Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari (23435 Views)

IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm / Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari / Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nienie(f): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Our president doesn't know what priority means.
He is making it look like he contested and won to probe people and not to bring about "change". cry

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

I voted for him for a reason but I must now admit that he makes too much noise. There are many other things on ground now to fix in this country rather than putting all his attention on probes. He has to focus elsewhere.
Even you? Chai Sai baba oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by seniormafia: 10:53am On Jul 26, 2015
First I think its only wise to probe the last administration, we know money was stolen but worse is the abuse of our institutions. Buhari can not just say return d money when pple have created a system where they will continue to earn till d end of time. Buhari will not be 100% but he's gonna start something that d next gov't after him can build on. If the system is strong, nobody will be spare even after 50yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by mablie(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2015
jayfolarin:
If jonathan's crime are heinous and deserves embarrasment, so be it. That alone will serve as big deterrence to similar and intending criminals!

Someone please tell all this shitty groups repeatedly issuing threats and ultimatums to the president to 'go and die in the lagoon' (in oshiomole and Oba Akiolu's voice combined). If jonathan is found guilty of any crime, he will be dealt with deservedly.
Any public official (present or past) guilty of corruption should either be executed(chinese method) or jailed for 14years.Case closed

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by dammytosh: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2015
sameer1212:
I personally wish PMB will just ask them (GEJ's administration)to return the money they stole and forget about everything since he will not probe the administrations before him. #my personal view though#

If there is no probe, how will we know the amount we are looking for or talking about.

If he probe Jonathan, the next Govt should probe him too.
All this witch hunting nonsense we are screaming here. In China, it is death sentence for any corrupt officer irrespective of political party affiliation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by volcanoash(f): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2015
jayfolarin:
If jonathan's crime are heinous and deserves embarrasment, so be it. That alone will serve as big deterrence to similar and intending criminals!

Someone please tell all this shitty groups repeatedly issuing threats and ultimatums to the president to 'go and die in the lagoon' (in oshiomole and Oba Akiolu's voice combined). If jonathan is found guilty of any crime, he will be dealt with deservedly.

Foolishness!! Think before you post. Getting likes from bigots like you does not mean you have posted something sensible.

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by mablie(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Certifiedboss:

If you know how the ministers and their children live flamboyant life by squandering billions on meaningless and unprofitable things at the expense of nigerians u won't even urge the president to stop the probe . Every person connected to the past government should be probed . A Nigerian citizen can't get a monthly benefit . A Nigerian citizen that's intelligent can't get a loan to see him/herself through school when there's no sponsor . But when you go to Abuja you see kids of ministers driving exquisite cars and doing car racing with cars like Ferrari . You can't fix Nigeria without probing those that ruined it because it's going to serve as a lesson for the ministers that will be appointed in this regime ... JAIL GO FULL
Thank you for this post sire

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2015
sameer1212:
I personally wish PMB will just ask them (GEJ's administration)to return the money they stole and forget about everything since he will not probe the administrations before him. #my personal view though#
Your kunu infested brain needs reformating .

4 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2015
Let Bubu probe Jonathan let him get the heat that will send him to his grave .

A man that couldn't sound coherent for once wants to probe . grin

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2015
Probe PDP's 16 years ' misrule ' and rot. Buhari knows where to start unless he is afraid of Obasanjo. Or is it e'spirit de corps?

3 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by divinessa: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

http://www.punchng.com/news/probe-dont-humiliate-jonathan-igbo-group-warns-buhari/
what we need now should be 1$ to #1. steady power supply, free lunch for our school pupils, good motorable roads, security, then this probe thing can come later. I'm tired of probe this or that . federal govt is busy sharing money with the states yet they can't pay civil servants and probe is very far from their door steps.

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by junkyarddog: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2015
Listen Buhari will probe Jonathan and if he is found wanting he will return our money .Personally I don't want him in jail but by the time all what he stole is published in the daily people will be booing him in public and as for those asking to probe obasanjo first hmmm when a house collapses it's the debris on top that one will remove first before getting to the lower part.Jonathan first .

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by olumalcolm(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2015
Sm1 stole,u said. He shuld nt b humiliated. E b lik say craze dey worry some pple. Some pple here commented on news about armed robbers being beaten and molested publicly for stealing a small amt compared to d huge billions stolen by jonathan. D billions dey spent on campaigns,where did dey get it frm? If d moni had been used to fund smtin useful for nigerians,we wuld hv voted dem bck into power so let dem face d consequences of deir sins. Onpe

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by lonelydora: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

I voted for him for a reason but I must now admit that he makes too much noise. There are many other things on ground now to fix in this country rather than putting all his attention on probes. He has to focus elsewhere.

We are in the same shoe. I voted for him too.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by jomoh: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2015
sameer1212:

That would've been the best and am sure PMB is also open to such but in a case of Allison Madukwe that was rumoured to be proposing a return of $250m when it was alleged that $20bn was missing. You can imagine the huge difference.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2015
nationwide1:

Have you asked baba to fulfill his campaign promises? Later on you will justify his failure to fulfill any of his promises prior to election.

Well, I trust Nigerian politicians. They have a way of diverting attention and making people believe that they are working. This is a typical example.
"have you ask baba to fulfil his campaign promises" hian... its just 2mnths into office... even after over 6yrs in office... did Jonathan fulfil all his promises
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by juman(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:
[i]Bullhari keeps using dis probe thingy to make noise!

