bridges! Parasite!
[/s]Ediot,na dash You dasham the Government of my state?.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Afodo Ifod
DiademSh07:
What? Cat got your tongue? Parasites
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by cheruv: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
DiademSh07:

See this accursed liar!
Did Gowon seperate southeastern states (known as ss today) from eastern region before Ojukwu attack on the southeastern states? Yes or No?
What a liar!
Vhai embarassed
See how you're pouring spittle on everyone here in the name of shouting angry go and sleep.. When you wake up we'd talk
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
DiademSh07:

And is Oron ibibio?
It beget me how a parasitic tribe like yours could label another a parasite, considering the ibibio aint even treating Oron well enough!

[/s]kop inua.are you the mouth piece of Oron nation?.you are not from Oron,You are not from here.we don't have boundary with you people,you Jumped Ur poverty ravaged state to come and cause division,which you people are known for,in my state.thu,nder f1re you there.go and Save ilorine people from fulanis,ediot.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
.[s]
DiademSh07:

And is Oron ibibio?

[/s]kop inua.are you the mouth piece of Oron nation?.you are not from Oron,You are not from here.we don't have boundary with you people,you Jumped Ur poverty ravaged state to come and cause division,which you people are known for,in my state.thu,nder f1re you there.go and Save ilorine people from fulanis,ediot.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
DiademSh07:

Is it my Ondo your parasitic tribe is feeding? Or Lagos, Ogun and Oyo who all topped the last igr list?
Parasite!
[/s]crap.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by EasternLion: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
NDPVF:
Cc Onenaira,Easternlion.

I can't belief this you are this d@ft.

That Diadem07 is a big Buffon, he doesn't know anything.

We bust their lies left and right, idiots.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
AnambraDota:
Ogundamisi is just a twitter troll and a bigot, he spend all his twiiter energy writing about Biafra.

The ediot is just one of the most frustrated Yoruba cowards that carry placards when they see Igbo containers making inroad but preach peace when an Hausaman stab a Yoruba to death.

LMAooooOooo

LWKMD
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Niger delta is a geographical term that is used tondescribe the delta region of the Niger. Yeah, a cyclic definition, but it is important for people to note that the Niger river has a delta part.

Now I believe Mazi Boro engaged in his rebellion for greater autonomy for Izon people. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I doubt there was any persecution or pogroms targeted at the Ijaws at that time, neither was there any Odi sort of incidence, that encouraged Adaka Boro's self-determination rebellion.
This differs greatly to what led to the founding of Biafra. The pogroms, the impunities, the non-arrest of the perpetrators of the July1966 troubles, and finally the non-implementation of the Aburi accord, meant to calm frayed nerves.
The reasons that led to Biafra were far more grievous and serious than the reasons that led to Boro's rebellion.

It is also worth mentioning that the mysterious demise of Boro in the hands of his so-called allies raises suspicions as to why he initially joined the federal side against his eastern brothers who were beleaguered and threatened with annihilation. There have been allegations that he wss coerced into joining the federal side as a condition for his release from detention. His mysterious death lends credence to this.
Perhaps they also suspected he was about to switch sides. WHO KNOWS?

Some people don't read enough. It's a terrible shame.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
DiademSh07:

Lol!
Are you telling me Ojukwu biafran troops weren't filled with Aniocha/oshmli men? Even Nzeogwu who died, fighting for biafra in Enugu was an aniocha man!
Ibo and lies!
You liars better get a book on the civil war 'cos this aint your lecture hall! Are you ibos cursed or what?
No wonder you've been relegated to 5th class Ijaw slaves! Shior!
What a pity!

Lmfaooooo it's a well written and documented FACT Asaba and most Anioma soldiers in Biafra army joined after the agbor, asaba, ogwashi uku, etc massacre by your weak ass military that couldn't go after soldiers but went after civilians. My blood uncle was on of those that joined. As usual, I'm waiting to drag your illiterate ass again but as usual, your no brain ass have nothing but your illiterate mind rant. Am I surprised? Not really. It'll take a miracle for you to actually write statements without lies. You are a yoloba and a mental r3 tarded one at that so that's multiplies Una natural trait

Thank God you are a f@ ggot so we don't have to worry about you bringing into this world a child as dumb as you. Thank the f2king God

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by onenaira3: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
DiademSh07:

More proof this illiterate monkey still ranting off things he can never back up. grin grin grin

People that are trying to create anioma state is desperately trying to cling to delta. Lmfaoooooooooooooo at the level of this man stupidity. Please kill yourself. Who knows if that sh1t is airborne.

Anyway, like i said, your starving ass, refugee seeking people need it more than anybody so they should consider giving it to Una. You people have displayed multiple times Una are beyong BEYOND DESPERATE for it. PATHETIC!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PIA: FG Reverses Exclusive Petrol Importation Rights For Dangote, Others / September 22 Imole Osun Day In Pictures / Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.