Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. (2016 Views)

Invest In This Revolutionary Patent Idea, No Cash Needed, Make Big Money / Business Partners Needed(make Your Funds Work For You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. by kaylobs(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hi guys, Today Im going to share a method that can get you some extra cash everyday with just auto pilot, You dont need to click anything or view anything.

FIRST: Register here: Paid4Clicks | http://paid4clicks.com?r=55667
That's my referral link, if you don't want to click it then remove referral part from it. But I got this info from my Indian forum which I thought I should share it with u guys.. So be grateful

Second: Register on Otohits. http://www.otohits.net

Login to your Otohits go and go to "Settings" and set "Automatic attribution" to Yes. And update. After this, go to My Sites and add your website (your Paid4clicks affiliate link) and change to 20seconds and tick hide referral.

Now its 80% DONE.
Next step: on the left panel click the Autosurf and start it. And you can let it run for as long as you want and you will get profit on your P4D.
( You can choose to use HitLeap too but i recommend Otohits)

Lastly some tips. Dont create fake referral befause if the refferal is inactive you have chances of getting banned !!
Also using this method will make you have a lot clicks on your affiliate link of paid4clicks through your Otohits acc, but you must do some surveys on paid4clicks so that the ratio of visitors clicks / surveys will qualify you for payment at the end of the month.

Payment are made when you reach the minimum payout of $20 through PayPal, Payza and cheque
Re: No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. by kaylobs(m): 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
What i have made so far.. U can check up Paid4clicks @ scamadviser. com and u will see it is 100% legit

Re: No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. by xtopher92(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
This referral of a thing is always. Hope you are not been scammed. Your email is at risk o[/b]This referral of a thing is always a scam Hope you are not been scammed. Your email is at risk o
Re: No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. by kaylobs(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Am not being scamed.. If you don't want to the referral thing, then do some surveys in the Paid4clicks site so u will get qualified for payment at the end of the month
Re: No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. by Kangol99(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
How much have you collect since you started using this method.

Show it with proof.

Re: No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. by ronik4lif(m): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2015
Thank you for this information.I went through the registration but i discovered that that affiliate link on the paid4click is hidden.What i just saw is something like this, [affiliates_url].is it the same thing as the normal website that we are suppose to promote?
Re: No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. by makadee: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6175918843436501814 click on this link to apply for a debit card that gives u access to receive money as a us account holder in nigeria.
Re: No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. by ugosmart1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Pls guy help me out. D surveys I did is not showing on my account details. Thanks
Re: No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. by kaylobs(m): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2015
ugosmart1:
Pls guy help me out. D surveys I did is not showing on my account details. Thanks

What ip address did you use to do it
Re: No Investment Needed! Make $10 - $30 A Day.. by ladyjblinks(f): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
kaylobs:
Hi guys, Today Im going to share a method that can get you some extra cash everyday with just auto pilot, You dont need to click anything or view anything.

FIRST: Register here: Paid4Clicks | http://paid4clicks.com?r=55667
That's my referral link, if you don't want to click it then remove referral part from it. But I got this info from my Indian forum which I thought I should share it with u guys.. So be grateful

Second: Register on Otohits. http://www.otohits.net

Login to your Otohits go and go to "Settings" and set "Automatic attribution" to Yes. And update. After this, go to My Sites and add your website (your Paid4clicks affiliate link) and change to 20seconds and tick hide referral.

Now its 80% DONE.
Next step: on the left panel click the Autosurf and start it. And you can let it run for as long as you want and you will get profit on your P4D.
( You can choose to use HitLeap too but i recommend Otohits)

Lastly some tips. Dont create fake referral befause if the refferal is inactive you have chances of getting banned !!
Also using this method will make you have a lot clicks on your affiliate link of paid4clicks through your Otohits acc, but you must do some surveys on paid4clicks so that the ratio of visitors clicks / surveys will qualify you for payment at the end of the month.

Payment are made when you reach the minimum payout of $20 through PayPal, Payza and cheque
Have you been able to withdraw your earnings from the site?

(1) (Reply)

Hmm.. Mehn D'ont Miss This Wakanda Inu Coin O / Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You / 11k Instagram followers Account For sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.