APC is a noise maker party.

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Bnladan(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2015
The cowards are gud in threathening ppl, Dokubo said it b4 elections dat he'll destroy d north if Badluck Ebele Dullardthan lose d election. He did lose and wat happened? Go and enjoy d little he gave u ppl b4 we seize dem frm u bandits
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Chigold101(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Bullhari keeps using dis probe thingy to make noise!

Smh 4 him.. lipsrsealed
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by mandax: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Oh Buhari, you ignored the most urgent thing destroying Nigeria, which is Boko Haram. Instead, you are after jailing people who served Nigeria before you.

Only fault of theirs was that they did not probe and jail you and other ex-leaders of Nigeria.

But remember, tomorrow is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by uprightman(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2015
jayfolarin:

You need to think well without sentiment to know difference BTW friendly advise and ultimatum. every part of this country is a stakeholder in this project called Nigeria. I know buhari was not happy the way treated him after ibb overthrow him.we shouldn't. create bad precedent. because 4 or 8 years is a little time to stay there. because one day goodluck or his son or brothers may get that opportunity to revenge to him or his relations or his children. since abacha jail obj ,Obj should Have jail abacha's son to show his father is corrupt. if we apply eye for eye the whole world will go blind.

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by sanko05(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

but I think its part of stoping corruption in nigeria,let do it now and for our coming generation,even obasanjo,tinubu ,ibb and atiku probe them all because we nigerians has suffered a lot from these leaders!!!
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Ghandi12: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Former President GEJ should embrace this probe with pride since he has always assured us he has nothing to hide.

This probes, on the contrary, may actually exonerate GEJ of any wrongdoings while in office.

GEJ should concentrate on putting together a defense team on any questions that may arise from his service in office.

GEJ may as well become a renewed hope to Nigerians that like his style if he successfully account for his service without blemishes.

PMP bested GEJ 15 million votes to 12 million votes GEJ should use this opportunity to prove to Nigerians we made a mistake in voting him and PDP out.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by tobiit(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2015
Why is probing Goodluck Jonathan such a biggy for some people. If he comes out clean after probing, it will even make him more popular and a saint amongst Nigeria politicians (he will forever be celebrated and as an epitome of good leadership). If doesn't any skeleton in his cupboard he has nothing to be afraid of.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by sanko05(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2015
uprightman:
You need to think well without sentiment to know difference BTW friendly advise and ultimatum. every part of this country is a stakeholder in this project called Nigeria. I know buhari was not happy the way treated him after ibb overthrow him.we shouldn't. create bad precedent. because 4 or 8 years is a little time to stay there. because one day goodluck or his son or brothers may get that opportunity to revenge to him or his relations or his children. since abacha jail obj ,Obj should Have jail abacha's son to show his father is corrupt. if we apply eye for eye the whole world will go blind.
good comment op,I think if some hater can think as u wrote in your comment with respct and humble ,nigeria will be unit,not by when some group warning the president as if they can remove him today from the thron!!!
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by blackpanda: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2015
volcanoash:

Foolishness!! Think before you post. Getting likes from bigots like you does not mean you have posted something sensible.

Actually u are the bigger bigot. The comment made a lot of sense
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by sanko05(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2015
mandax:
Oh Buhari, you ignored the most urgent thing destroying Nigeria, which is Boko Haram. Instead, you are after jailing people who served Nigeria before you.

Only fault of theirs was that they did not probe and jail you and other ex-leaders of Nigeria.

But remember, tomorrow is pregnant.
I remember in GEJ rigime,south south and south east are saying that boko haram are killing themself, I laugh ,buhari brothers are still killing themself,I don't tink that should be ur problem now ,buhari will handle his brothers but he most probe those corrupt leaders!

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by nationwide1(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2015
adebayor1490:
"have you ask baba to fulfil his campaign promises" hian... its just 2mnths into office... even after over 6yrs in office... did Jonathan fulfil all his promises
Bro, remember baba came to fix Nigeria, to right that which was wrong.

Also remember, baba used his almost 2 year administration from 1983 to 1985 probing and bowed out without legacy. I pray it doesn't happen that way again.

I'm not against fighting corruption but channeling all state energy and resources into that when Nigeria is plagued with so many ills is a big no no.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2015
uprightman:

Friendly advice you say? I don't see 'subtle' threats and ultimatums as friendly advice in anyway or form.

You rightly said every part of this country is a stakeholder in the nigerian project. Why a particular region have been the only vocal one since may29th, something that wasn't an occurrence in the last dispensation, is just mind boggling. I think this guys are just selfish nuisances that wants everything to go their way.

Despite supporting the newly Formed APC govt, the yorubas lost out on the position of the speaker of the HOA and haven't had a group come out to issue any warning or senseless ultimatum. Why some igbos and Niger delta groups can't borrow a leaf from this is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your kunu infested brain needs reformating .
Comprehension is your problem Go school u no gree, now see as u embarrassed yourself here.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by divinessa: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
government of probe , my grandfather died since 1933 and we don't know the caused of his death til now, he was a king, we are on our knees begging this government to come and probe the caused of his death. please government of probe. baba probe o! even if you want to spend the four years for probing please go ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why President Buhari Fired Boroh As Presidential Amnesty Boss / KWASAA Declares APC Campaign Slogan 'Hate Speech' In Kwara / Buhari Writes British Parliamentary Group, Denies Persecution Of Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.