Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA (36115 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by mrkings84(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
What did u expect?? When a core illiterate is a d helms of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Lionsclaw: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
For heavens sake these delegates (reps of WB) came alone, while Buhari went with a 32 men delegates which includes secretaries and PA's seated at the background taking notes. Common enough of these myopic threads
Two things are involved,
It's either the ministers/heads sitting opposite your governors are not wasting taxpayers monies on bringing secretaries/PA's because they themselves can write
OR they came with secs and PA's but yet believe ideas fly around the head at such kind of meetings and an idea they pen down may not be written by their PA and as such they maximize value for taxpayers money.

Either way you go you must come to one conclusion -YOUR GOVERNORS ARE LAZY, GOOD FOR NOTHING REPRESENTATIVES cool

3 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Rexnegro(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shekau1:
Nawa o embarassed
Na obama they go meet not chinkos, moreso they got secretary each. So y d ish now?
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
tempo37:

Sisi believe me if there were anyone from our delegation t d background taking notes, AMERIKA FOR KNOW, manu garba for don tweet am, femii adesina for make press release, obyezeks for tweet too.

Those people buhari took as delegates went to snap pinsures
but adesina actually tweeted details of every meeting in the
US
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by tsdarkside(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
i would take note....i would write the ol time....america is gay,america is gay,america is gay,america is gay,america is gay,america is gay,america is gay,america is gay,america is gay....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Shekau1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
abokikhalifa:

for the fact say u way get brain no feet be our president. why dont u sit back nd watch an illiterate govern you. you have brain nd can not contribute any meaningful thing to ur society. MOFO
you just a confuse fellow, I never said I was wiser than Buhari incase u don't understand I was telling the guy I quoted not to be claiming we have brain more than the Americans. You just take everything against Buhari personal and make a fOOL out of it. Grow up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Senjuchiha: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
4llwing in d footsteps of d gr8tst dullard of all tym......d burukutu sippping gworo chewing senile old fooolish 3 sided mouth masturbating dullardihnno......masturbating masturbers....oya start d bashing

3 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Spybradd: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
For heavens sake these delegates (reps of WB) came alone, while Buhari went with a 32 men delegates which includes secretaries and PA's seated at the background taking notes. Common enough of these myopic threads

and the Americans seated and taking notes are also secretaries and PAs,ba?

ye are a baboon
grin

5 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by lonelydora: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shekau1:
okay cry

I thought you abhor western education. Why are you using western technology to post on Nairaland? You should type with the small blackboard and chalk you use in Islamic school.
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
Tell them ooo. Same thing the Israelis did to Moses. Doubt if anyone will ever pleased the World.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Spybradd: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obiagelli:
let them continue to FULL themselves

see them,"certificateless" abookis

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Shekau1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
lonelydora:

I thought you abhor western education. Why are you using western technology to post on Nairaland?
you still believe that shit? If Boko Haram where after western education they won't be Bombing Mosque. It's beyond my understanding to tell u what BokoHaram are after cry

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Spybradd: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
touts....even my own gov,osho...chaii

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Dragonking: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Honestly this is highly embarrassing!! SMH

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hehehe... Boring-looking human beings. grin grin grin angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by lonelydora: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shekau1:
you still believe that shit? If Boko Haram where after western education they won't be Bombing Mosque. It's beyond my understanding to tell u what BokoHaram are after cry
I can't help but laugh. Lol. Okay.
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by modelee(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
wen their President only read handwritten -materials

memorize it for for weeks b4 d day

ppl who are only after taking pictures with Obama

others are even desperate of uploading it online

mumu APC

like leader like followers
NA PMB B D FATHER AND D GOVERNORS NA SON

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by jonadaft: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
See them, bloated and ugly things. How will they take notes when they are dunces like their president.
All better than your nonentity father
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by corektchic: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hitter:
They are governors not secretaries!!
Besides how sure are you that Rochas doesn't have a recorder in his stomach? grin
My tots exactly! Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by eliwa47(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
"COMING TO AMERICA"!
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by rethra: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Spybradd:

and the Americans seated and taking notes are also secretaries and PAs,ba?

ye are a baboon
grin

Since you know who they are, tell us their names and positions. The man hosting PMB is Obama...abi?
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by M4gunners: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
And 2.2 was spent for these sleeping delegates. APC i no blame una at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by RealEstate38: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by babadem2much(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Check through your window you go see Policemen round your compound

Shekau1:
no be naija we dey? grin dem no go ever catch me tongue
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Chimezie250(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
soludo93:
USA delegates were taking notes but the du.llard of daura & his lazy entourage were just watching. Ewu Hausa of Imo was even sleeping.
chairman wetin the man do you
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by saint047(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
I recently asked myself a thought-provoking question today.What was the recent visit by our president to America able to achieved? To be honest, for a moment I couldn't give a concrete well thought answer to that question. Below are some of the things I thought our president failed to achieved No assurance with the US support for arms, equipment and intelligence to accelerate ending the insurgency in the NE No concrete economy policy and plan (This was evident during the CNN Amanpour interview when asked about the economy) No clear cut ways of how to recover looted and stolen money by some of our rogue both serving and past politicians. Not a single well documented partnership deal was sealed in any area. Was it infrastructure development, power, education, health, technology and services? Nothing Didn’t discuss anything about the AGOA (African growth and Opportunity Acts) Extension and Enhancement Act. To me this is one key and vita area he would had brought to the table as Nigeria being the power house in Africa development. Apart from the 'no to gay marriage' which they are using to score cheap political points that wasn't part of the official agenda in the first place, please what other things the recent visit able to achieved? Oh well, maybe he went to thank the America for helping him win the election. See the below quote during his meeting with John Kerry the secretary of state PRESIDENT BUHARI: Thank you very much, (inaudible). I’m very pleased to get this opportunity to thank the Secretary of State because his visit to Nigeria, which he’s just referred to, since his visit seemed like a friend to Nigeria. As the United States’ message sent to the previous administration was clean and clear that the United States would not accept anything extraconstitutional, that prepared the minds of Nigerians to back us and to arrive where we are today. Nigeria will remain very grateful to the United States, to the President, and to the Secretary of State. He saw the president then, he saw the chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission, and he saw the opposition. And by the day, the United States maintained pressure on the government, the law enforcement agencies, and the election officials to make sure that the election was free and fair. We thank God, we thank the United States, we thank technology for the introduction of a permanent voter’s card and reader cards made so much difference from previous elections. I thank you very much, Secretary. Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen of the press. SECRETARY KERRY: Thank you, Mr. President. PRESIDENT BUHARI: Thank you very much. Happy to see you. SECRETARY KERRY: Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you. We’re going to have a working lunch now. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by manosteel(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Osho Baba had note but no one agreed to lend him Pen.
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by activelyA(f): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shekau1:
Nawa o embarassed
Natural national intelligence... cheesy
Computer brains grin cool

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by akigbemaru: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
NigeriAN GOVERNORS IN USA.
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by abdulwasee(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
wen their President only read handwritten -materials

memorize it for for weeks b4 d day

ppl who are only after taking pictures with Obama

others are even desperate of uploading it online

mumu APC

like leader like followers
Are you this daft? Don't they have secretaries and P.As that take notes? Try and reason well for once, do not allow sentiment to blind you forever. Pls use your head!
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dullardino went to the meeting with cows... And wasted our precious 2.2billion.. They are all forming big man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters / Ministerial Nominee, Joseph Utsev, Told Senate He Started Primary School At 4 / Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar & Pope John Paul In March 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.