Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation (65498 Views)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by anigold(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Never tasted this sh1t until four years ago during my service year in Ebonyi. My students compelled me into eating some and my life never remained the same again.

Till today, I have never tasted anything sweeter that it, except maybe my Friedplantain. grin

A delicious delicacy... we called it NDUBE in my state AKWA IBOM... just fry it put small salt.. I used to use it as my breaktime snacks yester years in my Primary school....
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by charlsecy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
bunmioguns:
how mANY TIMES are we seeing this on homepage
Are you a moderator who decides what goes to the homepage?
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by NobleG1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
agbalej:
Termites have been reported to co contain quite a good amount of nutrients for the body. Little wonder our forefathers ate much of them.

They're delicious and contain lots of protein.

1 Like

Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by bunmioguns(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
charlsecy:

Are you a moderator who decides what goes to the homepage?

Sharap

The topic was posted on the homepage the day before
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by fathomberry: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
If you no use iron fry am for secondary school u never start!!!
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by sapientia(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
aku
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 29, 2015
i don't eat indomie. it has msg... not good for the body. hope you will stop eating it too. smiley
youmour:

See this one undecided, u know wetin dem mix inside that indomie whia u like? grin
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by sigiyaya(m): 12:44am On Jul 29, 2015
Yustash001:
Yeah yeah yeah....roasted termite(esunsun).......combine it eat with garri....your life will never remain the same....
Yoruba sabi chop nonsense which one be garri again?
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Yustash001(m): 5:32am On Jul 29, 2015
sigiyaya:
Yoruba sabi chop nonsense which one be garri again?
are you sure you are a Nigerian?...I doubt it...you are definitely not a Nigerian if you don't know garri...
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Pamelayoung:
I neva ate dat poo, come 2 thnk of it y don't u eat it again now.
Can't imagine myself eating ant
Shut your dirty crap then and keep quiet.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Taylor86:
aku fechaa
nwannem odara awo
Proudly igbo
proudly biafrian
Am proud of you maka na ife ana eme adiro easy.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by donttouch: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2015
aflyingbird:
eeeewwww. what nutrients? mcheeew. when food isn't scarce. i will get my nutrients from other sources, thank u very much. yuck tongue
See forming! As If we dont know what flying birds eat.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2015
aflyingbird:
i don't eat indomie. it has msg... not good for the body. hope you will stop eating it too. smiley

I dont eat indomie(like that).you know what i will love to eat tho tongue
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by igweamaka85(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin

donttouch:

See forming! As If we dont know what flying birds eat.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2015
what?

hope it's not what i'm thinking 'cuz if i land u one backhand, ehn...

youmour:

I dont eat indomie(like that).you know what i will love to eat tho tongue
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Pamelayoung: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kingscee:
Shut your dirty crap then and keep quiet.

U'r an idiot
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pamelayoung:

U'r an idiot
Like your parents.
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Pamelayoung: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Kingscee:
Like your parents.

Not surprised cos u emated from d generation of imbeciles.....mapotu zoombi
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
aflyingbird:
what?

hope it's not what i'm thinking 'cuz if i land u one backhand, ehn...

Its definitely what you are thinking,i like backhands oh grin serious pre-intimacy
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Not surprised cos u emated from d generation of imbeciles.....mapotu zoombi
Dirty small rat like you, you lack home training, I blamed everything on mtn for dashing you free mb
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by charlsecy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
bunmioguns:
The topic was posted on the homepage the day before
And it is for you to determine when and how a topic gets moved to FrontPage?
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

youmour:

Its definitely what you are thinking,i like backhands oh grin serious pre-intimacy
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by cutiesoglam(f): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Yustash001:
Yeah yeah yeah....roasted termite(esunsun).......combine it eat with garri....your life will never remain the same....
yes.. frying it with dry pepper is the bomb...
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by solodox(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
kestolove95:
And d tin bin dey swt dat year...its called Ebo or Shinge

if you know it as shinge, you most certainly grew up around the millitary!
thumbs up tho! that was the delicacy!
Re: If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation by sirgusto: 1:20am On Sep 20, 2015
agbalej:
Termites have been reported to co contain quite a good amount of nutrients for the body. Little wonder our forefathers ate much of them.

Those days, I took it to school in my lunch box. But now, I eat it with a chilled bottle of smirnoff ice (good shot by the way). You can try and invent some recipes yourself, like rolling them on rizzler (smoking em) or doing a sandwich with it..... Guys.... Let's be creative here. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? / The ₦6000 Bunch Of Plantain Mofe Duncan Bought (Photo) / What's The English Name Of This Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.