Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays (1622 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / Freedom From The Act Of Lesbianism - Part 1 (written By Sir Mescopaul) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by truthlegend(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
I have observed among many people especially guys that they consider lesbianism a lesser evil than gays and it makes me shudder in anger,both acts should be criticized and condemned with the same vigor and conviction,nothing should make a guy or girl begin to feel sexual attractions towards someone of the same sex,the susceptibility of women to same sex shi.t is more likely due to their touchy touchy nature so its very risky for the society not to treat lesbianism with equal disgust...let's protect the future of our children, I want to also use this medium to advocate for the abolishment of only boys and only girls boarding schools to forestall a future full of perverted minds as the Nigerian and American movie industries are already doing enough havoc by pushing same sex scenes into every movie.pls share your opinion

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
i've always wondered...

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Because 2 girls kissing has always been hot. How do you think men like Solomon with 300 wives and 700 concubines did it? Ain't enough days in the year for all that.

Sometimes he probably just watches them play with each other.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by Akshow: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
ebonflex:
Because 2 girls kissing has always been hot. How do you think men like Solomon with 300 wives and 700 concubines did it? Ain't enough days in the year for all that.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. The hypocrisy of people is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by def111(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
ebonflex:

shit where d hell do you from
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by BRIGHTTAZ: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
because is less destructive.
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by therealdeal10: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
The word gay actually applies 2 both genders. It means women can also b called gays jst lyk hw men are also called.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by VaselineForMen: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
therealdeal10:
The word gay actually applies 2 both genders. It means women can also b called gays jst lyk hw men are also called.

u r a smrt boi, hav a vaseline smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by khassy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
cus gay is gross.... can't stand gays but lesbo no concern me sha

no quote me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by Shortyy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
"Gay" is actually the general name for them both. But i'll rather watch girls making out than watch men sticking their dïcks in their ånus. ewwww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by brainpower(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
It looks hot to some men including women and moreover there are toys that are used by women to satisfy themselves and the tradition penetration can still take place. But in homosexuals, they only source of penetration is the a**s. Though whenever I think about this your question it makes me feel for the female folks and the so many in-balance and inequality they go through.
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by truthlegend(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
ebonflex:

you are damn perverted...I hope you catch your wife or daughter kissing other girls and I hope you will clap for them and urge them on..nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by truthlegend(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
BRIGHTTAZ:
because is less destructive.
pls explain how destructive two guys doing it has been to you as a person and then go on to justify that of two women.what is wrong is wrong

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
truthlegend:
you are damn perverted...I hope you catch your wife or daughter kissing other girls and I hope you will clap for them and urge them on..nonsense

LOL you have a lot of anger in you.
If I caught my girlfriend kissing another girl, I would personally se that as my means to have a 3some.

Wife and marriage is another matter....but better that than another man I'd say.
I just can't bring myself to be angry at a woman for kissing another. I just think it's cute/hot.
Guess I'm the kind of guy who can manage many women grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by truthlegend(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
therealdeal10:
am aware of that just don't know any other word that would maximise space and not lose its meaning, so I sticked with gay which is a generic name for male homosexuals
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by truthlegend(m): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Shortyy:
"Gay" is actually the general name for them both. But i'll rather watch girls making out than watch men sticking their dïcks in their ånus. ewwww
but you can watch two girls lick their menstral aperture? what a sick world, non is better than the other
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by truthlegend(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
ebonflex:

LOL you have a lot of anger in you.
If I caught my girlfriend kissing another girl, I would personally se that as my means to have a 3some.

Wife and marriage is another matter....but better that than another man I'd say.
I just can't bring myself to be angry at a woman for kissing another. I just think it's cute/hot.
Guess I'm the kind of guy who can manage many women grin
yes I am angry....you are not making moral sense at all
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
truthlegend:
but you can watch two girls lick their menstral aperture? what a sick world, non is better than the other

I see what it is now grin.
You sound like the kind of man who will never give his wife head.

In this day and age...that might be a problem O.
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by truthlegend(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
ebonflex:

I see what it is now grin.
You sound like the kind of man who will never give his wife head.

In this day and age...that might be a problem O.
I love giving heads, just DAT its my exclusive right by nature as a man to do it to a woman not a woman to woman or man to man
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by therealdeal10: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
No tnx smiley
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by JefLonDon(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Shortyy:

Ten Packet of MaryK for U Jare!!
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by Youngpo413: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Shortyy:
what's the difference between anus and pusy,both are dirty.
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by MisterLongman(m): 2:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Simply because it makes it easier for them to achieve their party fantasy........
But its still gross. Can't fathom why a woman will be drooling over her fellow woman, so unnatural
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by Happiness87(f): 3:05am On Jul 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
but You want pussi right.

pussi rocks
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by Youngpo413: 6:13am On Jul 26, 2015
Happiness87:
but You want pussi right.

pussi rocks
yes bros I want it,especially the pusy attached to the kind of ass of that b!tch on your DP
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by truthlegend(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2015
JefLonDon:

Ten Packet of MaryK for U Jare!!
u see ur life?
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by truthlegend(m): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2015
MisterLongman:
Simply because it makes it easier for them to achieve their party fantasy........
But its still gross. Can't fathom why a woman will be drooling over her fellow woman, so unnatural
you shall live long bro
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by truthlegend(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
sorry bro I can't agree with you on this.....Nah pucci sure pass but exclusively for a d.ick
Re: Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays by JefLonDon(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2015
truthlegend:
u see ur life?

Wetin do Ur Life o??!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pix Quiz / Why Do People Think Every Guy/babe Must Be In A Relationship? / See What This Lady Went Through To Have Her Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.