Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet (18253 Views)

Biafra: Remove Delta From Your Map – Governor Okowa’s Aide Warns MASSOB, IPOB / Breaking: New Group Emerges, Calls For Secession Of Niger Delta From Nigeria / "We Are Getting Weapons From Igbos": Nigerian Army. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by ezeagu(m): 2:43am On Jul 26, 2015
Truly, this is the testing ground for the Eastern unity incentive, and congratulations you're all passing so far.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by after1: 4:23am On Jul 26, 2015
NDPVF:
[s]
Th,under fire you lep,rose son of b@st@rd.
When you sum up others,and insult them,without recourse to their individual opinions/dispositions,you then would want me to do justice to yours isn't it?.
Hey,kill ya sef.
[/s]

May boko haram kill your senile father soon, you accursed son of a rabid dog. The village LovePeddler you call a mother must be regretting her life for bringing an accursed bas.tard like you to this world. I know you are frustrated just like your foolish father and reason you attack and throw insult for anything, devil kill you soon. Moro.nic product of gang rape. Bastard.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by OfoIgbo: 5:09am On Jul 26, 2015
naijaking1:

You Yorubas can not only see through bullshyt any day, but here you're swallowing bottles of panadol of Ijaw man's headache. Why
Show me evidence that majority of Ijaws accepted Boro's adolescent rebellion against his own eastern Nigerian region, except that people who paid him to do so had a different agenda.

Niger delta is a geographical term that is used tondescribe the delta region of the Niger. Yeah, a cyclic definition, but it is important for people to note that the Niger river has a delta part.

Now I believe Mazi Boro engaged in his rebellion for greater autonomy for Izon people. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I doubt there was any persecution or pogroms targeted at the Ijaws at that time, neither was there any Odi sort of incidence, that encouraged Adaka Boro's self-determination rebellion.
This differs greatly to what led to the founding of Biafra. The pogroms, the impunities, the non-arrest of the perpetrators of the July1966 troubles, and finally the non-implementation of the Aburi accord, meant to calm frayed nerves.
The reasons that led to Biafra were far more grievous and serious than the reasons that led to Boro's rebellion.

It is also worth mentioning that the mysterious demise of Boro in the hands of his so-called allies raises suspicions as to why he initially joined the federal side against his eastern brothers who were beleaguered and threatened with annihilation. There have been allegations that he wss coerced into joining the federal side as a condition for his release from detention. His mysterious death lends credence to this.
Perhaps they also suspected he was about to switch sides. WHO KNOWS?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by OfoIgbo: 5:24am On Jul 26, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
This question is for the igbo Biafrans. Why did Ironsi, an igboman, terminate the ijaws' dream of independence? Isn't that the same thing igbo Biafrans are accusing Yorubas and d rest of Nigeria of today -- of terminating their dream of having their own independent country Biafra?

That question is neither here nor there
Benjamin Onwuka and his people were arrested arrested and detained by GEJ. Do you see Igbos blaming gej for it?
Nnamdi Kanu was also detained by gej for a while before he was released.
GEJ was the president of Nigeria and had to act to defend the constitution. So also did Ironsi do when it came to Boro.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Mckennedy: 7:05am On Jul 26, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

you forget that two states in Yorubaland have oil - Lagos and Ondo.

why is everything about yorubas are oil,,oil,and oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Mckennedy: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2015
blaqoracle:
continue to dream. biafran is as dead as ojukwu

why worry if it's dead or alive

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Mckennedy: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2015
HiGod:

Gibberish written by an Igbo bigot.......

It's only Igbo that has cousins in Niger delta....... Annoying people.

yorubas has causins with Egun and Aworis yet igbos don't complain..why cry?? #lowthinker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by cheruv: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

[s]You like to test the decibel of your noise, if not for anything sensible other than to reassure yourself that your rustic horn still has some toot left in it.

On 5th May 67 Gowon created out of Eastern Region a non-Ibo territory carved into two states - Rivers State and South Eastern State. He left East Central State to the Ibos.

