Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari (23434 Views)

IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm / Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari / Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by solonazzy: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
GEJ can't be humiliated
buhari is already humiliating him sef
b4 d ending of this year
nigerians will compare and contrast

Compare 6months to 5 n half years?....
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Igbo again,this time is igbo leaders of thought hmmm waiting for ndigbo group to come with their version. As the most corrupt GEJ will not only be probed but also jailed if guilty...and the heavens won't fall...
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by kingsdem: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Buhari, should probe whosoever that is involved in d underdevelopment of Nigeria.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by oskaaay(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
na wahooo...direct things!

NOW OUT ON NAIRALAND?
Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker! details at below:

Number 10: Uche Jumbo

With Net-worth of over N54.5 Million. Uche Jumbo is an actress to watch and a three in one (3-in-1) dynamic lady, actress, producer and screen writer.

09: Chioma Chukwuka- Full list and details at https://www.nairaland.com/2478849/top-10-richest-nigerian-nollywood
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by VagileVictor(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
I like Prof. Ben Nwabueze and his kind men for being prompt in advising the man whose evil intention is to blackmail the Government he eulogized Nationally and Internationally.
The twist will be a thorn in his flesh.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
kb77:
4uk off all igbo das why u guys dat av way forwd in nigerian bcox of u bad thinking and cheat fighting the right human bcox e want to mak sure all the bad head in country pay their price is nw d headache 4 igbos thank god that igbos has lost power over nigeria, wen good people are try to help d country d igbos will bring upo biafra probs try to spoil dis country I believe is now 4 we nigeria should start beheading all d igbos in nigeria nw b4 dem cox problem try to shere dix country wen dem no dir occupation is to do fake product and serve their inlaws in city 4 years at the end selling shewstick in d market 4uk igbo with their problem there can never be president till d world ends go sell akpo 4 aba okay

your head will go off first I can assure u. Useless coward. Writing crap behind a keyboard.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by mekus15: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
I thought he told GEJ that he has nothing to fear, or was that a bid to console him for conceding defeat?
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
aresa:
Jonathan's Ijaw people including Clark are begging PMB to probe Jonathan's government, so what's the meaning of ibo people and their die hard and idiotic rants. This is the difference between ijaw people and ibo people. Jonafhans ijaw people and the rest of Nigeria sabi the difference between right and wrong, but not fthe crime loving and criminally minded people with their usual anti social and anti communal behavior.

This is why some people can not and shouldn't be part of any sane and lawful society..

silly illiterate. Do u read and comprehend. They never said dont probe Jonathan. They said do not humiluate him. Is there a difference. Mumu.
in any case if Buhari is serious he should start with the Halliburton scandal for which foreign collaborators are already indicted and punished while nigeria partners are roaming free.

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Well good for Jonathan. He should know that in Africa u only hand over power/govermment to ur son or trusted ally ie if u must hand over at all. He thinks Mugabe and Museveni are fools.
he should bear whatever comes his way.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by jedyjedy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Anyone against the probe of Jonathan is an enemy of Nigeria. A thief deserves to be disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by aresa: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
wingman:

silly illiterate. Do u read and comprehend. They never said dont probe Jonathan. They said do not humiluate humiliate him. Is there a difference. Mumu.
in any case if Buhari is serious he should start with the Halliburton scandal for which foreign collaborators are already indicted and punished while nigeria partners are roaming free.

You might want to look in the mirror for the real illiterate..

Not interested in the rest of your brainless, meaningless and thoughtless post..
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
aresa:

You might want to look in the mirror for the real illiterate..

Not interested in the rest of your brainless, meaningless and thoughtless post..

You re a true illiterate. See how he excitedly jumps on a mere typo like a demented monkey.
how will u be interested when you lack the ability to comprehend anything. Mumu
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by RealEstate38: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by phreakabit(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
These Igbo group springing out from all corners sha.
Arrest these clowns oh jare. Probe GEJ if you may while at that probe Fashola et al too.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by mu2sa2: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
obasiinnc:
. 1st of all..I can see ur name,so why shud I be supprise..ewo hausa
The stuff in ur oblong skull must be cotton wool.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by stancko(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
#Igbos... anyways, I virtually don't see the revolutionary move of PMB to cleanse our country of 'sustainable-corruption' as a witch hunt. It's just another means of bringing to our very notice, that, we all will be accountable for our actions! #Live_Righteous_for_the_world_watches!
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Standing5(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
The begging wailers!!!
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Pidggin(f): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
angelsing:
If u ever think anyone will pray to bring back GEJ u are on a long thing!...we are where we are today because of the last administration

I pray for Jonathan to come back, you are the one on a long thing!
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Pidggin(f): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
mu2sa2:
If this "warning" had come from elsewhere I would hv been surprised. But coming from a group based in a region where people more or less worship money, seriously i'm not surprised. For this PR these hypocrites would either hv been "settled" or expect to be.
U no get sense
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
nationwide1:

Bro, remember baba came to fix Nigeria, to right that which was wrong.

Also remember, baba used his almost 2 year administration from 1983 to 1985 probing and bowed out without legacy. I pray it doesn't happen that way again.

