Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? (5767 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
He woos you as a struggling guy and you say yes to him. You visit him in his one room apartment and you allow him screw you front,back and center and you have even lost counts.

You spend nights with a struggling guy,sometimes you cook for him, do his laundry and there is no single part of your body he can not describe yet you can't say yes to him if he proposes marriage to you because by your foolish definition,he is still struggling and living in a room apartment but i keep asking;are you not a wife to him already?

I have seen where many ladies left a guy they love so much and also loves them not because he is not ready for a marital union but because he has no money yet for a big time wedding just for them to marry another man who may not even have any real thing for them simply because the guy is loaded enough to conduct a glamorous wedding ceremony.

This is why many Nigeria ladies remain single till they become old and frustrated. To a typical Naija girl,if a man is not ready for a flamboyant wedding ceremony then he is not ready for marriage and many ladies now focus more on the glamour of wedding ceremony rather than the main marriage so the guy simply keeps mum and continues to bleep da hell outta you and when he is indeed ready for the wedding ceremony,he dumps your overused ass for a new younger babe and then you begin to cry that someone in your village is after you.

Another dumb thing ladies do is running to their pastor or prophet or baba to ask if a man is really their husband and they foolishly believe whatever the man tells them and many ladies have ended up as a prophet or baba's side dish.

If a man of GOD tells me a lady i love is not my wife,i will simply thank him for his spiritual insight and humbly ask him to ask the same spirit to tell me the name of the right lady for me,her house address,tribe,skin color and where i will find her.

Nigeria ladies should stop being foolish and dumb,they should follow their heart and understand that a wedding ceremony is different from a marriage union.Nothing stops you from starting life with that struggling guy in a room apartment. Except those born with silver spoons,every rich guy you see was once a struggling guy and if a guy loves you and you love him and will not mind spending your life with him,simply encourage him to visit your parents,do a little introduction and proceed to the registry. The truth is that most of the glamorous wedding you see between a young groom and bride are actually funded by their rich parents,family members or well wishers so stop giving your guy heat overt an expensive wedding gown,cake or marriage ceremony.

This guy won't remain in lack forever and when the money eventually comes,you two can have the moist expensive and glamorous wedding in the world.

Think Naija lady...THINK.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by falconey(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op needs to get laid

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Op needs to get laid
I concur...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Asuokaa: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Maybe because dey have problem with choices
http://evilla.com.ng
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Op needs to get laid

These nairaland teenagers have come again.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Homebased nigerian girls ?
Op be more specific dont generalise. All nigerian females all over the world , u think they act the same way ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by INTROVERT(f): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by TheUmmah: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
wink The nigga has a point and these dummies above me are posting tripe! Karma is a _bitch tho! Keep the faith op!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
Lol
Dat pic

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by CallMeMadMan: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
TheUmmah:
wink The nigga has a point and these dummies above me are posting tripe! Karma is a _bitch tho! Keep the faith op!
N urs makes sense
Try not to be a sheep
Read well n asses anyone in their right mind knows . Not all nigerian ladies behave dat way
But i guess uve traveled the world abi ..

Learn to point out where his wrong although his got good point but u are the biggest dummy here .. Ignorance nah disease i swear smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Running to their Pastor ... Lol aint nobody got time for that over here. Pastor got day jobs .. Than to be listening to females moan about marriage ..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

N urs makes sense
Try not to be a sheep
Read well n access anyone in their right mind knows . Not all nigerian ladies behave dat way

Learn to point out where his wrong although his got good point but u are the biggest dummy here .. Ignorance nah disease i swear smiley

Ladyboss if you understand what creative writing is all about you will learn to look away from the title of the news but you will rather read the text before making conclusions and drawing criticisms.

I wrote Nigeria ladies not all in the title and if you now read the article you will see i stated clearly using the word MANY.Shey you get?i don't generalize when i write.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Yeah, this is damn true

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Commenting before reading the post is a very bad behaviour. this post was with 3 viewers when i saw it but before i could finish reading it, there are too many comments already.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Ladyboss if you understand what creative writing is all about you will learn to look away from the title of the news but you will rather read the text before making conclusions and drawing criticisms.

I wrote Nigeria ladies not all in the title and if you now read the article you will see i stated clearly using the word MANY.Shey you get?i don't generalize when i write.
U sure say u no modify undecided
Lol
See nigerain ladies all over the world dey give u evils grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
STPEACE:
Commenting before reading the post is a very bad behaviour

Spot on dear and that is one peculiar thing about people who hate reading.

Imagine someone implying that this short piece is too much.lol!

Those who hate to read never grow intellectually.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by TheUmmah: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

N urs makes sense
Try not to be a sheep
Read well n access anyone in their right mind knows . Not all nigerian ladies behave dat way

angry

And you are making sense because you are a nigerian woman I guess? Well you are similar to the 2 dummies talking of getting laid so I'm not suprised! Listen the op may have used "naija girls" but any really smart person would look @ the message from a deeper perspective than that, like I did and you and them did not! Not your fault though this what happens when kids with no life experience try to sound logical but just end up sounding _stupid! Learn to spell perspective for a start! It would help you in future!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:
( where is the some ladies)He woos you as a struggling guy and you say yes to him. You visit him in his one room apartment and you allow him screw you front,back and center and you have even lost counts.