Ojukwu marched out in War on 30th May 67....twenty five days after the dissolution of Eastern region. He first planted flag in Port Harcourt, another in Calabar and a third one in Benin[/s]

The states today that make up Niger Delta are exactly these same three territories -
Rivers - Rivers, Bayelsa
South Eastern State - Akwa Ibom, Cross River
Midwest - Edo, Delta.

which part of the claim is confusing to you?
Are you satisfied with the muffled decibel of your horn, or you would like to bleat again? grin
Yolobas and lies angry
I don't know why You guys love propaganda.. No wonder anything Igbo and Biafra attracts you guys like flies.even Gowon would laugh at the lies you're telling here.
On may 26,the Eastern consultative assembly asked ojukwu to declare at the earliest practicable date a new republic.this was in view of the massacres of the preceding year and failure of the Gowon govt that replaced Ironsi to take charge!
On may 27,alarmed by the mandate the East gave to ojukwu,Gowon announced that Nigeria had been broken into 12 states..6 in the North and 3 in the East. The rest were left as they were.
On may 30,ojukwü declared a new republic.. Giving it the name Biafra as suggested by Frank Opigo from Okrika.in doing so,he accepted the mandate of the people to be their leader.
Even when Enugwu fell on Oct 4,1967.. He offered his resignation but the assembly refused and told him to carry on.they also promoted him to a full general with the mandate to prosecute the war.
I don't know why your tribesmen insist on sharing lies..no wonder the Niger Delta tribes are tired of you guys.as for we Igbos, we believe that good fences make good neighbors that's why we clamor for secession.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Mckennedy: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2015
Imokay:

Is there any Ibo or Ijaw of consequence asking for secession or just some faceless rabble rouses. Who and who will be called to a table, unknown monikers posting on Nairaland or the amateur radio operators hiding in another country?

#analogtalk
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Humblebloke(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2015
Enough of these stvpid display of hatred........ I'm all for equity and justice

If the igbos want biafra.... Let them have it

I'm tired of seeing some group of people trying to play the victim or pretending to be saints
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by M4gunners: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2015
That@Aunty mi,must have been dreaming of ND oyel.Sis i be confirmed ND , but i belong to Biafra.If you like take the Oyel, but let us be.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by EasternLion: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2015
M4gunners:
That@Aunty mi,must have been dreaming of ND oyel.Sis i be confirmed ND , but i belong to Biafra.If you like take the Oyel, but let us be.

Lol those people and oil.

Oyel, oyel, even if there is a way to kill everybody in SS/SE for them to have this oyel unrestricted, they'd have done so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by M4gunners: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2015
EasternLion:

Lol those people and oil.

Oyel, oyel, even if there is a way to kill everybody in SS/SE for them to have this oyel unrestricted, they'd have done so.
I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by ahaz: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Ode. We were already the pace-setters even before Oil was discovered in Nigeria. Our region had all the infrastructure and facilities to make it a viable state on its own above any other region then and now, we had unis, seaports, e.t.c. Go and ask your fathers who have been migrating to the SW/Western Region long before the discovery of Oil. And Thank God you compared us to Togo and Benin, where your people presently are 'trading' cheesy Anywhere but the SE would do just fine grin
with all this why re you yorubas loosing sleep over biafra if you feel ure better than them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DPCreampie: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2015
http://www.rblworld.tv/ Live broadcast for this morning. Please connect and listen to revelations now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by HiGod: 9:49am On Jul 26, 2015
Mckennedy:

yorubas has causins with Egun and Aworis yet igbos don't complain..why cry?? #lowthinker

Shut that useless mouth of yours before God inflicts it with leprosy.

Keep deluding yourself with S'S. You ll be shocked as to what would happen...

The handwriting is clearly written on the wall that Igbos are aliens to real Niger deltans except few Igbos communities in Niger delta. Haven't you notice in all their political demands or publications in recent time that they have never mentioned anything Igbo/Biafra in their official publications/demands/agitation for anything which means you are on your own.

It's only Igbos that shamelessly go around the country attaching themselves with S'S people. What a shame!!!! What a case of grace to grass!!!!! Hatred had made a majority-Igbos less important and minority-Ijaws become a cornerstone.

It's better for Igbos to leave this country in peace or pieces so as to stand on their own otherwise, you ll remain second class citizens.

Take this quote home and digest it "Igbos are allowed to vote and be voted for but within their region as a second class citizens and never as a president of this great country".
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Mckennedy: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2015
HiGod:

Shut that useless mouth of yours before God inflicts it with leprosy.

Keep deluding yourself with S'S. You ll be shocked as to what would happen...

The handwriting is clearly written on the wall that Igbos are aliens to real Niger deltans except few Igbos communities in Niger delta. Haven't you notice in all their political demands or publications in recent time that they have never mentioned anything Igbo/Biafra in their official publications/demands/agitation for anything which means you are on your own.

It's only Igbos that shamelessly go around the country attaching themselves with S'S people. What a shame!!!! What a case of grace to grass!!!!! Hatred had made a majority-Igbos less important and minority-Ijaws become a cornerstone.