I'm not against fighting corruption but channeling all state energy and resources into that when Nigeria is plagued with so many ills is a big no no.
Don't worry..... with God baba will fulfil his promises
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
Useless elders and group. People with dead conscience. This is how they want us to continue in this country. With the mind-boggling corruption and disservice to this country by Jonathan and his cohorts, these useless Igbo people are still supporting him rather than to condemn the way and manner he handled the affairs of this country in his 6yrs of admistration. If you you people like cry out your blood in defense of looters, nothing will stop PMB to bring to book those who stole massively from our National treasury. After all Buhari is working by popular mandate given to him by sensible and change driven Nigerians not ethnic bigot like you people.

Apart from talking like parrots and embezzling public funds, what else are Yoruba people good at - ritual-killings, office charms, tribalism, nepotism, falsehood, noise-making and propaganda? 

A murderer will kill, a thief will steal from you, but you'll never know where you stand with a liar...

The bigoted attitude of the average Yoruba has made them to not see any thing good from anybody outside Yoruba tribe.

Obj, a Yoruba man, reigned in terror for 8 years, looting and raping this country and taking corruption to unimaginable level coupled with high level assassination of perceived opponents. Yet this bunch of selfish, greedy and bitter souls have the audacity to cast aspersions on someone else who performed creditably well than Obj.

Out of nepotism and tribalism only what Yorubas could present to Nigerians are bunch of embezzlers, fraudsters, squandermanias and above all the semi-slowpoke, illiterate and deranged morons. Name them - Obafemi barAWO, Grand Commander of Frustrated Robbers - Obj, Ernest ShOLEkan, BankOLE, THIEF-nubu, FashOLE, Bode Rogue; AkingbOLE's billions bank theft etc. These are the people these senseless tribalists hold in high esteem and even use any means to shove it down the throats of other people.

A tribe known for taking pleasure and pride in breeding political thugs,  touts and social misfits a.k.a agbero. 

Other Nigerians are wiser!

YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA - By Sanusi Lamido 
In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
AKPOSbaba:
Is Jonathan ringworm?
Why is d Igbo community carrying his problems on dia head?
We Niger Deltans,we no sendam bicos Jona no do anything for us to warrant dieing for his mata.
A case of crying more than d bereaved.
What rubbish!

Who are 'we'? Be bold and identify your unknown tribe if what you just stated worths anything...
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by angelsing(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pidggin:

I pray for Jonathan to come back, you are the one on a long thing!
like you know ur prayer can't do anything right now because he is gone for good....I doubt if he will ever be relevant in the political terrain anymore..let me help u complete ur statement "GEJ ur hero
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by criuze(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
i support the probe, but let it be on all corrupt past leaders
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by AKPOSbaba: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
xtrorse:

Who are 'we'? Be bold and identify your unknown tribe if what you just stated worths anything...

Do i need to state my tribe?my name says it all.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by adopsie: 3:29am On Jul 27, 2015
This is a reflection of how morally deficient the society has become and impunity has for long reigned supreme. when a man is entrusted with the affairs of a whole nation should he not be held accountable as countless lives and made or marred by his actions or inactions..so why are people so quick to strip and beat petty thieves and robbers in the open? why not just let them walk away...?

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by azzima(m): 4:23am On Jul 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

In as much as this is a very good alternative, I still feel they must pay the consequences of their theft for allowing Nigerians to suffer. Partially, I want PMB to forget about the probe and partially, I want him to go on with it but as far as I'm concerned, it still remains secondary. Security should be his primary assignment for now while other pressing issues follow.
i still askwhen did Nigerians become immune to looting When did we start becoming sympathetic towards the looters that put us where we are today ??while their children are bagging first class all over the world??while the dumb jobless losers that are saying pmb should forget probing, are still looking for jobs for years now? Pmb should pleaseeee probe EVERY act of corruption anywhere. This is the only way that this generation and the ones coming up will know that IT IS WRONG TO STEAL because from the comments I am reading ,it is ok to shift focus on something else because stealing is now embedded in our fiber that it has become NORMAL. This is the season of "WE ARE COLLECTING EVERY KOBO ".
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by ernieboy(m): 6:06am On Jul 27, 2015
I don't get these people. How do u not humiliate someone when u expose the crimes committed by that person or his aides? And to think that a lawyer is even part of the jamboree. Smh.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2015
AKPOSbaba:

Do i need to state my tribe?my name says it all.

Òwókówókó! Aren't you known for being saboteurs, dubious, stingy and greedy while a lesser tribe in Delta State fights for your emancipation?
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by AKPOSbaba: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2015
xtrorse:

Òwókówókó! Aren't you known for being saboteurs, dubious, stingy and greedy while a lesser tribe in Delta State fights for your emancipation?

If U won send me recharge card, tell me and stop to yarn puan!.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2015
AKPOSbaba:

If U won send me recharge card, tell me and stop to yarn puan!.

Consider sending your gym #...
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Okudiover(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin If Jonathan is a thief or he is a Saint let the LAW decide after all nobody is above the law. How many did he (GEJ) probe while in office? If someone who has been in office, effectively 5 years cannot probe "GOATS and YAMS' is it now wrong to blackmail someone willing to do so after less than 100 days in office? Peeps should keep sentiments aside for once in this Quantri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today / I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.