Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas (3789 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Insults Awo-omamma , Eze Awo Fires Back / Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne / Ilorin Imam Arrested By The Police For Calling On Yorubas To Take Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by Misterdhee1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
The first Nigerian Lawyer (Sapara Williams- Yoruba) , first Civil Engineer (Herbert Macaulay- Yoruba), first Medical Doctor in Nigeria ( Nathaniel King- Yoruba) , first female (SAN Folake Solanke- Yoruba), Africa's first Professor of Criminology ( Femi Odekunle- Yoruba) Africa's first female Chartered Accountant (Toyin Olakunri- Yoruba), first Bishop(Samuel Ajayi Crowther- Yoruba) even Nigeria's undisputed millionaire (Candida Da Rocha- Yoruba, first CJN Sir Adetokunbo Ademola- Yoruba. One vagabond called Nnamdi Kanu now said Yoruba's are fools, he said anybody attending Yoruba pastored churches is a fool, funny enough we have some guys bearing Yoruba names and supporting Kanu's foolish statement on Yoruba's, simply because they hates APC government.

Well, not everybody with eyes can see, most people walk with their eyes, that's where FFK and Fayose belonged. How FFK's father died is still fresh(was he buried in Ife? Never). If anybody can wake up one day and insult a race as great as Yoruba and we've some elements backing him for political reasons, then the bastard child just woke up. You can't abuse my father and expect me to respect you. APC is a political party and not a race, Yoruba is not a political party, therefore the difference is clear. Nigeria is a zoo in Kanu's view, meaning his parents are animals within if I've to reply him.

No matter who you are you can't insult my race, I will hate you with passion and those supporting you will be in my black book. Isola o go, oju la n ti fun'ra wa, Kanu should go back to his parents for tutorial, ago lo fe ko eyele po mo adie, asa ki i s'egbe eyek'eye.

Niyi Olufemi Oginni.
Chicago, IL, USA.
8/10/2017.
#copied

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by vengertime: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Misterdhee1:
The first Nigerian Lawyer (Sapara Williams- Yoruba) , first Civil Engineer (Herbert Macaulay- Yoruba), first Medical Doctor in Nigeria ( Nathaniel King- Yoruba) , first female (SAN Folake Solanke- Yoruba), Africa's first Professor of Criminology ( Femi Odekunle- Yoruba) Africa's first female Chartered Accountant (Toyin Olakunri- Yoruba), first Bishop(Samuel Ajayi Crowther- Yoruba) even Nigeria's undisputed millionaire (Candida Da Rocha- Yoruba, first CJN Sir Adetokunbo Ademola- Yoruba. One vagabond called Nnamdi Kanu now said Yoruba's are fools, he said anybody attending Yoruba pastored churches is a fool, funny enough we have some guys bearing Yoruba names and supporting Kanu's foolish statement on Yoruba's, simply because they hates APC government.

Well, not everybody with eyes can see, most people walk with their eyes, that's where FFK and Fayose belonged. How FFK's father died is still fresh(was he buried in Ife? Never). If anybody can wake up one day and insult a race as great as Yoruba and we've some elements backing him for political reasons, then the bastard child just woke up. You can't abuse my father and expect me to respect you. APC is a political party and not a race, Yoruba is not a political party, therefore the difference is clear. Nigeria is a zoo in Kanu's view, meaning his parents are animals within if I've to reply him.

No matter who you are you can't insult my race, I will hate you with passion and those supporting you will be in my black book. Isola o go, oju la n ti fun'ra wa, Kanu should go back to his parents for tutorial, ago lo fe ko eyele po mo adie, asa ki i s'egbe eyek'eye.

Niyi Olufemi Oginni.
Chicago, IL, USA.
8/10/2017.
#copied
yorubbers always trying to be relevant, even tho Arewa elders said they're useless

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by psalmson001: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
...Ajeku iya nioje...

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by UnibenReg(f): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Everyone is entitled to his opinion, so far we don't hurt someone else physically.
I know a lot of bad blood is being generated because of uncouth utterances, but the sign of maturity is ignoring the rambling of someone who is bent of causing chaos.
Am also aware that insults can only be tolerated for so long.. .. ... ..... , let's kindly take the step a little further, not because nothing can be done, but because not everyone runs mad at the same time, even if Nigeria will be divided, let's all go in good faith and not with bad blood, because of a group of people who don't represent everyone.