It's better for Igbos to leave this country in peace or pieces so as to stand on their own otherwise, you ll remain second class citizens.

Take this quote home and digest it "Igbos are allowed to vote and be voted for but within their region as a second class citizens and never as a president of this great country".

smelly oily owambe snake I can see your frustration,,take it or leave it your brainwashing pattern is dead,, the earlier you #thinkoduduwa the better for you coz no SS/SE will ever want to be or have anything with you snakes and antelopes ...sorry for the truth on Eguns and Aworis #truthistoobitter..grow up kid snake your master lions is almost at your perils....#parasites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Th,under fire you lep,rose son of b@st@rd.
When you sum up others,and insult them,without recourse to their individual opinions/dispositions,you then would want me to do justice to yours isn't it?.
Hey,kill ya sef.
Look at this accursed parasitic fool!
Who stopped the parasitic ibibio man, Akpabio from building the ibaka seaport after FG allocated much funds for it, not to talk of the high allocation Akwaibom received monthly? No wonder the Oron guy, sowell said ibibio has nothing good for them and are just politiking the ibaka project to steal more funds!
The parasitic ibibio eediot is talking of Exmobil making Lagos their headquarter, is Exmobil Yoruba group? Or is it your parasitic ibibio tribe that made the foreign company? If Exmobil prefers no other place than Lagos to be its hqr, how is it Yoruba or your parasitic tribe business?
Is it your parasitic ibibio tribe that provides the bitumen used as layering for the Exmobil?
How about Ondo's bitumen that was/is used to tar the roads of your parasitic tribe? Shouldn't Yoruba be crying foul over constant exploration of Bitumen and crude oil that is degrading Ondo's land rather you accursed parasitic ibibio?
Bunch of losers!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by kettykin: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2015
Yorubas claim they saved the Niger deltans from igbos however on a closer
Look the same people have never saved Illorin people from fulani grip, they never bothered saving MKO Abiola their field Marshall from Abacha and the yoruba generals led by obasanjo from Abacha.

These false claims is just a weak attempt at making the Niger deltans forget their biggest betrayers and back stabbers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:
I don't want to give explicit answer but let's look at it this way.

Firstly, some of us had the perception that we were "delivered" from the Igbos, but that was an ignorant position. The reason is that we have been struggling for equity and resource control even before the Civil War. After the way we are still struggling for the same thing. Do you call that deliverance? Was the igbos oppressing us before? Our elders in their own wisdom refused to support the Biafran cause (probably due to communication issues that led to misunderstanding) but the fact still remains that the problems we have been facing still lives with us. God knows that I hold nothing against anyone, but I believe we (ND) owe the Igbos a lot of gratitude.
I had said I won't dignify no integrity man like a reply but I can't help it, seeing the lies you spew everyday! Not suprised though!
Let me ask you, who destroyed Nigeria true federalism in the first place and zone power to the centre? How is it the Hausa or Yoruba business if an ibo man destroyed our true federalism?
Secondly, why did Isaac Boro agitate for Nigerdelta secession? Isn't it because the eastern region resources was being used for development of ibo land while the nigerdelta languish in degradation?
How is it Yoruba business that ibo men laid the foundation that formed Nigeria today?
Come to think of it, if there hadn't been states creation and separation of south eastern state from eastern region by Gowon, your 13% derivatives would still be developing ibolands!
What a revisionist you are! A shameless one!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Yorubas said Igbos are betrayals but we stood by Jonathan to the very end. cool

I am happy that the SS people have seen the light cool
Because your shameless parasitic tribe were the most beneficiary out of his govt!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:
ive learnt one thing in life, "time vindicates". if you must know, the so-call "dominace" propaganda even started decades befor the unfortunate war. the midwest were able to disregard it when they were told during the struggle for their own region.

Only the aniocha/Oshmili were ibos then but today, we have the ibos forcing Ikas and the Ukwuani as part of them!
The joke is on you!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Truth can't be hidden forever

There is still time for repentance by the SW people cool
Preach that to your shameless tribe who turned Nigeria to what it is today due to their greediness!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
mensdept:
The truth is you go to the Eastern areas and ask them. Even the British through BBC have since shown the "niger-delta" as so polluted and impoverished that life is not even worth living. This is all thanks to Awolowo, Gowon, Danjuma, the black scorpion who was a crack addict later in his life, and the Kaduna Mafia.
No, Ondo is not polluted?
Shameless eediot!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
ifyan:
I am surprised by the attitude of the Yorubas toward the Igbos because I can't understand this.

