Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,464 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (66295 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2009
mukina2:

i wont predict nothing. The tension+ nerves is very high sad
Some sniffs will do calm your nerves down tongue tongue
If i was still doing Hemp, i would have obliged you. grin tongue
But you need cannabis cos hemp will be too weak to calm you down tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2009
Here's the selection i reckon AW would choose :
Alumnia

Sagna Toure Silvestre Gibbs

Song Fab4

Walcott Nasri

RVP Ade

If his experimenting

Alumnia

Sagna Toure Djorou Eboue

Song Nasir

Walcott Fab4 RVP

Ade.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2009
follypimpi:

Here's the selection i reckon AW would choose :
Alumnia

Sagna Toure Silvestre Gibbs

Song Fab4

Walcott Nasri

RVP Ade

If his experimenting

Alumnia

Sagna Toure Djorou Eboue

Song Nasir

Walcott Fab4 RVP

Ade.

Perfecto : that's in espana . . .

Folly . . .that your Experimenting list get K-LEG OOOOOO it would send MAN UTD into the finals even before the ref's starts the game . . .

sup with ya bro?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 05, 2009
Something tells me not to write you guys off.
A 2 goal victory ain't impossible.
See you in Rome. . .? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by switch47(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2009
BlueDiva:

Something tells me not to write you guys off.
A 2 goal victory ain't impossible.
See you in Rome. . .? undecided
Since Macbeth you left the other two women, where are they now---- London? cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by toxicguy: 4:04pm On May 05, 2009
TO ALL GUNNERS. I'M A MADRID FAN AND I ALSO LIKE LIVERPOOL, EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOCKED US OUT. (MAY GOD FORGIVE THEM CUZ I HAVE). I'M GIVING ARSENAL MY FULL SUPPORT, EVEN THOUGH YOU SPOILT THEIR CHANCES OF WINNING THE EPL( MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU ALSO). HOW MANY OF YOU OUT THERE FEEL THAT THERE IS A CONSPIRACY IN FAVOUR OF MANURE. WHEN I WAS WATCHING THE MANURE-LIVERPOOL GAME AT THE VERY VERY OLD TRAFFORD, THE COMMENTATOR MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT THE PENALTY GIVEN TO LIVERPOOL. HE SAID AND I QUOTE " NO CLUB HAS COME HERE AND WON A PENALTY IN 4 YEARS" UNQUOTE. HOW POSSIBLE IS IT THAT NO CLUB HAS RIGHTFULLY WON A PENALTY THERE. AND WHENEVER THAT "OLYMPIC DIVER" JUST TRIPS OVER HIS SHADOW, THAT OLD HAG JUMPS UP AND STARTS RANTING LIKE A MAD MAN. CONGRATS TO BENITEZ WHO IS THE ONLY MAN WHO HAS EVER LOOKED AT THE OLD HAG IN THE FACE AND MADE THOSE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT MANURE. THINK OF THIS, SINCE THAT INCIDENT THE FA DIDN'T INVESTIGATE HIS COMMENTS AS THEY ALWAYS DO WITH OTHER COMMENTS. WHY? SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. I BELIEVE THEY'RE TRYING TO PLEASE HIM SO HE CAN ACCEPT TO MANAGE THE TEAM THEY WANT TO REPRESENT THE UK AT THE 2012 OLYMPICS. ANYONE SECOND THAT. BY THE WAY, ARSENAL WILL WIN TONIGHT.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 05, 2009
This is where Arsene will be sitting tonight. . .

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by codedguy1(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2009
allboyz:

Dearie . . predict not . . for its not my power nor by might BUT by the tactics of AW and the play of the L'Arse and the Grace of the ALMIGHTY. . . wink

You are all washed up grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 05, 2009
. . . anticipation is rising

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2009
few more hours. . . .
we shall see grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 05, 2009
Hmnn. . . there is a trophy missing in the cabinet. . . wonder what Le Boss will do about it. . . gooners all over the world are hoping for a repeat of the performance against Villarreal last month[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2009
toxicguy:

