Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? (2634 Views)

Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised / DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix / Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by bossOD: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
I woke up this morning had few appointment to catch up,

on my way out I tried making a call and I was told that my sim has been blocked,
I had to move straight to the MTN office, getting there I was shock at the crowd I saw, after we waited for hours, some customers were angry and orders all the staffs of MTN to go home, and they gave MTN 24hrs or the office will be burnt down. I am reporting from UYO.
Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by chachanga: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
bossOD:

on my way out I tried making a call and I was told that my sim has been blocked,
I had to move straight to the MTN office, getting there I was shock at the crowd I saw, after we waited for hours, some customers were angry and orders all the staffs of MTN to go home, and they gave MTN 24hrs or the office will be burnt down. I am reporting from UYO.

Haba, don't add to people's woes this xmas o

MODIFIED

Just got the pics now. Guy, u folks @dat end are the real baddoskis
yhu mean folks did dis just over blocked lines this morning?
y'all should take it easy...if u lock ur MTN office there at that end, we're still gonna be calling fine here o, so no shy.ts abeg.

Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by xreal: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
bossOD:

you mean this is happening now at 10:19 pm?
Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by muheewa(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Very Funny........Una wan burn MTN office,pls do afterwards you guy will be at the losing end.I don't even know how some people think abeg..

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by baralatie(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
For after 10 thus night
Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by Wizzz: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
OP dem dey burn the office this night?? 10:19pm?? shocked
Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
bossOD:

I think you're a mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by richylee(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nigeria with big problem.
Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by IceMan85(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Confusion every where! This country is finish!
Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mtn: everywhere you go
Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abeg make una free mtn o! They ve been thru a lot lately
Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by DaBullIT(m): 12:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Don't protest
They said no, several of them have been maimed or killed

Now if you burn mtn office and mtn decides to turn of mast or transceiver serving your town,

If affects your finances, it affects you emotionally, it affects you psychologically,

Bottom line always think things through

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by Chilug(m): 2:56am On Dec 03, 2015
IceMan85:
Confusion every where! This country is finish!
The country is not finished in God's name. Amen. We all love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by Emperortj93(m): 6:12am On Dec 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
Don't protest
They said no, several of them have been maimed or killed

Now if you burn mtn office and mtn decides to turn of mast or transceiver serving your town,

If affects your finances, it affects you emotionally, it affects you psychologically,

Bottom line always think things through
chairman forget talk since Glo, etisalat and airtel still dey function no biggie?

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by rman: 6:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Emperortj93:
chairman forget talk since Glo, etisalat and airtel still dey function no biggie?

Then buy those lines and leave MTN alone, na by force?

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by armadeo(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Illiterate post.
Re: Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? by bossOD: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2015
baralatie:
For after 10 thus night

did you read the post at all, I said it was this morning.

(1) (Reply)

See People's Reactions To PMB Alleged Tyranny Attitude / Ibom International Stadium (uyo) The Best In Nigeria / Nigeria Built On Fraudulent Federalism – Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.