Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos (37557 Views)

Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by tsdarkside(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
pocohantas:
The guy is such a...oh Lord. shocked
This kinda husband reserves the right to complain if the wife isn't fit, not some men that would have stomachs like mortar, but expect their wives to remain size 8 after 3kids. angry

every useless man is handsome and the best when he has money,to you....soooo.....whatever....

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Atlantian: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
pocohantas:
The guy is such a...oh Lord. shocked
This kinda husband reserves the right to complain if the wife isn't fit, not some men that would have stomachs like mortar, but expect their wives to remain size 8 after 3kids. angry
hahahahaaha, Okwi was more handsome before he started the madness of fitness. I prefer how he was before, not now that he looks like bonga fish.
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
TO A CRIMINALLY MINDED PERSON, HOW ONE MADE MONEY DOESNT MATTER, JUST MAKE IT BIG....TO A GODLY AND HARDWORKING MIND, "HE MAKES RICH AND ADDS NO SORROW", UNTILL ILL GOTTEN MONEY CAN AFFORD ALL THESE AND A PERFECT PEACE OF MIND, I DONT WANT TO MAKE THIS KINDA MONEY.Do i have a witness on my view

4 Likes

Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by tsdarkside(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
we black-men should learn how to stay away from black-women that only care about money...they will destroy your destiny without even giving a shiit about what they did or are doing....

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by pocohantas(f): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
tsdarkside:

every useless man is handsome and the best when he has money,to you....soooo.....whatever....
This one is handsome and rich. We all love having it all...
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Godmother(f): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
hhahahahahaha just 250k and you go on vacation ? I don die oh....That money no reach to spend for beer parlor.

So you think o. Other sources will be bringing in money naa. Lol
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by tsdarkside(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
pocohantas:

This one is handsome and rich. We all love having it all...

the funny part is,me,as a man dont have your standard,when it comes to women.....she dont have to be rich or beautiful(whatever beautiful means,i never understood it.for me all black-women are beautiful)
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by tjskii(f): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Meen his wife is trying oo, d niggy is hott.. She go dey fit sleep for nite so, wondering where her hubby is, who hez with.. Sigh.. Truth of d matter is dt dis kind of fine specimen can't be for one woman only.. Tis d way of d world
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Godmother(f): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
tooltip:
see you! grin.....imagine say na you arrange all the clothes wey bridal train wear for their wedding, you go retire for three years be that

Three years ke? Would have retired forever and then invested d money into other businesses that won't require supervision. Like TBills.

How's d freelancing stuff going naa
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by beyoncausme: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
nice ones....

Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by RealEstate38: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Akanaz(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
They are beautifulyhandsome.
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by preciousMI1(f): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
who are they please? what kinda job/business does he do?
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by preciousMI1(f): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
britzz:
TO A CRIMINALLY MINDED PERSON, HOW ONE MADE MONEY DOESNT MATTER, JUST MAKE IT BIG....TO A GODLY AND HARDWORKING MIND, "HE MAKES RICH AND ADDS NO SORROW", UNTILL ILL GOTTEN MONEY CAN AFFORD ALL THESE AND A PERFECT PEACE OF MIND, I DONT WANT TO MAKE THIS KINDA MONEY.Do i have a witness on my view

life is funny... if boomerang catch person ehhh
ill gotten wealth shouldn't be spent in child rearing...

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Sagamite(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Proceeds of bank fraud career.

https://www.nairaland.com/1473618/mansions-owner-mr-okwudili-umenyiora

These are the kinds of people NL want to create as role models for the childish kids they are now attracting with their numerous "stunning" front page news.

Irresponsibility of the highest order.

NLs contribution to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by kobonaire(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Billionaires?? Maybe millionaires.
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
oh my,, somebody gimme the address of that house that's all I need...
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by ghananotnaija(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Money is good all the time. All the time, money is good!

See them losers hating on money. grin God punish poverty!

I will get dia in Jesus' name!
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Ugosample(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
zeal22:
No money no love!
Lol, very funny!!! She disappear like shadow cat
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by pipz(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
@poster pls stop this unnecessary promo which is even untrue

1st of all, a billionaire is a captain of an industry or industries ..... Pls which sector of the economy is this guy thriving.
Just because Forbes has popularize this phrase and we have a few of them just doesn't make any junk driving a flashy car and and house be called a billionaire. @ poster pls be guided.
And stop misleading people to think this ex con/yahoo boi now auto dealer is a billionaire
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Kristokx(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
I tap in...lovely couple
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by pipz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Godmother:
This couple fine scatter. God should just answer my prayers and give me a couple like this for my fashion house. Once I make one dress for the lady or her daughter for 250k na to long shop and go on vacation for the remaining days of the month remain

Who is dis one now. Poverty is a disease. I pray God blesses you. Pls remove the God from your name cause u just fall him hand. 250k ....? For vacation ok maybe ull be fine in Elegushi beach with dat. But make sure u don't go with ur whole village sha lol

I blame this poster for making folks go loco here....
Pls madam tailor learn how to think great.
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by phreakabit(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
These attention wh0rez should give us a rest. . . I don't know why myopic people kill themselves with being in the spotlight.
Honestly fame is inconsequential. . . Power used to do something meaningful is what counts!
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Ama80(f): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
Okwi don start again. This is old money naw. The money don finish...lol
u seem to know them wel.pls tell me more.is ds house in nig,wat does d guy do fr a living.ds kind of exhibition keeps me pondering.
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Neplusultra(f): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sexy and wealthy husband, lovely children, finest things of life, wot more Culd she ask for! cool
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by igbo2011(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nigerians worship rich people but why? What is success?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnOc9xBqHE4
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Neplusultra(f): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
Shut up your bloody smelling mouth. Okwi is one of the best persons you can ever know. I am not sure you know him personally, you wont be talking this bu.l.ls.h.it. What fucking crime did he commit. Some useless check racket that he spent 2yrs in prison and came back since 2006 ? Okwi is my friend and I prefer him as a friend than any useless self-righteous holier-than-thou charlatans like you all. na jealousy go kill una. The young man is living the life that most of you cant even have even in dreams.
Tell them haters!!!
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Godmother(f): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
pipz:

Who is dis one now. Poverty is a disease. I pray God blesses you. Pls remove the God from your name cause u just fall him hand. 250k ....? For vacation ok maybe ull be fine in Elegushi beach with dat. But make sure u don't go with ur whole village sha lol

I blame this poster for making folks go loco here....
Pls madam tailor learn how to think great.

You can do all the thinking great for the both of us. Olofofo. I don't know how my post affects you. Broke nigga forming posh. Like I need 10 million before I take a vacation. Abeg park well joor

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by Godmother(f): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
tooltip:
freelancing has been sweet my dear cheesy, ....a friend of mine who I introduced to freelancing just relocated to the Bahamas from his freelancing earnings... cry, cheesy the thing be me like film ....how is your business?, hope you are pushing real hard....e go better for all of us

That impressive o. I have actually not been taking it serious cos I felt it wasnt so real
Re: Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos by OluwaChinenyenwa: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
tjskii:
Meen his wife is trying oo, d niggy is hott.. She go dey fit sleep for nite so, wondering where her hubby is, who hez with.. Sigh.. Truth of d matter is dt dis kind of fine specimen can't be for one woman only.. Tis d way of d world
He bought a car for my friend who happens to be one of his plenty call ups grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reveals Cost Of His OBO Necklace / Davido Changes His Haircut Style In Jamaica, Looking Handsome & Young (pics,vid) / Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.