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by janvier27(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
There is nothing bad in being relevant in good things and not in crime. The statistics are there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by BAILMONEY: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
IS HE EWEDU MUSLIM

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by BAILMONEY: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE TELL THAT NIGGA THE MEANING OF OLANIYI IN IGBO LANDgrin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by truth4u: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Yoruba's first in this and that, yet they are unable to sight the moon for themselves and unable to govern themselves....

Yoruba's are first in this and that yet, zik was made govern general before becoming President....

Yoruba's first in this and that, yet Yoruba's are unable to secure regionalism or restructuring, even when the stage was let between them and arewa...

Yoruba's first in suffacation, yet awo was unable to become President of one Nigeria he diabolically killed millions of biafrans for, even when the stage was just between the Yoruba's and areas. .....

Well, Yoruba's are first even in skull mining and diabolism

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by timsTNA: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
#InPidgin
Yoruba go school bla bla and they NP fit produce even screw

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by tafabaloo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
Thank you my brother.
Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by Ever8054: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
what is yoloba...?...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
BAILMONEY:
If his name is Olaniyi, then I worry with him grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by Dede1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Niyi Olufemi Oginni.
Chicago, IL, USA.
8/10/2017.
#copied

Yari.ba peeps are phony. Sometimes I wonder if these people think they have monopoly on historical facts. For example, the bolded names in above crap were not Yari.ba but returnees from Sierra Leone. It is natural for the free slaves who helped the British colonialists to assume the ethnicity of colony where they helped British to administer. In the case of Lagos colony, the ethnicity was Yari.ba. It is rascality of highest order for dumbass fools to claim a person who was not even born in the territories that later became Nigeria as a Yari.ba.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by GMBuhari: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
grin

This one is strong

Eleyii gidigaan

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by GoldNiagara(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
What of others that are not returnees, guy we no be mate. Put your KANU on leash.
Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by Balkan(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Niyi Olufemi Oginni.
Chicago, IL, USA.
8/10/2017.
#copied

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by GMBuhari: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dede1:

Yari.ba peeps are phony. Sometimes I wonder if these people think they have monopoly on historical facts. For example, the bolded names in above crap were not Yari.ba but returnees from Sierra Leone. It is natural for the free slaves who helped the British colonialists to assume the ethnicity of colony where they helped British to administer. In the case of Lagos colony, the ethnicity was Yari.ba. It is rascality of highest order for dumbass fools to claim a person who was not even born in the territories that later became Nigeria as a Yari.ba.

Oponu why do people get naturalized when they do, are they foreigners?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by tafabaloo(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dede1:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by dudebuck: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
attention seeking mofos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by Mazeltovscotty(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
BAILMONEY:
you mean, the meaning of oju-iku?

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by prodigy24: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Afonja are madd people...they claim to be first person to do everything, the first pregnant woman in Nigeria, the first person to fuuk. The first to eat beans and plantain.. When we bring facts and figure they will start whinnig. Igbo is the only black nation that liberated slaves defeated them in Caribbean, Igbo people are major reasons why pro abolishonist lost the war. The first free black man, the first black people to create a nation..the first black man to read and write. And other things... Abeg Yoruba should quietly go and drink hydraulic green weed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by Ikechuob: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
pig
baboon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ikechuob:

baboon
Kanu says :: and I quote "you and your generations are pigs and idiots"
Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by Ikechuob: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

Kanu says :: and I quote "you and your generations are pigs and idiots"

Buhari, your president, say and I quote "you and your entire lineage are baboons and goats."

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ikechuob:

Buhari, your president, say and I quote "you and your entire lineage are baboons and goats."
you are also one of them you know . buhari is your president too you cant deny that.
Pig sit down!
Idiot be humble!
Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2017
BAILMONEY:
IS HE EWEDU MUSLIM
No! An idiotic Pig Christian.
Next!
Re: A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:10am On Aug 21, 2017
prodigy24:
Afonja are madd people...they claim to be first person to do everything, the first pregnant woman in Nigeria, the first person to fuuk. The first to eat beans and plantain.. When we bring facts and figure they will start whinnig. Igbo is the only black nation that liberated slaves defeated them in Caribbean, Igbo people are major reasons why pro abolishonist lost the war. The first free black man, the first black people to create a nation..the first black man to read and write. And other things... Abeg Yoruba should quietly go and drink hydraulic green weed
In his terrible igbotic tone, emanating from his sweaty box headed structure, I quote " my slaves are Pigs and Idiots"
Next!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Crumble Nigeria Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Today Despite Bail / Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Seen Liking A Defamatory Post Against PDP Leaders / Abia Assembly Slams Ikpeazu’s Govt Over ‘Environmental Decay’, Summons ASEPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.