Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA (36116 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Funny
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by HonourablePomk: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by micTp2(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
K
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by caesaraba(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
y

I just said a prayer for you bro. God will surely do it for you. Amen. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Afrocatalyst: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Because dem get computer brain.

That's always been their bane.

3 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
op what do u expect dem to write,are dey kids? undecided
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by HonourablePomk: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol.
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mis-Administration by Photocracy

3 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by refreshrate: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shekau1:
we get Brain that's why our President forgot his Party name shocked pls don't make me laugh grin grin

Abi name of him vice during election

The German blunder during G7

We get brain, na the guy be the issue.

4 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by gurunlocker: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
For heavens sake these delegates (reps of WB) came alone, while Buhari went with a 32 men delegates which includes secretaries and PA's seated at the background taking notes. Common enough of these myopic threads

change mumu always looking for excuses.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by ifyan(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
For heavens sake these delegates (reps of WB) came alone, while Buhari went with a 32 men delegates which includes secretaries and PA's seated at the background taking notes. Common enough of these myopic threads

My bro l pity the upcoming generation of this country. Tomorrow they will shout that they don't give them chance in the country
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by refreshrate: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
soludo93:
USA delegates were taking notes but the du.llard of daura & his lazy entourage were just watching. Ewu Hausa of Imo was even sleeping.

Ahswear ehn this your post nearly wound person just now

3 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by lonelydora: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shekau1:
Nawa o embarassed

Your moniker needs investigation.
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Dindondin(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
wen their President only read ready-made materials

memorize it for for weeks b4 d day

ppl who are only after taking pictures with Obama

others are even desperate of uploading it online

mumu APC

like leader like followers
receive brain

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Atlantian: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

let them continue to full themselves
You cant spell or what ? Oh I see, you are a Buhari supporter. Birds of same feather.

5 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by oskaaay(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
uuhhh..let me waka go of this thread make i no make comment wey go indict me so teoooooooooo! grin shocked lipsrsealed undecided

NOW OUT ON NAIRALAND?
Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker! details at below:

Number 10: Uche Jumbo

With Net-worth of over N54.5 Million. Uche Jumbo is an actress to watch and a three in one (3-in-1) dynamic lady, actress, producer and screen writer.

09: Chioma Chukwuka- Full list and details at https://www.nairaland.com/2478849/top-10-richest-nigerian-nollywood
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by sunsewa: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
bunch of retarded antagonists in a pow- wow without pen and direction.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by tempo37: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

let them continue to full themselves

Sisi believe me if there were anyone from our delegation t d background taking notes, AMERIKA FOR KNOW, manu garba for don tweet am, femii adesina for make press release, obyezeks for tweet too.

Those people buhari took as delegates went to snap pinsures

6 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Shekau1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
lonelydora:

Your moniker needs investigation.
okay cry

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
[size=14pt]
Background note takers grin grin grin grin #Masturbating_Masturbaters, the devil himself will doff his hat for APC liars[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Set of lazy minds makes up this current administration

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by repogirl(f): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whats the point in taking notes when they dont even understand all of what is being said in the meeting.

Una no know sey na flenjour and sightseeing them go do? Dem follow Buhari go excursion to tour white house and see Obama face to face, while Oshiomhole carry im secondary school girlfriend sorry wife to show obama sey my wife dey hotter than your own.

Little wonder our country is the way it is today when the wrong people have always been at the helm of affairs. Even when the leaders mean well, the wrong people always spoil it for them.

11 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by strongerthaneva(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
wen their President only read handwritten -materials

memorize it for for weeks b4 d day

ppl who are only after taking pictures with Obama

others are even desperate of uploading it online

mumu APC

like leader like followers
u are the highest mumu on board...Buhari better than u me sef better than u so much not to talk of ma presido..so jonathan don't memorise abi?PDP failures at the top is now affecting the grassroots PDP I pity una life..una opposition is the most worst have ever seen..not straight very irrelevant unnecessary types and biggot structures...Oh lord PDP needs ur prayer to survive come 2052..lolzzz useless pipu oloshios fellows..APC go on soun..
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Xzevian(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Den be like baba we don hear enough of ur words just bail us out of the financier crisis we are facing in our states. In case you need granite direct frm the source, contact me through my signature. We also sell directly from quarry to resellers and construction company at a discount price

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by gabazin080(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
What do you expect them to write when oshiomole has a book
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Ahmeduana(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ama80:
And Rochas was sleeping n possibly drooling.oh!my poor country.who did ds to us?
YOU MEAN THEY WENT FOR SIGHT SEEING?

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
[deleted]

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by anigold(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
soludo93:
USA delegates were taking notes but the du.llard of daura & his lazy entourage were just watching. Ewu Hausa of Imo was even sleeping.

Abeg leave them jare they were on a HOLIDAY PICNIC to US.. do you take notes during HOLIDAY PICNIC? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by westlius(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
So embarrassing

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Exponental(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
note takers are off camera!
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by abokikhalifa: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shekau1:
we get Brain that's why our President forgot his Party name shocked pls don't make me laugh grin grin
for the fact say u way get brain no feet be our president. why dont u sit back nd watch an illiterate govern you. you have brain nd can not contribute any meaningful thing to ur society. MOFO
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by dklex(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
candidbabe:
Hmmmmm buhari has finished this Country :'

I think u will have prefer Jona Boy, ode e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PPPRA Increases Price Of Petrol From N140.80 To N143.80 Per Litre / Ministerial Nominee, Joseph Utsev, Told Senate He Started Primary School At 4 / Amaechi: Wike's Probe, A Witch Hunt, Images Of Vandalized Govt House, A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.