Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo (3789 Views)

Suhaila Ibrahim-El-Zakzaky: How My Father Was Arrested / If Dasuki Was Igbo / Why Should I Thank Buhari - Kanu' s Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by omonnakoda: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nobody go hear word again

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
exactly.gringringringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by dondo83(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
lol ...

2 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by INTROVERT(f): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
STFU

6 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by Mogidi: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thread reported, @OP enjoy your long ban.

7 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by kossyablaze(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Smh

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by omonnakoda: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
STFU
Love and kisses
Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by midolian(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
I swear cheesy

Our bloda is the igwe of obodo oyinbo

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by kossyablaze(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
Love and kisses
U r an im_becile for loving and kissing a boy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by omonnakoda: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
U r an slowpoke for loving and kissing a boy
Be like you done dey wait to curse me,devil come butter your bread today

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
kossyablaze:

pls, tell me this is a typo...
Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by midolian(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
mugabe is happily married to obama, so wat r u saying?

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by kossyablaze(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dharniel:

pls, tell me this is a typo...
It is...I typed an i_mbecile...it censored it to an slowpoke

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by baralatie(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
that is ehn! buhari and obj go hear am reach Australia!

4 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by AshiwajuFoward: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ah! Plenty people go don die from chest-beating! grin

16 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
It is...I typed an slowpoke...it censored it

ok, i almost had cardiac arrest...

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by kossyablaze(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dharniel:

ok, i almost had cardiac arrest...
Ok sir

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by Fash20: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Just imagine this. just imagine that. Igbos and their primitive way of thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by Udmaster(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Igbo this, Igbo that, haba!
Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Udmaster:
Igbo this, Igbo that, haba!
The Yoruba brain is full of Igbo thoughts
An obsession really

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
They would have supported his gay movement cos "he's our broda".

13 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by bamidele029: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Some people would have opened 500threads on nairaland . Infact Nairaland go crash grin

12 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by BushidoBlue(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Now who are the chest beaters and trouble makers? No wahala @ Op you had it coming.

What is no longer surprising is that the same people quick to accuse Igbos are doing worse. Look at these ones supporting the tribalistic thread. If you did, you are worse, ten thousand, times ten thousand times worse than the Igbos in all what you accuse them of.

7 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by BukolaZ: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
U sure say en papa no be Igbo?
We still hear word for Chuka Umuna!!
However Yoruba ppl don dey London since but nothing...

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by IGBOSON1: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
omonnakoda:

^^^You're one sad thing! It's like you've got Igbos on your bigoted mind 24/7!

Never allow a people have such control and power over your pathetic life....without even trying!

11 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by mightyhaze: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
wink
omonnakoda:
lol! Wetin u wan hear word for ? But seriously all dese lov and attention u shower on igbos,u sure dey hav d time 2 return such favors? Just tinkin aloud

6 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by Horllamideh(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
imhotep:

The Yoruba brain is full of Igbo thoughts
An obsession really
if the delusional thinking you just exhibited gave you a mind blowing orgasm....i'll say best of 'lock'

2 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by vicadex07(m): 12:08am On Jul 26, 2015
I swear grin grin grin

AN AVERAGE IBOMAN SWITCHES OFF HIS BRAIN WHEN IT COMES TO TRIBALISM cheesy
juicee1:

5 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by omoelesa(m): 1:40am On Jul 26, 2015
juicee1:
GBAM.coment of the week

4 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:03am On Jul 26, 2015
Someone, possibly a Yoruba person, out of mischief, circulated around the internet that Mitchell Obama was Ibo woman. Oh my God!!!!! I had to wear ear plugs for weeks when I go around Ibos.. They could not contain themselves from joy and cheers that the First Lady of America was Ibo. When it finally dawned on them that someone had played pranks on their naivety....some of them refused to accept and let it die and continued to believe, erroneously, till today that Mitchell is Ibo.

Now to topic, if Obama was Ibo they would have petitioned him to declare Lagos an Igbo territory and make it achievable for Iboman to govern Lagos.

Lagos is their highest prize...the more it is denied to them the deeper their effort and determination to own it.

10 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Barack Obama' S Father Was Igbo by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 26, 2015
Horllamideh:

if the delusional thinking you just exhibited gave you a mind blowing orgasm....i'll say best of 'lock'
Just count the number of "Igbo" threads on nairaland which were started and maintained by Yorubas.
Trust me, I am far from being deluded smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Major Problems Nigeria Has Been Struggling With Since Independence / What Really South East Contribute To The Nigerian Economy / A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.