TO ALL GUNNERS. I'M A MADRID FAN AND I ALSO LIKE LIVERPOOL, EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOCKED US OUT. (MAY GOD FORGIVE THEM CUZ I HAVE). I'M GIVING ARSENAL MY FULL SUPPORT, EVEN THOUGH YOU SPOILT THEIR CHANCES OF WINNING THE EPL( MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU ALSO). HOW MANY OF YOU OUT THERE FEEL THAT THERE IS A CONSPIRACY IN FAVOUR OF MANURE. WHEN I WAS WATCHING THE MANURE-LIVERPOOL GAME AT THE VERY VERY OLD TRAFFORD, THE COMMENTATOR MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT THE PENALTY GIVEN TO LIVERPOOL. HE SAID AND I QUOTE " NO CLUB HAS COME HERE AND WON A PENALTY IN 4 YEARS" UNQUOTE. HOW POSSIBLE IS IT THAT NO CLUB HAS RIGHTFULLY WON A PENALTY THERE. AND WHENEVER THAT "OLYMPIC DIVER" JUST TRIPS OVER HIS SHADOW, THAT OLD HAG JUMPS UP AND STARTS RANTING LIKE A MAD MAN. CONGRATS TO BENITEZ WHO IS THE ONLY MAN WHO HAS EVER LOOKED AT THE OLD HAG IN THE FACE AND MADE THOSE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT MANURE. THINK OF THIS, SINCE THAT INCIDENT THE FA DIDN'T INVESTIGATE HIS COMMENTS AS THEY ALWAYS DO WITH OTHER COMMENTS. WHY? SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. I BELIEVE THEY'RE TRYING TO PLEASE HIM SO HE CAN ACCEPT TO MANAGE THE TEAM THEY WANT TO REPRESENT THE UK AT THE 2012 OLYMPICS. ANYONE SECOND THAT. BY THE WAY, ARSENAL WILL WIN TONIGHT.
Rantings from an incoherent brain!! tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by olokun(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2009
After 13 yrs of going toe to toe with Wenger, Fergie insists that this match is gonna be the, BIG ONE
ALEX FERGUSON insists tonight’s clash with Arsene Wenger is their biggest EVER.
This will be the 39th time the two managers have met in all competitions with the record level at 14 wins each and 10 draws.
There have been some fierce, controversial and dramatic encounters down the years in league and cup.
But a place in the Champions League final beckons tonight — and that means more to both than anything else.
United chief Ferguson said: “There is no question the clashes we have had in the past with Arsenal will not reach the proportion of this.”

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 05, 2009
@ Emperoh

Supported 100%
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by toxicguy: 4:50pm On May 05, 2009
I WONDER WHO ARSENAL FANS WOULD PREFER TO WIN THE LEAGUE: MANURE OR LIVERPOOL. CAN SOMEONE CREATE A POLL?
Emperoh:

Rantings from an incoherent brain!! tongue tongue
[/quo
UCL WAS BORN IN MADRID, LIVES IN MADRID, AND WILL DIE IN MADRID. BUT ONCE IN AWHILE SOME CLUBS COME TO BORROW IT TO SHOW OFF. ACHIEVE OUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND THEN WE CAN TALK.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 5:08pm On May 05, 2009
olokun:

After 13 yrs of going toe to toe with Wenger, Fergie insists that this match is gonna be the, BIG ONE
ALEX FERGUSON insists tonight’s clash with Arsene Wenger is their biggest EVER.
This will be the 39th time the two managers have met in all competitions with the record level at 14 wins each and 10 draws.
There have been some fierce, controversial and dramatic encounters down the years in league and cup.
But a place in the Champions League final beckons tonight — and that means more to both than anything else.
United chief Ferguson said: “There is no question the clashes we have had in the past with Arsenal will not reach the proportion of this.”
Check the highlighted bro. I don't seem to agree with the stats.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2009
I am finding it difficult to even type and Seun did forget to give us the "fear" icon.

The tension and fever i feel right now is second to none.

I doubt if i can watch this match,and i hope by the time am "back to the world",we WILL be in Rome.

Gooners para siempre! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by yousouph(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2009
Despite my addiction to footie over the years both on & off the pitch, i havent been this nervous. As the time ticks, the nervous increase. Hope Arsenal win 2nite in order to have a lovely nite. Go GUNNERS
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2009
presido1:

Check the highlighted bro. I don't seem to agree with the stats.
I don't agree with the stats either - the sides have 15 wins each as far as I recall, but I'm not sure how many draws have occurred.

@ kay

nothing dey happen. I have to watch the game - heck I would have paid £100 to get a ticket to this game.

