Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Compare GEJ And PMB: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare GEJ And PMB: (739 Views)

GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Nigerians Compare GEJ And Buhari's Visit To The White House.. See Differences Sp / Compare Gej's With Pmb's Purported Lopsided Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare GEJ And PMB: by Wanice: 3:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Just saw this and felt I should share with u guys. GEJ was criticised for his adc carrying his bag.Propangada at its peak

Re: Compare GEJ And PMB: by Ezedon(m): 3:32am On Jul 26, 2015
GEJ is a graduate and speaks good english, PMB lost his FSLC and speaks Swahilious english

3 Likes

Re: Compare GEJ And PMB: by LoveMachine(m): 3:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Pmb is a senior citizen. I'll allow it.

1 Like

Re: Compare GEJ And PMB: by Wanice: 4:00am On Jul 26, 2015
LoveMachine:
Pmb is a senior citizen. I'll allow it.
hmm kk. what abt this pic,the queen dey carry her own umbrella self, PMB no old pass her na

Re: Compare GEJ And PMB: by psucc(m): 6:15am On Jul 26, 2015
APC employed smear campaign and it works for them. But nemesis had long caught up with them.
Re: Compare GEJ And PMB: by Willswise(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2015
They are both presidential as I don't have to hate because I will be there one day.
Re: Compare GEJ And PMB: by Tintinnoty(m): 6:51am On Jul 26, 2015
compare them at your peril who ever you support nairalanders will critisize you
Re: Compare GEJ And PMB: by enm(m): 6:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Willswise:
They are both presidential as I don't have to hate because I will be there one day.

Nice statement

(1) (Reply)

I'll Shock My Critics With Verifiable Projects –okowa / Probe: Why The Near Future Of Goodluck Jonathan Could Be Behind Bars -naijafire / Mark Curtis» Nigeria's War Over Biafra (britain's Secret Human Rights Abuses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.