Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

BSU Medical School Student Dies In Car Accident. Photos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BSU Medical School Student Dies In Car Accident. Photos (1440 Views)

The Recent Surge In Car Theft In Nigeria / What Does "C" Stands For In Car Tyre Size / Photo: World's First Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BSU Medical School Student Dies In Car Accident. Photos by benuejosh: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
In the light of the on going 6 months strike, by the ASUU union,benue state university students have been thrown into mourning over the mysterious accident that killed a student of the medical school hours back, along the International market road I.e George Akume road. Photos.

First, a statement by the SU President Bobby Tavershim Bem

Second the student.

Third his damaged car.

Re: BSU Medical School Student Dies In Car Accident. Photos by benuejosh: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
More

Re: BSU Medical School Student Dies In Car Accident. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
So Sad! RIP to him..
Re: BSU Medical School Student Dies In Car Accident. Photos by bigtt76(f): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sad. We as youth need to make clear our priorities in life. It mustn't always be our choice but that of the Lord to prevail. If medical school wasn't working for him, 3 years is such a good time for him to have made the switch to something else, why wait for 12 years angry I also presume he's not up to 30 years yet and could have risen back on his feet to get something else notwithstanding rather than take own life. RIP
Re: BSU Medical School Student Dies In Car Accident. Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Med school in Nigeria has a way of wasting your time. Too many factors are involved.

RIP
Re: BSU Medical School Student Dies In Car Accident. Photos by benuejosh: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
bigtt76:
Sad. We as youth need to make clear our priorities in life. It mustn't always be our choice but that of the Lord to prevail. If medical school wasn't working for him, 3 years is such a good time for him to have made the switch to something else, why wait for 12 years angry I also presume he's not up to 30 years yet and could have risen back on his feet to get something else notwithstanding rather than take own life. RIP
the thing with the school is they are good at frustrating students just as the SU President stated. That guy already due to graduate. I don't knw How they put it in the medical field but he had done his last exams at the teaching hospital in the sch, only for the result to show withdrawn after 12years in the school. Just because he had a misunderstanding with the college management.
Re: BSU Medical School Student Dies In Car Accident. Photos by bigtt76(f): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sad really but not enough reason to take own life. There are other ways through which he could have sort redress to the issue. Also, I always advise people not to "laugh crocodile before crossing the river" you have academic issues yet you having other issues with college management and to make matter worse, you're not even from the populist tribe ....places you in the top disadvantage position.

benuejosh:
the thing with the school is they are good at frustrating students just as the SU President stated. That guy already due to graduate. I don't knw How they put it in the medical field but he had done his last exams at the teaching hospital in the sch, only for the result to show withdrawn after 12years in the school. Just because he had a misunderstanding with the college management.
Re: BSU Medical School Student Dies In Car Accident. Photos by Fulaman198(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Very sad, may his soul rest in peace. Killing yourself is never a way to handle things in a proper and fashionable manner.
Re: BSU Medical School Student Dies In Car Accident. Photos by sannirules(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
I repeat, Never ever lose hope in life, Never ever. Education isnt the only way. Obama would have doubted if he was told he could be the US President.
Re: BSU Medical School Student Dies In Car Accident. Photos by ogawisdom(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
If he took his life over this then he is a coward n will rut in hell. Nothing I mean absolutely nothing shld make a man to take his life. Has he ever tot dt may b God never destined him to become a medical doctor undecided

Ppl ve faced worst situations in life n bounced back

(1) (Reply)

Details On Peugeot 206 / Help My Peguot 307 / Is Land Rover Freelander A Bad Choice Of Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.