I am nervous, but the truth is, we have nothing to lose - everyone has said MU is better than us, more experienced, richer, in better form and what not. We enter this game with no fear - we just need to play our footie and WIN.

Tension building, palms sweaty, unable to focus on work. . . I can't wait for 7.45!!!

Gunner 1965  cool tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 5:22pm On May 05, 2009
kay_pumpin:

I am finding it difficult to even type and Seun did forget to give us the "fear" icon.

The tension and fever i feel right now is second to none.

I doubt if i can watch this match,and i hope by the time am "back to the world",we WILL be in Rome.

Gooners para siempre! cool

me too sha i doubt if i can watch it . .i am soo freaking nervous embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 5:24pm On May 05, 2009
Emperoh:

Some sniffs will do calm your nerves down tongue tongue
If i was still doing Hemp, i would have obliged you. grin tongue
But you need cannabis cos hemp will be too weak to calm you down tongue tongue

I wont reply you today angry come again another day tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2009
me too sha i doubt if i can watch it . .i am soo freaking nervous
grin grin The fear of United is the beginning of wisdom
Thou shall be murdered at ur backyard today

any bets?
2-1 in our favour!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 5:27pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

any bets?
2-1 in our favour!

dem send you? angry tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 5:31pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

any bets?
2-1 in our favour!
2-1 result tonite is in our favour.

Does wey go wet their thong abeg make una watch am thongless ooh. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2009
debosky:

@ kay

nothing dey happen. I have to watch the game - heck I would have paid £100 to get a ticket to this game.

I am nervous, but the truth is, we have nothing to lose - everyone has said MU is better than us, more experienced, richer, in better form and what not. We enter this game with no fear - we just need to play our footie and WIN.

Tension building, palms sweaty, unable to focus on work. . . I can't wait for 7.45!!!

Gunner 1965  cool tongue

The pain i went through in 2006 lingered for so long.

For once i am wishing 7.45 will come later,damn where is that bottle of tequila?  grin

Arsenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave a sooooooooooullllllllllllllll!  grin

tkb417:

any bets?
2-1 in our favour!

Go sleep jare!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 5:33pm On May 05, 2009
presido1:

2-1 result tonite is in our favour.

Does wey go wet their thong abeg make una watch am thongless ooh. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Criz
bad language in our thread angry tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 5:35pm On May 05, 2009
mukina2:

me too sha i doubt if i can watch it . .i am soo freaking nervous embarassed

Mukina don dey piss for body. . . . .
What gets you scared?? The fear of losing to Man Utd or Carlitos' face??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 5:37pm On May 05, 2009
mukina2:

Criz
bad language in our thread angry tongue tongue
Sharrrrrap wetin be bad lang there? Is it thong?  Are u not aware Debo use it as CAP when ever Arsenal wan play United @ the Emirati.
Stop looking for my wahala make i no bring out ma koboko for you. tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2009
Of course the fear of our yabis tmr morning.
i hope they fade into oblivion by tmr
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 5:40pm On May 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

presido1:

Sharrrrrap wetin be bad lang there? Is it thong?  Are u not aware Debo use it as CAP when ever Arsenal wan play United @ the Emirati.
Stop looking for my wahala make i no bring out ma koboko for you. tongue tongue

tkb417:

Una both Gerraway jare angry
dem send una? tongue angry
cant people discuss their team in peace again grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 5:41pm On May 05, 2009
tkb417:

Muki will run away tomorrow. . . . . .
She will come back on friday to blame Silvestre, Swine Flu, Adebayor's hair and Nasri's parrot face as the reasons Arsenal lost the tie.
Arses can never change. . . . .Their tunes will change tomorrow if they lose.
Muki and Debosky will come here and say nobody really gave Arsenal a chance after their loss in the first leg.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 5:46pm On May 05, 2009
mukina2:

Una both Gerraway jare angry
dem send una? tongue angry
cant people discuss their team in peace again grin
Y do u post and disappear?

~Sauron~:

Muki will run away tomorrow. . . . . .
She will come back on friday to blame Silvestre, Swine Flu, Adebayor's hair and Nasri's parrot face as the reasons Arsenal lost the tie.
Arses can never change. . . . .Their tunes will change tomorrow if they lose.
Muki and Debosky will come here and say nobody really gave Arsenal a chance after their loss in the first leg.
Silvestre was their saviour last week, he will score own goal tonite tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (102)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.