Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game (2633 Views)

Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game by newsworthy: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
The couple in the middle of this controversy have been married for 29 years.

Two sisters have caught a another woman sexting another man while sitting beside a husband at a baseball game. Delana and Brynn Hinson, the two sisters took photos over the woman’s shoulder during Wednesday night’s Atlanta Braves. The unidentified woman appears to sext someone in between cuddling with her man.

Read the rest of the story as reported by NY Daily:

In the shots, the woman's alleged secret lover is listed as "Nancy" in her phone, but in at least one text she appears to refer to him as “Mark Allen.”

"My love … Mark Allen I lov ... much..." one text, partially hidden by the woman's hand, reads.

"I will be the naked ... laying on the ground," another reads.

The sisters said they slipped a note to the woman’s suspected husband as he was leaving.

"Your wife is cheating on you. Look at the messages under Nancy! It's really a man named Mark Allen," it read.

This text appears to read: 'I will be the naked ... laying on the ground.'

At least two photos taken over the woman's shoulder shows racy messages sent to a 'Nancy.' They later appear to refer to the person on the other end as 'Mark Allen.'

One of the sisters further provided her phone number on the note, saying she took photos of her phone and can share them if the texts are deleted.

"We handed it to him as they were walking away.. She was in front of him.. He quit walking & gave us a thumbs up," Delana, who lists herself as a criminal justice major online, said on Twitter.

Brynn said that about 30 minutes later the man texted her sister asking for the pictures.

"This is the guy you gave the

Brynn described the couple as having been married for 29 years and said "he had no clue." It wasn't clear where she got that information from.

While most appear to applaud the sisters' policing, others have slammed them for sticking their nose in other peoples' business.

"Yeah it sucks that she might have been cheating but it was really none of your business," @steelerfan1874 reacted. "You should have paid attention to the game instead of the people in front of you."

"No one safe out here any more," @PizzaPartyBen added.

Requests for comment from the sisters were not immediately returned.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sisters-exposed-cheating-sexting-woman-husband-article-1.2303453#
Re: Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game by CallMeMadMan: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Jah bless these two mad sisters grin
Re: Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game by nltruer: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bhuahahahahahaha i told y'all that those bitches are not worth wifying them,bunch of losers and good for nothing.
My nigga once you reach home,check the wh.ore phone and kick her out.
Re: Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game by eyenibibio(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is what I'm tryna avoid
Re: Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game by gamaliel121(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bit-cheese won't kill us in this world.. Take girls serious at your own risk
Re: Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
These hoes aint loyal

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Guys. Do I Forgive And Marry Her? / Mapoly..cultist Gunned Down After Sitting For His Last Exam..warning Graphic Pic / 10 Reasons Why Guys Are Attracted To Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.