Is this a form of competition or jealousy.

Can somebody explain this for me
Ask your greedy ibo fore fathers who made Nigeria what it is today!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

you forget that two states in Yorubaland have oil - Lagos and Ondo.
You guys also forget imo abia anambra. Ebonyi ve oil.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
luchy34:
who gave you that crap history?
That's a true history, not the moonlight tales ibos often get from their parent and kanu!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by phyllosilicate(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
DiademSh07:

I had said I won't dignify no integrity man like a reply but I can't help it, seeing the lies you spew everyday! Not suprised though!
Let me ask you, who destroyed Nigeria true federalism in the first place and zone power to the centre? How is it the Hausa or Yoruba business if an ibo man destroyed our true federalism?
Secondly, why did Isaac Boro agitate for Nigerdelta secession? Isn't it because the eastern region resources was being used for development of ibo land while the nigerdelta languish in degradation?
How is it Yoruba business that ibo men laid the foundation that formed Nigeria today?
Come to think of it, if there hadn't been states creation and separation of south eastern state from eastern region by Gowon, your 13% derivatives would still be developing ibolands!
What a revisionist you are! A shameless one!
Don't expect Barcanista to say his mind in this topic. Barca has dealt extensively on this issue before. Igbos that were killing people any how, raping women, looting when the took over midwest. Igbos that were changing names of cities in eastern minorities to Igbo names. Why did you think all eastern minorities, the Ibibios, Ijaws even all non Igbos mid western tribes betrayed Igbos and joined in fighting them?. Barca knows all this.
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Ojukwu's deputy Effinog is frm Niger delta... Hope u know that ?
And so? The fool, ojukwu also had Bankole in his team, does that make yorubaland a biafraland?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
NDPVF:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Can't you see Yorubas are our saviour?.

Yes na,they saved us "Niger Delta"(including all the Igbos here),from "Igbos",by massacaring over 500 young men in Asaba.

Cant you see Yorubas & their overlords,saved us,by owning over 80% oil blocs in this region.

Can't you see yorubas saved us,thats why they are the hijacked the employment in of ExxonMobil here,perharps thats why serious consultation is ongoing,on how to kick them out of here.

They saved us from Una,thats why ExxonMobils headquarter is in Lagos.

Exactly,thats why every attempt to build Ibaka port,is being destroyed with propaganda of southwest media.

Can't you see we are happy afterward,thats why people like me,and other comrades,spent our youthful age in the creeks,fighting for our people.

Is alright.Hell will visit them till eternity,let them shout Amen for these goodwill of theirs.
Parasitic eediot, the first 20 oil wells that was posted weeks back on NL, has Hausa and ibo as the dominant owners!
Only folawiyo who owns oilwell in agbami and Adenuga was among the first 20!
Maybe a parasitic fool like you should ask what Ojukwu and his Asaba men did at Benin, Ore, Agbor and to Etsako women before the reprisal attack at Asaba? Mind you, Asaba people are ibos!
As for the other part of your post, i have dealt with it!
Only a parasitic eediot like you keep shouting our oyel when it's all known that ibibio has no oil!
Don't worry, there would soon be Oron state creation to put you where you belong, just as Calabar was put to where it belong!
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by DiademSh07: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
DPCreampie:

Yorubas do not produce anything, They are relying on the wealth from Biafra.
The bitumen that tarred your erosion-ravaged landlocked region is from your head, right?
Re: Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet by NDPVF(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
DiademSh07:

Parasitic eediot, the first 20 oil wells that was posted weeks back on NL, has Hausa and ibo as the dominant owners!
Only folawiyo who owns oilwell in agbami and Adenuga was among the first 20!
Maybe a parasitic fool like you should ask what Ojukwu and his Asaba men did at Benin, Ore, Agbor and to Etsako women before the reprisal attack at Asaba? Mind you, Asaba people are ibos!
As for the other part of your post, i have dealt with it!
Only a parasitic eediot like you keep shouting our oyel when it's all known that ibibio has no oil!
Don't worry, there would soon be Oron state creation to put you where you belong, just as Calabar was put to where it belong!
You b@st@rd is always on every thread talking trash.

If out of the 20 names,you saw Igbo names,daft like you don't know that Igbos both SE and here,has oil,and are majorly harnessing it themselves,and hence their name,unlike we the minority,who were allegedly "saved" from Igbos,but our oil being controlled by North and your parasitic self.
Ediot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos) / NAF Acquires 2 New Attack Helicopters (Photos) / Who Was Ezego Of Ihiala? The Truth About How He Made His Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.