You spend nights with a struggling guy,sometimes you cook for him, do his laundry and there is no single part of your body he can not describe yet you can't say yes to him if he proposes marriage to you because by your foolish definition,he is still struggling and living in a room apartment but i keep asking;are you not a wife to him already?

I have seen where many ladies left a guy they love so much and also loves them not because he is not ready for a marital union but because he has no money yet for a big time wedding just for them to marry another man who may not even have any real thing for them simply because the guy is loaded enough to conduct a glamorous wedding ceremony.

This is why many Nigeria ladies remain single till they become old and frustrated. To a typical Naija girl,if a man is not ready for a flamboyant wedding ceremony then he is not ready for marriage and many ladies now focus more on the glamour of wedding ceremony rather than the main marriage so the guy simply keeps mum and continues to bleep da hell outta you and when he is indeed ready for the wedding ceremony,he dumps your overused ass for a new younger babe and then you begin to cry that someone in your village is after you.

Another dumb thing ladies do is running to their pastor or prophet or baba to ask if a man is really their husband and they foolishly believe whatever the man tells them and many ladies have ended up as a prophet or baba's side dish.

If a man of GOD tells me a lady i love is not my wife,i will simply thank him for his spiritual insight and humbly ask him to ask the same spirit to tell me the name of the right lady for me,her house address,tribe,skin color and where i will find her.

Nigeria ladies should stop being foolish and dumb,they should follow their heart and understand that a wedding ceremony is different from a marriage union.Nothing stops you from starting life with that struggling guy in a room apartment. Except those born with silver spoons,every rich guy you see was once a struggling guy and if a guy loves you and you love him and will not mind spending your life with him,simply encourage him to visit your parents,do a little introduction and proceed to the registry. The truth is that most of the glamorous wedding you see between a young groom and bride are actually funded by their rich parents,family members or well wishers so stop giving your guy heat overt an expensive wedding gown,cake or marriage ceremony.

This guy won't remain in lack forever and when the money eventually comes,you two can have the moist expensive and glamorous wedding in the world.

Think Naija lady...THINK.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U sure say u no modify undecided
Lol
See nigerain ladies all over the world dey give u evils grin

Modify qwa,why will i do that? Its you who should try to read well before responding.No wahala.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
TheUmmah:
angry

And you are making sense because you are a nigerian woman I guess? Well you are similar to the 2 dummies talking of getting laid so I'm not suprised! Listen the op may have used "naija girls" but any really smart person would look @ the message from a deeper perspective than that, like I did and you and them did not! Not your fault though this what happens when kids with no life experience try to sound logical but just end up sounding _stupid! Learn to spell perspective for a start! It would help you in future!
Yh but he can correct it so it doesnt look like a general thing ..
Lol yh but ur the dumb one u attacked ppl for having an opinion because u feel urs carry weight
Ab g go n sit down jare
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Modify qwa,why will i do that? Its you who should try to read well before responding.No wahala.
Ok point out in each point where u used some nigerian ladies
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=LadyBoss1 post=36266389][/quote]

Na wa o,

You are still making the same mistake of not taking a chill pill and read comprehensively.I bow for you o,must i start by writing some ladies? What happens to contextual writing? Abeg free me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

U should have said its just creative writing now n not facts
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Na wa o,

You are still making the same mistake of not taking a chill pill and read comprehensively.I bow for you o,must i start by writing some ladies? What happens to contextual writing? Abeg free me.
Lol
Well just saying .. Most might think ur generalising .. Obs i know uve only date a few so to make this conclusion is just weird
Are u based in nigeria?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Toks2008(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh but he can correct it so it doesnt look like a general thing ..
Lol yh but ur the dumb one u attacked ppl for having an opinion because u feel urs carry weight
Ab g go n sit down jare

My brother there was nothing there to correct as regards the generalizing.

In English language,using the word many is never the same as all so please just ignore her.

Let her cool down to read very well before making comments.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008:

My brother there was nothing there to correct as regards the generalizing.

In English language,using the word many is never the same as all so please just ignore her.

Let her cool down to read very well before making comments.
How many ?
Cuz u dont have source so im guessing its from experience ..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Brugo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op, don't waste your time on them. Some guys like me have come to terms with the fact that materialism is the way for Naija babes.

Babes, if you present yourself like mere commodity to be bought, don't expect me to treat you like you're priceless. I know just how much you're worth. wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by eyenibibio(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by wristbangle: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Toks2008, your masterpiece of article is grade A.

I took my time to read your article and every iota of it is the truth.

There is no higher compliment than this "Second to none... bravo!"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies This Myopic? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Weak men be blaming women for their problems since the days of Adam
*sips tea*

Op lol next time when u create topic its ok for ppl to oppose its all part of it
How are u suppose to have healthy discussion if u dont see all sides ..dont attack ppl just cuz dey dont agree its ur topic create n chill mehn . Anyway nothing do u smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange Situation.....what Do U Do? / "I Don't Get Emotionally Hurt When Cheated On." DUNNO WHY :-\ / I Am In Need Of A Man Who Will Compliment Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.